Paul's gospel was a mystery!

heir

TOL Subscriber
But more so to Paul, huh :AMR:
That's your straw man. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV

Peter was the first patriarch of Rome, the pontiff of the gentiles. But let me guess, you all probably deny that too :rolleyes:
:chuckle:

Paul is the apostle OF the Gentiles and the only one in the Bible to lay stake to that claim.

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Was Paul lying?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
MADism is a flimsy idea that gentile Christianity is utterly Pauline, that we aren't to follow Communion, that there's going to be a rapture, the history of Peter in Rome is fabricated, and that faith is not dead without works.

This is what happens when a cult becomes too popular :rolleyes:

SaulToPaul 2

MADism is a flimsy idea that gentile Christianity is utterly Pauline, that we aren't to follow Communion, that there's going to be a rapture, the history of Peter in Rome is fabricated, and that faith is not dead without works.

This is what happens when a cult becomes too popular :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Pontiff of the Gentiles? Peter?
That's a good one!

You know what's a good one? The fact that you all actually think Christianity had it wrong for it's entire history until you professing geniuses came along.

19th century Darbyist heresy is all that it is, who came around the same time as those other cults. Peter secured the gentile seat, and I see manipulation you all utilize- you know a person can't place Peter over Paul, so you place Paul over Peter with ham handed cherry picks from scripture.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You know what's a good one? The fact that you all actually think Christianity had it wrong for it's entire history until you professing geniuses came along.
I assume that when you refer to "Christianity" you are talking about the denominational, religious system. Yes, they have had it wrong from the getgo. What would these (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV) have to say about the truth?

SaulToPaul 2

19th century Darbyist heresy is all that it is, who came around the same time as those other cults. Peter secured the gentile seat, and I see manipulation you all utilize- you know a person can't place Peter over Paul, so you place Paul over Peter with ham handed cherry picks from scripture.

Considering that the majority of "Christians" had already turned from Paul's doctrine in the mid first century, I do not put too much stock in what someone in 100ad, 300ad, and 500ad wrote or believed.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Peter secured the gentile seat,
You were shown by the scripture that Paul is the apostle OF the Gentiles in Romans 11:13 KJV, but that wasn't enough for you. You'll reject these facts too in favor of your denomination but here they are anyway for someone with their eyes and ears wide open!

Paul was committed the dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV), not Peter. Paul was given the gospel (of our salvation) by direct revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV), not Peter. Paul was given a dispensation of the grace of God (Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV) not Peter. Paul was given the dispensation of God to fulfill the word of God (Colossians 1:25 KJV) not Peter. We are commanded to build on the foundation Paul laid (1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV) not Peter, follow Paul (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV) not Peter, hold fast the form of sound words that we have heard of Paul (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV) not Peter and on and on...

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Peter was given the keys to the kingdom.

Are you part of God's kingdom?
Peter was given the keys to the kingdom of heaven of which keys have to do with binding and loosing (Matthew 16:19 KJV). I am not nor can I be in the kingdom of heaven and neither can you.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You were shown by the scripture that Paul is the apostle OF the Gentiles in Romans 11:13 KJV, but that wasn't enough for you. You'll reject these facts to in favor of your denomination but here they are anyway for someone with their eyes and ears wide open!

A single verse in the Bible doesn't rectify your entire belief system. You've all made a mockery of Sola Scriptura- it does not mean rejecting oral tradition and Christian history. Paul was a great edifier, but he is not the only apostle given to the other 99% of the world alone. Sorry that you can't face reality, and rather labor under legal fictions of scripture.