ECT Pastor says out loud what a lot of pastors and "Christians" really believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I see that again you excuse sin and addressed nothing !

Seems scripture also teaches that when a person has been admonished several times to avoid that person and mark then as a heretic. The church is deceived in many areas because they follow their own opinion and not scripture.

Oh... I forgot... You have a "sin nature"... so you sin because it's someone else's fault. Here it is. The forgiven condemning others that are forgiven and measuring salvation by flesh.

Jesus never excused sin and neither do I.

The Almighty PAID for ALL sin that many could claim His free gift. I never EXCUSE sin Dodge. That would be you. I can drudge up the discussion where you refuse that the Law was imputed per se... but Adams Sin.

This is the toxic result of this teaching! Judgment by those unworthy to judge!

You are doing the devils job quite nicely! This is beyond lame. I hold myself and all humanity responsible for their sins and see that God even LOVES the Sinner, because he saved a wretch like me!

I won't judge gays, nor will I affirm them, that they are without sin!

You are literally contradicting everything you teach and say here.

Did Jesus die for all Sinners or not Dodge?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You need to know that MADs believes Jesus' word is for the Jews and not for the gentiles. So there is no need to take heed of not to sin as Jesus teaches.

So according to them,if you strive not sin you are sinning becaseu you are trying to earn salvation by works.

You are here to sew further disention among believers in Jesus being God and the atonement of all sin.

You literally feast on TriUne believers discord. You are indeed self righteous and at the end of this conversation I'll agree to disagree with Dodge and go on being his brother in Christ, if he'll still have me as one.

You, on the other hand are treading where you don't belong. You almost got banned and it has been proven that you are more than one user.

I'll take my theological licks from a fellow believer in Jesus being God and the Atonement of all sin... but you are making a bad judgment call here... and for me to say that to you... it is really a serious matter. As in... above all bad calls... you are treading on severely bad ground!

You are just rejoicing like Satan about self elected judges of mankind! This won't go unnoticed Meshak. When the smoke clears.. you will be in peril.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'll agree to disagree with Dodge and go on being his brother in Christ, if he'll still have me as one.

This is so evil tactic to charge against Jesus' followers. you do your best to shun true Jesus' followers. You are only envious of true Christians who are doing their best to follow Jesus.

Your faith is all about you and your own, not trying to be true to Jesus.

You don't care about being true to God and Jesus.

You are willfull deceiver.

I don't believe dodge will take your flattering word. He is too Christian for your kind of faith.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
This is so evil tactic to charge against Jesus' followers. you do your best to shun true Jesus' followers. You are only envious of true Christians who are doing their best to follow Jesus.

Your faith is all about you and your own, not trying to be true to Jesus.

You don't care about being true to God and Jesus.

You are willfull deceiver.

I don't believe dodge will take your flattering word. He is too Christian for your kind of faith.

You come at me all you want Harlot!!!... but if you ever bad mouth Steko, who is always careful to correct you with "etiquette" and respect... again... you'll have a hurricane blowing your way for ages to come.

He is one of few people here that can correct me and I answer with immediate ear and humility, with rapid re-evaluation of what I say. There are a few here and that number isn't as small as it sounds... but you discount each of them more rapidly then any other that speaks here!

I'll use whatever tactic I choose, but until you take off your Charles Taze Russell, tin-foil hat... I'll forever be one of your worst nightmares!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You come at me all you want Harlot!!!... but if you ever bad mouth Steko, who is always careful to correct you with "etiquette" and respect... again... you'll have a hurricane blowing your way for ages to come.

He is one of few people here that can correct me and I answer with immediate ear and humility, with rapid re-evaluation of what I say. There are a few here and that number isn't as small as it sounds... but you discount each of them more rapidly then any other that speaks here!

I'll use whatever tactic I choose, but until you take off you Charles Taze Russell, tin-foil hat... I'll forever be one of your worst nightmares!

Is it supposed to be a threat?

It is not much of it.

Jesus trains me fearless:)

Praise God and Jesus who teach us how to love God and love one another.

amen:)

dodge

You need to know that MADs believes Jesus' word is for the Jews and not for the gentiles. So there is no need to take heed of not to sin as Jesus teaches.

So according to them,if you strive not sin you are sinning becaseu you are trying to earn salvation by works.

I figured out that they follow Paul and for most of them (not all ) Jesus is just window dressing on their false beliefs.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I figured out that they follow Paul and for most of them (not all ) Jesus is just window dressing on their false beliefs.

Let it be known... today... that Dodge has joined the Meshak crew of Believer judges.

I'm not even MAD.

I officially label Open Theist...

I more definitely label Open Dispensational Biblical Zionist.

What you have just said is the equivalent of Meshak saying that all that serve in the military are serving Satan.

Oh... you didn't know Meshak is a pacifist?

Great discernment, Jar... said Evil.Eye.<(I)> never in the case of Dodges literary blunder quoted above!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

You teach that you have to be perfect, to earn salvation and that we dont have it and cant have it yet, you teach JW doctrine.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Is it supposed to be a threat?

