ECT Pastor says out loud what a lot of pastors and "Christians" really believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hey EE,

your Christ less and workless faith is of satan.

You have been listening to satan's whispering.

Says the CHRIST DENIER! I'm now quoting you... "BE LIKE JESUS"

Jesus is God you daftly deceived, works based, gibberish speaking, self righteous... Meshak.

Ahem...

Good Day Madam :carryon:

dodge

Evil.Eye.<(I)>;5004082]You do realize that [MENTION=83]Nihilo[/MENTION] is a fire breathing Catholic and just kicked your rear end with his answer... right? The Correct Answer given Here by Nihilo You also realize that [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] 's approval of your post is a works based kiss from Satan himself, right?

Nah, because you two agree in sin does not mean I lost anything it means you compromised a truth of God and stood up for an evil world "together" nothing more. Neither of your opinions trumps God's word or commands.

The Law demands that all SIN be called SIN, but Jesus demands that those who claim His grace, extend it.

Of course and if it is refused they face the wrath of God as scripture teaches.

Maybe if you rip the following verse out of your bible... everything will be Okay...

FYI, God is described as:
1. God of wrath
2. God of war.
3 God of vengeance
4. God of recompense
5. God of love and many more.

1 Peter 4:8

8 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.”

Based on your fallacy no one will go to hell all will end up in la la land.

Read all of my posts on this matter and even as [MENTION=18263]Nameless.In.Grace[/MENTION] and you will find that I always call Homosexuality a sin.

Jesus taught more on hell than heaven probably because He does not want any one to go there.

Hey E.E. your opinions do not replace nor negate God's word.
I simply challenge any forgiven sinner to look at the 3 fingers attached to their pointing hand. James 2:10 tells us that if we transgress one point of the Law... we are condemned by the whole, Damning, thing.

Yep based on you know one has to pay any attention to Jesus and the Apostles just pay attention to your opinions.

Jesus and Paul teach that we will be judged as we judge.

Yes they did and as long as we repeat what they said we are on solid ground and not on the sinking sand you advocate.

Let's consult the Law of Moses...

Leviticus 20:13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.​

Now... here's the issue... according to Jesus and Paul... if you judge a person (James chapter 2 and Romans chapter 2 in their entire context back me up so staunchly that any further debate from you on this matter will yield humorous results and unforgettable debate victory on my part...) ahem... If you judge a person by the Law of Moses, you are judged by the Law of Moses

The law was fulfilled in Jesus !

Jesus taught when a man leaves his home and marries the two, man and woman, become one.
Jesus also said when a woman leaves her home and marries the two become one. Hello , there was no provision for a man and a man or a woman and a woman because that is an abomination to God.

James 2:10 says that if you infract one point... you are guilty of the entire thing. That's Genesis to Deuteronomy ... You are aware that the true Law as known is derived from the Torah or Pentateuch? Right?

Just like you threw out repentance for your opinion you are now throwing out the moral law of God.

Can you take God's name in vain with no repercussions from God ?

Can you murder another with no repercussions from God ?

Can you worship a false god with no repercussions from God ?

Thats the first 5 books that are attributed to Moses. You've been keeping up with your Torah study... Right?

Tell me which of the 10 commandments you have the liberty in Jesus to violate ? Mankind could not live up t the laws of God which HE INTENDED TO BE OUR TEACHER TO BRING US TO GRACE as scripture teaches.

Anyhow... ahem... if you're guilty of the entire Law... ahem... guess what sin gets charged to your account when you judge someone that claims Christ, but is Gay?

Again your opinion does not mean scripture is wrong it just means you are deceived or confused or both.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Says the CHRIST DENIER! I'm now quoting you... "BE LIKE JESUS"

Jesus is God you daftly deceived, works based, gibberish speaking, self righteous... Meshak.

Self-righteous?

You are the ones who are self righteous claiming to be saved, without honoring Jesus' word and change the gospel to suit your evil desire.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

You know how I usually give your post the respect of addressing every word you speak directly? Not here.

Shall I quote the verses where Jesus hung out with the people the religious condemned?

Shall I ask you why the homosexual is more condemned as a sinner than you?

Shall I ask you how much of the Law He fulfilled?

You deny 2P2P and you claim Christ ABOLISHED the Law and His literal promises to Israel... but now you're all gung ho to stone the gays and God knows what other manners of Sin you have erected a NEW LAW for.

