ECT Pastor says out loud what a lot of pastors and "Christians" really believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh... yes Meshak... EE never follows through when he declares such matters.

Oh... ofcoarse it's not... dear.

giphy.gif

Me too... too bad I perceive Him as God and you don't. My Lion of Judah devours your lion that goes to and fro seeking to Whome they may devour.

# god of the system of this world... Your doctrine tells you that verse is about Jesus. I bet I know your doctrine better than you. Don't you "study to show thyself approved" as a good gospel workman?

When will you start loving?

Then it's agreed... you will allow Musterion and Steko to teach you the REAL gospel.

You don't serve Jesus, you serve yourself and lip server.

You are pretender.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
In addition EE,

You don't know anything about Jesus' gospel. You affiliate with MADs who follows Paul not Jesus and claim to be Christians.

you are a hoot.

And you don't know anything about love either because you don't know Jesus. Just because you call Him God does not make you a true Christian. that makes you only a lip serving fake.

Your evil fruit is showing vividly all over the board.

dodge

You don't serve Jesus, you serve yourself and lip server.

You are pretender.

Hello Meshak. You asked E.E. when will he start loving right ? If you would use scripture to rebuke another and they would have a chance to see what you are basing your beliefs in and support from God's word you would make a better case relying on God's word to make the case correct ?

So I will ask you when will you start loving ?

What town were you born in on Okinawa ? I was stationed on Okinawa for about 4 months in 1969. I was at Camp Schawb and Camp Hansen.

The Okinawan's are such a loving and caring people I enjoyed my time there, and the Island is really beautiful.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hello Meshak. You asked E.E. when will he start loving right ? If you would use scripture to rebuke another and they would have a chance to see what you are basing your beliefs in and support from God's word you would make a better case relying on God's word to make the case correct ?

No, it is EE asked me when I start to love.

But I am already in Christ so I know how to love God and love my neighbor.

So I will ask you when will you start loving ?

I started loving after I became Jesus' follower 16 years ago. I take heed of Jesus' teaching and strive to be loving as I should. Jesus teaches us how to love God and love one another. Without knowing His teaching and strive to be obedient to Him we cannot love anyone. Jesus is the Teacher of love.

What town were you born in on Okinawa ? I was stationed on Okinawa for about 4 months in 1969. I was at Camp Schawb and Camp Hansen.

I was born in Gushikawa but we moved to now called Okinawa city.

Wow, you were Marine. Have you visited Camp Foster? I was working there when you were Marine in Okinawa.

If you visited Camp Foster, you might have met me. I was still young and single. I was so afraid of those young marines. They were wild bunch.

The Okinawan's are such a loving and caring people I enjoyed my time there, and the Island is really beautiful.

Have you visited there lately? It is completely different now. Young people are not as nice as old people. They have no respect for old people. Many of them are self centered.

dodge

meshak;5004546]No, it is EE asked me when I start to love.

But I am already in Christ so I know how to love God and love my neighbor.

My mistake, sorry. I agree no one can love as they should if they are not in Christ Jesus.

I started loving after I became Jesus' follower 16 years ago. I take heed of Jesus' teaching and strive to be loving as I should. Jesus teaches us how to love God and love one another. Without knowing His teaching and strive to be obedient to Him we cannot love anyone. Jesus is the Teacher of love.

Yes He is !

I was born in Gushikawa but we moved to now called Okinawa city.

Wow, you were Marine. Have you visited Camp Foster? I was working there when you were Marine in Okinawa

If you visited Camp Foster, you might have met me. I was still young and single. I was so afraid of those young marines. They were wild bunch.

No, I never went to Camp Foster. Many Marines never understood that they represented America and their behavior was not respectful much of the time toward Okinawan's,sadly.

Have you visited there lately? It is completely different now. Young people are not as nice as old people. They have no respect for old people. Many of them are self centered.

No I have never been back to Okinawa was to busy raising 3 girls and 1 boy, and now with 13 grand kids looks like I will not be going to far from the house,lol.

It has always stuck in my mind how respectful the Okinawan people were to one another and their traditions. I was once invited to go to a fishing ceremony that to my understanding very few Americans were ever invited to on the north end of the Island.I treated people like I would have wanted my family to be treated and got along with the Okinawan's I met.

Sad to hear about the loss of respect among the young folks . That seems to be world wide now. The time is short. Jesus said when it gets like Sodom and Gomorrah look up your Redeemer draws near.

Keep the Son in your eyes.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
lol, says the one with the "stupid" tongue in the fan avatar. You cannot make this stuff up.
First off, I have every right to justly abuse Meshak, and their hat. Did you even notice the post I responded to, what they said about me? That, along with a whole history of them bullying me, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Secondly, :chuckle: I was afraid that some people wouldn't recognize the scene in the avatar. Along the theme of Star Wars, I'm using a screen shot from Tommy Boy where Chris Farley says into the fan, "Luke, Luke, I am your father . . . ."

:)

dodge

Nihilo;5004970]First off, I have every right to justly abuse Meshak, and their hat. Did you even notice the post I responded to, what they said about me? That, along with a whole history of them bullying me, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I understand and at times am guilty also, but shouldn't we seek the higher ground ?

1 Peter 2:21Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

Secondly, :chuckle: I was afraid that some people wouldn't recognize the scene in the avatar. Along the theme of Star Wars, I'm using a screen shot from Tommy Boy where Chris Farley says into the fan, "Luke, Luke, I am your father . . . ."

lol, it is pretty hard to miss.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
She just did ! I think it was a pretty good call. You do come across as a fake most of the time.

Dodge...

I can't let that float. You do realize that Meshak always denies the TriUne nature of God, makes fun of people for claiming atonement and brings discord everywhere they go... right? Writing [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] off because of Meshak is a very unwise move.

Musty and I don't always agree on everything, but he is one of the most genuine people here. Like him or not... This is a false judgment.

Meshak is bad news my friend. You'll find out. Tell her God is TriUne and see how far that goes. Tell her that all of your sins are forgiven... see how far that goes.

Musty is cream of the crop. As far as sainted Sinners go... he's a jam up conveyor of the gospel.

Be careful turning against a fellow believer and believing the Apostasy of [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION].

I'm standing up for gay christians here and I'm calling Meshak a harlot... put two and two together friend.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Since the post was not addressed to you I have to ask do you have a case of diarrhea of the mouth , or do you always just try to be a jerk ?

He is being honest, even if it is hard to hear. Do we all pretend that the sky is green now?

[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] will bite you soon enough. You are missing a history that is well known.

dodge

Dodge...

I can't let that float. You do realize that Meshak always denies the TriUne nature of God, makes fun of people for claiming atonement and brings discord everywhere they go... right? Writing [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] off because of Meshak is a very unwise move.

Musty and I don't always agree on everything, but he is one of the most genuine people here. Like him or not... This is a false judgment.

Meshak is bad news my friend. You'll find out. Tell her God is TriUne and see how far that goes. Tell her that all of your sins are forgiven... see how far that goes.

Musty is cream of the crop. As far as sainted Sinners go... he's a jam up conveyor of the gospel.

Be careful turning against a fellow believer and believing the Apostasy of [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION].

I'm standing up for gay christians here and I'm calling Meshak a harlot... put two and two together friend.

I know she is a person that Jesus died to save. I also know that if you don't try to be a friend and show some compassion then you are nothing but a hypocrite.

Meshak, has said repeatedly she loves Jesus !

Musty takes pride in being a straight out jerk. Do you see Jesus in folks when they try to insult folks ? I don't .

Did you even follow why I responded at all to musty ? I was on Okinawa in 69 and that happens to be where she is from We talked about Okinawa a bit, and Of course Musty had to make a smart remark about that which was not called for.

I will witness the truth to same sex folks but I would never call a homosexual Christian until they repent and ask Jesus to forgive them and save them !

dodge

He is being honest, even if it is hard to hear. Do we all pretend that the sky is green now?

[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] will bite you soon enough. You are missing a history that is well known.

No he was not being honest he was being a straight up jerk !

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I know she is a person that Jesus died to save. I also know that if you don't try to be a friend and show some compassion then you are nothing but a hypocrite.

Meshak, has said repeatedly she loves Jesus !

Musty takes pride in being a straight out jerk. Do you see Jesus in folks when they try to insult folks ? I don't .

Did you even follow why I responded at all to musty ? I was on Okinawa in 69 and that happens to be where she is from We talked about Okinawa a bit, and Of course Musty had to make a smart remark about that which was not called for.

I will witness the truth to same sex folks but I would never call a homosexual Christian until they repent and ask Jesus to forgive them and save them !

I agree with everything you said except the part about Musty. I also believe you see repent as the... I really messed up again... but I'm done for real this time... kind.

This is not repent. Only ONE resists temptation 100% of the time.

Admission of Supremacy is 95% of the battle. Faith makes the rest of what brings... HIS REST.

Status
Not open for further replies.