Oh... yes Meshak... EE never follows through when he declares such matters.

It is not much of it.

Oh... ofcoarse it's not... dear.

giphy.gif

Jesus trains me fearless:)

Me too... too bad I perceive Him as God and you don't. My Lion of Judah devours your lion that goes to and fro seeking to Whome they may devour.

# god of the system of this world... Your doctrine tells you that verse is about Jesus. I bet I know your doctrine better than you. Don't you "study to show thyself approved" as a good gospel workman?

Praise God and Jesus who teach us how to love God and love one another.

When will you start loving?

Then it's agreed... you will allow Musterion and Steko to teach you the REAL gospel.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Do you know this person personally ?

Your hypocrisy is showing I see you are casting stones. Are you sinless ?

The difference between you and I... you judge the flesh as Satan teaches... I read Titus 1:11 and understand the difference between judging flesh and silencing false doctrine as Christ and all He spoke through in scripture did.

Titus 1:11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain. 12 One of them, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.”

dodge

The difference between you and I... you judge the flesh as Satan teaches... I read Titus 1:11 and understand the difference between judging flesh and silencing false doctrine as Christ and all He spoke through in scripture did.

Titus 1:11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain. 12 One of them, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.”

Re-read what you wrote it is trash. You take up for homosexuals and when anyone tries to say they need to repent you go into your diatribe about "LOVE" , and yet you call a woman a whore you don't know.

The only difference is you follow your own opinions and I try to follow scripture.

You are a hypocrite in the truest sense of the word.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Re-read what you wrote it is trash. You take up for homosexuals and when anyone tries to say they need to repent you go into your diatribe about "LOVE" , and yet you call a woman a whore you don't know.

The only difference is you follow your own opinions and I try to follow scripture.

You are a hypocrite in the truest sense of the word.

Our Lord and God took up with ALL manners of detestable sinners... including you and I. Have you fallen so far from grace that you have forgotten to extend what was given to you in mercy.

I have a gift for you... Jar. Now we'll see who's not ashamed of the real gospel and who uses Jesus as "window dressing."

Luke 18:9-14

The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ 13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”​

Since I love you so much... I have one more...

Matthew 18:21-35

The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant

21 Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?”

22 Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. 23 Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents. 25 But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made. 26 The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, ‘Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 27 Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.

28 “But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, ‘Pay me what you owe!’ 29 So his fellow servant fell down at his feet and begged him, saying, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 30 And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt. 31 So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done. 32 Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me. 33 Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?’ 34 And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.

35 “So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.”​

dodge

Our Lord and God took up with ALL manners of detestable sinners... including you and I. Have you fallen so far from grace that you have forgotten to extend what was given to you in mercy.

I have a gift for you... Jar. Now we'll see who's not ashamed of the real gospel and who uses Jesus as "window dressing."

Luke 18:9-14

The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ 13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”​

Since I love you so much... I have one more...

Matthew 18:21-35

The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant

21 Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?”

22 Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. 23 Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents. 25 But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made. 26 The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, ‘Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 27 Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.

28 “But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, ‘Pay me what you owe!’ 29 So his fellow servant fell down at his feet and begged him, saying, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 30 And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt. 31 So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done. 32 Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me. 33 Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?’ 34 And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.

35 “So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.”​

I agree with every scripture you posted so please explain how that justifies you calling a woman a whore who you do not know ?

I have never claimed to be anything but a sinner saved by God's grace.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I agree with every scripture you posted so please explain how that justifies you calling a woman a whore who you do not know ?

I have never claimed to be anything but a sinner saved by God's grace.

Surely you know that all false gospel is a harlot? God called false prophets harlots and even called Israel a harlot that lusted after... well.. oh man... super descriptive verbiage to show that false god's made of lies are likened unto people that burn in their thighs for lies.

Did you miss those scriptures?

Do I need to start an OP?

You do know that all scripture in the New Testament about sexuality of any kind binds to faithfulness to Jesus... right?

You are aware that Hosea calls Israel a whore and God forgiving the Adulterous woman was a reverberated message of mercy that we must note and apply to national Israel... as well?

You know who the forgiven harlot that is a widow to be married is... right Dodge?

You do understand that Jesus is speaking from Gen. - Rev.... Right?

dodge

Surely you know that all false gospel is a harlot? God called false prophets harlots and even called Israel a harlot that lusted after... well.. oh man... super descriptive verbiage to show that false god's made of lies are likened unto people that burn in their thighs for lies.

Did you miss those scriptures?

Do I need to start an OP?

You do know that all scripture in the New Testament about sexuality of any kind binds to faithfulness to Jesus... right?

You are aware that Hosea calls Israel a whore and God forgiving the Adulterous woman was a reverberated message of mercy that we must note and apply to national Israel... as well?

You know who the forgiven harlot that is a widow to be married is... right Dodge?

You do understand that Jesus is speaking from Gen. - Rev.... Right?

I see everything but you admitting fault and being wrong...Carry on swabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.