You are now officially a self contradiction. But guess what... I won't say that you worship a false God because we both worship JESUS... the SAVIOR OF SINNERS AND THE HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS.

You are a double minded man.

But... "OUR" Jesus Loves you just as much as He loves me and all sinners....

Ever read this verse you BABOON?

Matthew 9:11 And having seen it, the Pharisees said to His disciples, "Why does your Teacher eat with the tax collectors and sinners?"​

That's you speaking friend... and the NLT says... SCUM... that's my favorite translation for that verse.

Glad to know your ways are bright, shiny and better than the next sinners. Good luck with that one.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Self-righteous?

You are the ones who are self righteous claiming to be saved, without honoring Jesus' word and change the gospel to suit your evil desire.

We don't claim to have any righteousness that is our own, which would be defined as self-righteousness.

We claim to be 'imputed/reckoned/credited' with the perfect righteousness of Christ by our faith in His finished work on the cross by His suffering and death paying for all of our sins before the Father.
This is just the opposite of self-righteousness....it is Christ's righteousness.

Those that think they can improve on what Christ did on the cross by adding their good works are the ones who are self-righteous. They are trusting in their own righteousness(self-righteousness) to save them and in so doing demean the finished work of Christ on the cross.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
wicked tongue is you who follow Satan and willing helper of him.

FYI, your flattering may sound to good to your kind, but it is serpent's one of his sleazy tactics.

Oh, I am so witty:) don't you agree?:)

You flatter yourself with your deep desire to put Jesus back in the tomb. HE DIED ON A CROSS! Not a steak you JW, tricked and naive soul.

You do not even know what you say! Your ignorance is your best defense on judgment day! I seriously hope it works out that way, because you and your team of Meshak hacks spew the deepest ignorance on this site!

Jesus is YHWH and you better begin to recognize, because your charming disposition isn't as charming as you think. Your reckoning is going to totally stink!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
We don't claim to have any righteousness that is our own, which would be defined as self-righteousness.

We claim to be 'imputed/reckoned/credited' with the perfect righteousness of Christ by our faith in His finished work on the cross by His suffering and death paying for all of our sins before the Father.
This is just the opposite of self-righteousness....it is Christ's righteousness.

Those that think they can improve on what Christ did on the cross by adding their good works are the ones who are self-righteous. They are trusting in their own righteousness(self-righteousness) to save them and in so doing demean the finished work of Christ on the cross.

Ahem... You handled that way better than I did.

All respect for your gentle and graceful manner of teaching. I know you would reject humanly recognized saint hood... but all recognition of your humility in Christ that allows you to speak gently to, EVEN, Meshak.

- EE

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We don't claim to have any righteousness that is our own which would be defined as self-righteousness.

Excuse away.

Your reasoning is the same kind that truster uses to self glorify himself. He claims to be elect and holy. At the same time, he claims to be a sinner.

talk about lunacy.

there is no limit on puffed up faith.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You flatter yourself with your deep desire to put Jesus back in the tomb. HE DIED ON A CROSS! Not a steak you JW, tricked and naive soul.

You do not even know what you say! Your ignorance is your best defense on judgment day! I seriously hope it works out that way, because you and your team of Meshak hacks spew the deepest ignorance on this site!

Jesus is YHWH and you better begin to recognize, because your charming disposition isn't as charming as you think. Your reckoning is going to totally stink!

blah, blah...

empty talk.

dodge

You know how I usually give your post the respect of addressing every word you speak directly? Not here.

Shall I quote the verses where Jesus hung out with the people the religious condemned?

Shall I ask you why the homosexual is more condemned as a sinner than you?

Shall I ask you how much of the Law He fulfilled?

You deny 2P2P and you claim Christ ABOLISHED the Law and His literal promises to Israel... but now you're all gung ho to stone the gays and God knows what other manners of Sin you have erected a NEW LAW for.

You are now officially a self contradiction. But guess what... I won't say that you worship a false God because we both worship JESUS... the SAVIOR OF SINNERS AND THE HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS.

You are a double minded man.

But... "OUR" Jesus Loves you just as much as He loves me and all sinners....

Ever read this verse you BABOON?

Matthew 9:11 And having seen it, the Pharisees said to His disciples, "Why does your Teacher eat with the tax collectors and sinners?"​

That's you speaking friend... and the NLT says... SCUM... that's my favorite translation for that verse.

