Paul vs. Jesus

Agape4Robin

Caledvwlch said:
I hear that. The days of Stone Cold and the Rock have come and gone, I'm afraid. I do like a couple of the new guys, and I did get to catch the Granddaddy of Them All this year.
The Rock........................ :Nineveh:

Caledvwlch

Agape4Robin said:
The Rock........................ :Nineveh:
The man is the coolest S.O.B. in the universe. Besides Indiana Jones. But that goes without saying.

*sniff sniff* Oh yeah. I smell it.

Lovejoy

Caledvwlch said:
Is this the part where we apologize for totally hijacking this thread?
What do you mean? This thread was totally about wrestling, wasn't it?

*checks first post of thread*

Holy Crap! Well, it was a good discussion, while it was on topic....

Caledvwlch

Lovejoy said:
What do you mean? This thread was totally about wrestling, wasn't it?

*checks first post of thread*

Holy Crap! Well, it was a good discussion, while it was on topic....
I remember way back when. Weren't we both involved in the original discussion, lovejoy, you critiquer of the signature, you? :chuckle:

Gnostic

Lighthouse: "You're a complete and utter idiot, if you think those have anything to do with each other."

And you're a complete utter brainwashed idiot if you don't see the connection.

Caledvwlch

Gnostic said:
Lighthouse: "You're a complete and utter idiot, if you think those have anything to do with each other."

And you're a complete utter brainwashed idiot if you don't see the connection.

Try not to let lighthouse get to you, Gnostic. The dude let's if fly with little or no provocation. We'll keep working on him though.

"One of us!
One of us!
One of us!
One of us!..."

Caledvwlch

Agape4Robin said:
:eek: apologizes...profusely..... :eek:
Maybe they'll cut us some slack because it's Saturday night and all. Wait a minute! What the Bleep am I doing at home on the computer on a Saturday night?!?! :confused:

Lovejoy

Caledvwlch said:
Maybe they'll cut us some slack because it's Saturday night and all. Wait a minute! What the Bleep am I doing at home on the computer on a Saturday night?!?! :confused:
:loser:

At least I am:

a) old
b) studying
c) married

Agape4Robin

Caledvwlch said:
it's a sad realization ain't it? :chuckle:
welcome to my world!!

Gnostic

temple 2000: "Gnostic...That thing about a testicular God was really hilarious. How could anyone assign testicles to a spirit?"

And yet, they did.

This Heretic will pray for them.

Agape4Robin

Gnostic said:
temple 2000: "Gnostic...That thing about a testicular God was really hilarious. How could anyone assign testicles to a spirit?"

And yet, they did.

This Heretic will pray for them.

:rolleyes:

Gnostic

From the Divine LOGOS himself/herself...

Saga of Sophia and Christ
5. “I descended from the Parents to tell you of these things,” replied the Redeemer. “I came to reveal Light so that you can find that Light within yourselves, for when you have found it, you will enter into it, and you will know that your Source is within you. Then you will know that the Father and Mother are the Man of Holiness, and I am the Son of Man.”
6. “Lord, if you are the Son of Man, have you no Mother?” asked Matthew.
7. “This is what I desire to show you,” replied the Redeemer. “The Man of Holiness is the Great Androgynous Progenitor. He is Father and Mother. In him is no division. In him is no lack. He encompasses the whole. He begot me, his Only Begotten Son, but I am not whole without my sister. She is Sophia, my sister, my consort, my feminine half. When we are united in one, then we are whole like our Parents, but when we are separated, we are incomplete, like the Aadamah who became separated into male and female to produce mortal children. That which has been divided must be united into a perfect unity for the realm of the Eloheim to be established.

Genesis 2:24
For this reason a man will leave his Father and Mother and be united to his Wife, and they will become one flesh.

Agape4Robin

Gnostic said:
From the Divine LOGOS himself/herself...

Saga of Sophia and Christ
5. “I descended from the Parents to tell you of these things,” replied the Redeemer. “I came to reveal Light so that you can find that Light within yourselves, for when you have found it, you will enter into it, and you will know that your Source is within you. Then you will know that the Father and Mother are the Man of Holiness, and I am the Son of Man.”
6. “Lord, if you are the Son of Man, have you no Mother?” asked Matthew.
7. “This is what I desire to show you,” replied the Redeemer. “The Man of Holiness is the Great Androgynous Progenitor. He is Father and Mother. In him is no division. In him is no lack. He encompasses the whole. He begot me, his Only Begotten Son, but I am not whole without my sister. She is Sophia, my sister, my consort, my feminine half. When we are united in one, then we are whole like our Parents, but when we are separated, we are incomplete, like the Aadamah who became separated into male and female to produce mortal children. That which has been divided must be united into a perfect unity for the realm of the Eloheim to be established.

What????

:confused:

:nono: