Paris attacks

brewmama

You are betting on a certainty, because people live in fear, and they want more weapons

I personally think it is unethical to profit from war, so if you invest in the weapons industry in times of conflict, you are profiting on people's misery. Not a Christian thing to do.

How about if you invest in the weapons industry NOT in times of conflict? And if there aren't any, then ever investing in them is unethical? So there should never be any production of weapons for any reason? How is trying to relieve people's misery by the use of weapons less ethical than ignoring their misery and refusing to take steps to end it?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I live in Israel.

This isn't news here. It has been going on a long time, since what, 1948? Yet many bury the head in the sand or make excuses for muslims. I won't do it.

So apologize.

You seem confused about who is shooting those rockets at you. I am not.

Last edited:

chair

This isn't news here. It has been going on a long time, since what, 194? Yet many bury the head in the sand or make excuses for muslims. I won't do it.

You seem confused about who is shooting those rockets at you. I am not.

I am not in the least bit confused. And you still owe me an apology.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
muslim6.bmp

And you liberals thought they were joking or not a threat.

republicanchick

Starting in the White House. This is why Paul Ryan cannot be the next Speaker of the House. He is just as liberal as Boehner. Tell your congressman "NO".

I doubt it

I think he just realizes he is the Speaker not only to the Rs but the Ds... like it or not... None of us likes it, but that's the way it is... he can't ignore the Ds....

+++

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Last night in Paris, a female terrorist suspect blew herself up with a suicide vest.

If the Muslim males are promised 72 virgins for martyrdom, what are the Muslim females promised for martyrdom?

Eric h

How is trying to relieve people's misery by the use of weapons less ethical than ignoring their misery and refusing to take steps to end it?

Twenty thousand children die every day as a result of grinding poverty, preventable disease and starvation. We ignore their plight, and we don't need guns to help them

brewmama

Twenty thousand children die every day as a result of grinding poverty, preventable disease and starvation. We ignore their plight, and we don't need guns to help them

Are you under the impression that totally changing the subject is a valid answer?

GuySmiley

You and your friends should quit ignoring their plight. I can suggest several ways you can help, and it doesn't even matter if you have a gun or not.