Paris attacks

THall

1. Disarming civilians enables evil, duh.

2. More people are murdered in gun free 'zones'

3. Terrorism is coming here......Paris style. R U ready?

Eric h

I admire the comments from Antoine Leiris

On Friday night you stole the life of an exceptional being, the love of my life, the mother of my son, but you won't have my hatred.

I don't know who you are and I don't want to know - you are dead souls. If this God for which you kill indiscriminately made us in his own image, every bullet in the body of my wife will have been a wound in his heart.

So no, I don't give you the gift of hating you. You are asking for it but responding to hatred with anger would be giving in to the same ignorance that made you what you are.

You want me to be afraid, to view my fellow countrymen with mistrust, to sacrifice my freedom for security.You have lost.

I saw her this morning. Finally, after many nights and days of waiting. She was just as beautiful as when she left on Friday night, just as beautiful as when I fell hopelessly in love over 12 years ago.

Of course I'm devastated with grief, I admit this small victory, but it will be short-lived. I know she will accompany us every day and that we will find ourselves in this paradise of free souls to which you'll never have access.

We are two, my son and I, but we are stronger than all the armies of the world.

I don't have any more time to devote to you, I have to join Melvil who is waking up from his nap. He is barely 17-months-old. He will eat his meals as usual, and then we are going to play as usual, and for his whole life this little boy will threaten you by being happy and free. Because no, you will not have his hatred either.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eedom-day-poignant-message.html#ixzz3rw6Dgpw4

bybee

On Friday night you stole the life of an exceptional being, the love of my life, the mother of my son, but you won't have my hatred.

I don't know who you are and I don't want to know - you are dead souls. If this God for which you kill indiscriminately made us in his own image, every bullet in the body of my wife will have been a wound in his heart.

So no, I don't give you the gift of hating you. You are asking for it but responding to hatred with anger would be giving in to the same ignorance that made you what you are.

You want me to be afraid, to view my fellow countrymen with mistrust, to sacrifice my freedom for security.You have lost.

I saw her this morning. Finally, after many nights and days of waiting. She was just as beautiful as when she left on Friday night, just as beautiful as when I fell hopelessly in love over 12 years ago.

Of course I'm devastated with grief, I admit this small victory, but it will be short-lived. I know she will accompany us every day and that we will find ourselves in this paradise of free souls to which you'll never have access.

I don't have any more time to devote to you, I have to join Melvil who is waking up from his nap. He is barely 17-months-old. He will eat his meals as usual, and then we are going to play as usual, and for his whole life this little boy will threaten you by being happy and free. Because no, you will not have his hatred either.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eedom-day-poignant-message.html#ixzz3rw6Dgpw4

Absolutely beautiful!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
How can one sympathize with rabid animals?

“And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled in them that perish: in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.”
**2 Corinthians‬ *4:3-5‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/2co.4.3-5.asv

kmoney

Hall of Fame
One in the same...though the latter is what encompasses the ideology that has declared war on civilized society. They cannot be appeased, reasoned with, nor bargained with (as we have seen) and the sooner as the world wakes from it's politically correct liberal slumber maybe we have a chance to destroy it while it is manageable. It will take leadership on the part of the entire world to squash this movement like the cockroach it is.

If Obama declared that our enemy is 'radical islam', how do you think his approach would be different? What would you do?

I read this article the other day.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/16/why-can-t-the-dems-say-radical-islam.html

Early on in the debate, moderator John Dickerson put a direct question to Clinton on the subject of radical Islam. Quoting Sen. Marco Rubio’s opinion that the Paris attack showed clearly that “we are at war with radical Islam,” he asked whether Clinton agreed with that characterization.

“I don’t think we’re at war with Islam,” she responded. “I don’t think we are at war with all Muslims. I think we’re at war with jihadists who have…”

At which point Dickerson politely interrupted to point out that Rubio “didn’t say all Muslims. He just said radical Islam.”

Clinton continued, stumbling a bit, that she did not want to paint “with t0o broad a brush” and cited George W. Bush’s assertion that we are at war with “violent extremism” and “people who use their religion for purposes of power and oppression.” Sen. Bernie Sanders and former Gov. Martin O’Malley joined Clinton in rejecting the term “radical Islam,” citing much the same rationale.

The irony of those unwilling to call the threat of radical Islam by its name is that in endeavoring to be intelligent and understanding, in trying to avoid painting with “too broad a brush,” they are in reality betraying their ignorance or inability to grapple with the true nature of today’s foe.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
How To Beat ISIS: Quarantine Them

They want us to invade

Let the savages of the Middle East stew in their own blood-soaked juice. Let us shore up our defenses, and treat ISIS as we would an outbreak of bubonic plague: by quarantining the entire region. Our answer to the War Party must be unafraid and unequivocal: No, not now, not ever again!

are you willing to quarantine all the non-radicals in there with them?

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Nice.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Why not Egypt, Iran, Kuwait?

Why aren't those bastard cousins of the Syrians taking any in?

Nightmare - all of them.

If they come to Hawaii and make trouble they'll be the luau pigs in a heartbeat

kmoney

Hall of Fame
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/19/francois-hollande-shows-true-grit-on-refugees.html

The French president risks an electoral whooping by announcing his country will take even more Syrian refugees. Our leaders should take a note.

This is how a mature country acts. In announcing that France would increase the number of Syrian refugees it will take in over the next two years in the aftermath of the Paris attacks, French President Francois Hollande expressed a sentiment we need much more of in this country: “France should remain as it is. Our duty is to carry on our lives.”

ut Hollande is right. “Our duty is to carry on our lives.” A mere five days after what many are calling his country’s 9/11. I hope France agrees with him and follows his advice, but whether it does is a secondary point. The main point is that he deserves as much moral support as we can give him for recognizing the obvious truth that the worse we treat the refugees, the more we’re playing into ISIS’s narrative about us, and the more alienated young men we’re turning into ISIS recruits; and for having the stones to assert, at least implicitly, that some risk is necessary for the sake of living normally and according to our principles.