pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Are you getting money from your husband in the military or from his military retirement checks? If so, you aren't really against the military. At all. Not even a little bit. Was she right? If you said it already on TOL, it can't be gossip. That isn't what gossip is.

Here you go showing your true color again.

You ought to know this thread is not about me.

You can find any kind of shortcoming of my life.

No one is perfect. Are you claiming to be perfect?

I will not explain about my personal life to you, especially hostile people like you.

I know you claim to be true and saved Christians But Jesus may not agree with you. Jesus does not approve of puffed up people.

You will be surprised when you meet Jesus the last day.

You seem to learned to be arrogant at your Bible college.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
2Ti 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
2Ti 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
2Ti 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2Ti 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
2Ti 2:5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
2Ti 2:6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
2Ti 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
2Ti 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
2Ti 2:9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.
2Ti 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
2Ti 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
2Ti 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
2Ti 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
2Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
2Ti 2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
2Ti 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
2Ti 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
2Ti 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
2Ti 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
2Ti 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
2Ti 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Your point?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I will not explain about my personal life to you, especially hostile people like you.

I know you claim to be true and saved Christians But Jesus may not agree with you. Jesus does not approve of puffed up people.

You sure sound jealous of educated posters?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

and some more:

Matthew 26:52
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."
John 18:36

And His faithful disciple harmonize with Jesus' word:

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 corinthian 10:4-5)

Romans 12:17-21
17Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. 20Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

II Corinthians 10:3,4
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds."

Ephesians 6:12
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

and some more:

Matthew 26:52
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."
John 18:36

And His faithful disciple harmonize with Jesus' word:

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 corinthian 10:4-5)

Romans 12:17-21
17Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. 20Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

II Corinthians 10:3,4
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds."

Ephesians 6:12
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

Your point?

Lon

:doh: So you are getting money FROM the military and are preaching against it? Good grief, Meshak! I don't even know what to say about that. ALL I have said, so far is "I did not know that!" :doh: Look at yourself in the mirror, Meshak. You are SO against me that you can't even apologize for anything you've just done or said to me with ten posts against me and AMR! Shoot, you won't know what this means probably, but I'm beside myself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You'll never apologize for this, but then again, that's why I have you on ignore.

You have me on ignore because I always talk about what Jesus says and what He did. And you don't know much about His word or teachings because you are too busy studying about your lord Calvin's teachings.

You don't even know Jesus practiced pacifism. That's how ignorant you are of Jesus.

Your lord is Calvin, not Jesus, and you claim to be true and saved Christian, and attack everyone else as non-believers if they don't agree with your trinity doctrine.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have me on ignore because I always talk about what Jesus says and what He did. And you don't know much about His word or teachings because you are too busy studying about your lord Calvin's teachings.

You don't even know Jesus practiced pacifism. That's how ignorant you are of Jesus.

Your lord is Calvin, not Jesus, and you claim to be true and saved Christian, and attack everyone else as non-believers if they don't agree with your trinity doctrine.

True.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:doh: So you are getting money FROM the military and are preaching against it? Good grief, Meshak! I don't even know what to say about that. ALL I have said, so far is "I did not know that!" :doh: Look at yourself in the mirror, Meshak. You are SO against me that you can't even apologize for anything you've just done or said to me with ten posts against me and AMR! Shoot, you won't know what this means probably, but I'm beside myself.

Again, using your puffed up knowledge to attack the Truth.

Like I said, I will not try to justify my life to you.

You are doing it to make personal attacks. It is so low of you.

You wasted your money at bible college.

You don't even know Jesus' teachings much.

BTW, you don't have to go to Bible college to know Jesus' teachings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Again, using your puffed up knowledge to attack the Truth.

Like I said, I will not try to justify my life to you.

You are doing it to make personal attacks. It is so low of you.

You wasted your money at bible college.

You don't even know Jesus' teachings much.

BTW, you don't have to go to Bible college to know Jesus' teachings.

You sure don't like people that are smarter than you. Which is about everybody on planet earth.