Paul vs. Jesus

Lovejoy

Caledvwlch said:
So, back to the topic. Where do I get tickets for the Paul vs. Jesus Iron-Man Cage Match?
Well, Paul is having the thorn removed from his flesh, and Jesus has a previous commitment to do an appearance at the Second Coming, so there are logistical problems in getting the match on. Even Don King has had no luck.

Agape4Robin

Gnostic said:
Robin, then I'll respect you and withdraw from my intentions. Knowing now that the woman in your avatar is not actually you, I'm free to say I wouldn't mind having her in bed (I'm only human you see).

Now about our disagreement...

John 3:6
Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

If the Holy Spirit has testicles as you claim, then how can a male give birth?

You answered your own question....
Flesh is flesh....
spirit is spirit.....

Caledvwlch

Gnostic said:
Robin, then I'll respect you and withdraw from my intentions. Knowing now that the woman in your avatar is not actually you, I'm free to say I wouldn't mind having her in bed (I'm only human you see).

Now about our disagreement...

John 3:6
Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

If the Holy Spirit has testicles as you claim, then how can a male give birth?

I'm with you on this one, Gnostic. God doesn't have any gender. The masculine pronoun is only used in the Bible because it was written by men. As long as we don't go the Dogma route... even I was offended by the idea that God was Alanis Morrisette. :vomit:

Agape4Robin

Lovejoy said:
Well, Paul is having the thorn removed from his flesh, and Jesus has a previous commitment to do an appearance at the Second Coming, so there are logistical problems in getting the match on. Even Don King has had no luck.
:darwinsm:

Caledvwlch

Lovejoy said:
I wonder if Vince McMahon has made any calls...

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gnostic said:
PIG!!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Gnostic said:
Lighthouse: "Then back it up, little man."

I've bumped "The Alien God" thread so you can read the evidence there. Actually I bumped it by mistake when I went to get some text and hit the wrong buttons. Yes, it's true, Gnostics Know what Christians don't, but they sure as hell aren't infallible.

But in case you're having difficulty finding it, here it is (a comparison).

SERPENT: Eat what is forbidden and you will surely not die.

JESUS: Eat ME, my flesh (absolutely forbidden), and you will surely live.

SERPENT: See, you ate and your eyes were opened.

JESUS: Sir, allow me spit in your eye like serpents do... ppppp... can you see now? Good.

SERPENT: Yes you were told not to eat that but eat it anyway.

JESUS: Don't you know it doesn't matter what goes into the mouth, regardless of what some God said?

JESUS: When you have lifted me up like the SERPENT then you will believe and have eternal life.

If you want the actual scripture verses, let me know.
You're a complete and utter idiot, if you think those have anything to do with each other.:bang:

Wait, nevermind, you are simply a complete and utter idiot.

Caledvwlch

lighthouse said:
You're a complete and utter idiot, if you think those have anything to do with each other.:bang:

Wait, nevermind, you are simply a complete and utter idiot.
Wow, man. Where do you get this stuff?

On the other hand, it wouldn't be TOL without your particular brand of ridicule, so um... carry on.

Caledvwlch

Agape4Robin said:
No....not really.... not as good as it used to be.
I hear that. The days of Stone Cold and the Rock have come and gone, I'm afraid. I do like a couple of the new guys, and I did get to catch the Granddaddy of Them All this year.