Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

chair

Do they hear about Jesus and reject him?

Mostly they have heard and don't care about him one way or the other. They don't actively 'reject" him. your holy books are just the holy books of somebody else religion- they don't mean much to outsiders.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Mostly they have heard and don't care about him one way or the other. They don't actively 'reject" him. your holy books are just the holy books of somebody else religion- they don't mean much to outsiders.

Would I be correct in assuming you accept that Yeshua was a Jew, but Paul changed all that?

I'm not engaging in debate on the matter with you, I simply want to make sure I am reading you correctly. Not that I have any right to read you one way or the other.

God's Truth

If they hear about Jesus and reject him then it will not go well for them.

For there is only one name under heaven in which to be saved.

chair

Would I be correct in assuming you accept that Yeshua was a Jew, but Paul changed all that?

I'm not engaging in debate on the matter with you, I simply want to make sure I am reading you correctly. Not that I have any right to read you one way or the other.

I don't think Paul could change Jesus. Maybe the image of Jesus that people have in their heads. But Jesus himself was born a Jew and died a Jew.

I honestly think that most Christians do not really understand their own Bible. Some of the Gospels are very Jewish.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
#Someone seems to be thensitive about this matter?
#Upset that Joel 3:2, Acts 1:11-12, Zechariah 14:4 and luke 21:20 and most of Matthew 24 reframe the scripture you just quoted
#Step it up...

Calling someone pathetic in argument to cover up your unscriptural assertions isn't going to cut it.

Now I understand why people are warned about the LA freeway.

tch tch.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Blinded by the world to think they have to kill others to make them free.

LA

You have no idea then... You have absolutely no idea how much of a miracle it is that they are still there. Your knowledge of the international climate is lacking.

Step your game up LA...

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You have no idea then... You have absolutely no idea how much of a miracle it is that they are still there. Your knowledge of the international climate is lacking.

Step your game up LA...

You need to step up to learn from Jesus and His teachings.

Jesus says His followers are not of the world. You are so political like many churchgoers or Christians.

Politics are of the world.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You need to step up to learn from Jesus and His teachings.

Jesus says His followers are not of the world. You are so political like many churchgoers or Christians.

Politics are of the world.

Many of them will take the mark of the Beast.

Many Jews already have in that they killed Christians and stole their land and possessions to establish their worldly Israel of the flesh, which rejects Christ and all He taught.

Otherwise known as spiritual Esau.--

Eze 35:1 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 35:2 Son of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophesy against it,
Eze 35:3 And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.
Eze 35:4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the LORD.
Eze 35:5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
Eze 35:6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
Eze 35:7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.
Eze 35:8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.
Eze 35:9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
Eze 35:10 Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the LORD was there:
Eze 35:11 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee.
Eze 35:12 And thou shalt know that I am the LORD, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume.
Eze 35:13 Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them.
Eze 35:14 Thus saith the Lord GOD; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate.
Eze 35:15 As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Esau is still trying to get the inheritance of Jacob back, and all they will get is a piece of dirt, as will all who fight and kill over it.

They do not believe the words of Christ or of His Apostles.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I don't think Paul could change Jesus. Maybe the image of Jesus that people have in their heads. But Jesus himself was born a Jew and died a Jew.

I honestly think that most Christians do not really understand their own Bible. Some of the Gospels are very Jewish.

Indeed

God's Truth

Step your game up LA...

Are they living in peace?

God already gave all the land promises in the Old Testament times and He made the enemies live in peace with them.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
185147b26dc1003f168d1c5feec9f40f.jpg

God's Truth

Step your game up LA...

The Jews who reject Jesus call him the worst names imaginable.

They have to turn to Jesus in faith and repentance if they want to be saved, just like everyone.

God does not care what ethnicity you are.

chair

Many of them will take the mark of the Beast.

Many Jews already have in that they killed Christians and stole their land and possessions to establish their worldly Israel of the flesh, which rejects Christ and all He taught.

Otherwise known as spiritual Esau.--

Eze 35:1 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, ...
LA

There is very little I can say about such blind hatred. Facts make no difference once the hate is so deep. If only such hate was not dangerous.

May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God that Jesus prayed to, protect us from the likes of you.