Glad to know your ways are bright, shiny and better than the next sinners. Good luck with that one.

Your whole post is gibberish and why is that ?

Homosexuals promote, advocate and enjoy their sin as they try to indoctrinate children into their perverted life style.

How many of your sins did you try to get others into ?

Did you go around promoting and bragging about your own sin ?

Did you join an agenda to push your sin on kids ?

When you sinned did you feel that you had done a service to the community as homosexuals do ?

You are trying to compare apples and tanks it does not work. You need to re-read Romans chapter 1 where Paul says as some of you "WERE" as in past tense.

I will not say you lied but maybe misunderstood here:

I have NEVER said Christ abolished the law what I did say was Jesus fulfilled the law BIG DIFFERENCE.

I have always believed we are in the 7 years of the 49 weeks, in the week set aside as the time of the gentiles, and everything God promised Israel will happen exactly as God said in scripture.

Again your opinion does not trump scripture .

Double minded is where you stand with the world and the evil of the world and not grounded in what scripture says !

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Excuse away.

Your reasoning is the same kind that truster uses to self glorify himself. He claims to be elect and holy. At the same time, he claims to be a sinner.

talk about lunacy.

there is no limit on puffed up faith.

Please wake up and recognize your hopelessness before GOD.
We have no righteousness of our own to bring to GOD that is satisfactory(propitiatory).
Please receive the gift of life eternal by trusting in Christ and in Him alone.

2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
2Co 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.-KJV

2Co 5:19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.
2Co 5:20 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
2Co 5:21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.-ESV

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your whole post is gibberish and why is that ?

Homosexuals promote, advocate and enjoy their sin as they try to indoctrinate children into their perverted life style.

How many of your sins did you try to get others into ?

Did you go around promoting and bragging about your own sin ?

Did you join an agenda to push your sin on kids ?

When you sinned did you feel that you had done a service to the community as homosexuals do ?

You are trying to compare apples and tanks it does not work. You need to re-read Romans chapter 1 where Paul says as some of you "WERE" as in past tense.

I will not say you lied but maybe misunderstood here:

I have NEVER said Christ abolished the law what I did say was Jesus fulfilled the law BIG DIFFERENCE.

I have always believed we are in the 7 years of the 49 weeks, in the week set aside as the time of the gentiles, and everything God promised Israel will happen exactly as God said in scripture.

Again your opinion does not trump scripture .

I quoted scripture and asked questions you won't answer. Is Israel of National Origin still important to God? You now acknowledge the covenant still stands by recognizing that the Law / Covenant wasn't abolished.

No Cake and eat it too Dodge!

Did He or didn't He Fulfill the Law while we were yet sinners and while we sin?

How much did He fulfill?

May I see your book of Life? Oh... wait... that belongs to God!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Please wake up and recognize your hopelessness before GOD.
We have no righteousness of our own to bring to GOD that is satisfactory(propitiatory).

when did I claim to be righteous? straw man claim much?.

Please receive the gift of life eternal by trusting in Christ and in Him alone.

It is you who need to honor Jesus word of "if you love Me, keep My commandments", instead of claiming His teachings are for the Jews and not for gentiles.

Your pretentiousness is becoming.

wake up from delusional faith and stop spreading false gospel at Jesus' expense.

dodge

I quoted scripture and asked questions you won't answer. Is Israel of National Origin still important to God? You now acknowledge the covenant still stands by recognizing that the Law / Covenant wasn't abolished.

No Cake and eat it too Dodge!

Did He or didn't He Fulfill the Law while we were yet sinners and while we sin?

How much did He fulfill?

May I see your book of Life? Oh... wait... that belongs to God!

I see that again you excuse sin and addressed nothing !

Seems scripture also teaches that when a person has been admonished several times to avoid that person and mark then as a heretic. The church is deceived in many areas because they follow their own opinion and not scripture.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I see that again you excuse sin and addressed nothing !

Seems scripture also teaches that when a person has been admonished several times to avoid that person and mark then as a heretic. The church is deceived in many areas because they follow their own opinion and not scripture.

You need to know that MADs believes Jesus' word is for the Jews and not for the gentiles. So there is no need to take heed of not to sin as Jesus teaches.

So according to them,if you strive not sin you are sinning becaseu you are trying to earn salvation by works.

Status
Not open for further replies.