Over 10,000 COVID-19 Infections Recorded in Americans Who Received Vaccine

chair

No. Use common sense to protect from illnesses but do not destroy the planet in an effort to stamp out a disease that will never be stamped out by human efforts using masks that don't work and shutdowns that reduce access to healthcare and everything else because of economic depression.
so-get vaccinated!

chair

I already got covid and recovered. Hank Aaron did not get covid until he took the vaccine and died.
Odd, I saw something different:

marke

Odd, I saw something different:

I heard that before, along with "Trump is responsible for all covid deaths in the nation, especially those in New York rest homes," "Fauci had nothing to do with the creation of the virus," "The virus was not created in a Chinese lab," and more leftist propagandist crap nonsense.

marke

so-get vaccinated!
Not me. Vaccines are for the faint in heart who spend their lives running from death and begging the government to close every possible avenue of harm including destroying the entire economy and tens of millions of lives if they mistakenly think that is necessary for their personal protection.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I heard that before, along with "Trump is responsible for all covid deaths in the nation, especially those in New York rest homes," "Fauci had nothing to do with the creation of the virus," "The virus was not created in a Chinese lab," and more leftist propagandist crap nonsense.
Doesn't mean that the Hank Aaron claim is true.

expos4ever

I already got covid and recovered. Hank Aaron did not get covid until he took the vaccine and died.
And this makes your statement not misleading, how? Do you not realize how obvious it will be to remotely literate readers that you are cherry-picking.

Your statement misleads, and you must surely know it.

Hearken unto me, ye innocents, lest ye be deceived: The fact that the majority of those who do not get vaccinated may not get sick does not mean that you are as well off not getting vaccinated as you would be if you do get vaccinated.

expos4ever

Of course nobody can prove Hank Aaron died from the vaccine just after getting it, but it is also true nobody can prove he did not die from the vaccine.
More misleading statements. Obviously one cannot prove that Mr. Aaron did not die from the vaccine. But one can determine that is very unlikely that this is the case. In any event, from the Tampa Bay Times:

A spokesperson at the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s office confirmed that Aaron died of natural causes and that his death was not linked to the COVID-19 vaccine.

chair

Not me. Vaccines are for the faint in heart who spend their lives running from death and begging the government to close every possible avenue of harm including destroying the entire economy and tens of millions of lives if they mistakenly think that is necessary for their personal protection.
No. Vaccines are for those who want the epidemic to end, so the economy can go back to normal. Vaccines are for those who want to visit their old parents without being afraid that they'll kill them.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I don't follow. They don't prevent broken legs either.
If I mended broken legs, then I shouldn't claim that my mending gave somebody an immunity to broken legs. Thus if I make a vaccine cure, and then an antibiotic cure, I wouldn't claim it gave immunity to biological illness. But history has been too kind to vaccine makers.

marke

And this makes your statement not misleading, how? Do you not realize how obvious it will be to remotely literate readers that you are cherry-picking.

Your statement misleads, and you must surely know it.

Hearken unto me, ye innocents, lest ye be deceived: The fact that the majority of those who do not get vaccinated may not get sick does not mean that you are as well off not getting vaccinated as you would be if you do get vaccinated.
Fact: As deaths become rarer from covid due to increasing herd immunity there is no reason to fear those who refuse to take the vaccine have increased risks over those who don't. Furthermore, there is no reason for the government to force all Americans into an oppressive regimen of austerity and government control they claim is necessary to protect them from deadly sicknesses like covid, alcoholism, cigarette smoke, AIDS, obesity, sexual perversion, drug abuse, and so forth.

marke

More misleading statements. Obviously one cannot prove that Mr. Aaron did not die from the vaccine. But one can determine that is very unlikely that this is the case. In any event, from the Tampa Bay Times:

A spokesperson at the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s office confirmed that Aaron died of natural causes and that his death was not linked to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Hank Aaron was not experiencing health problems when he took the vaccine. Hours later he was dead. Democrat propagandists: Aaron died from natural causes, not from the vaccine. Trust us. We are not biased, do not stick to questionable narratives, and would never lie to you.

marke

No. Vaccines are for those who want the epidemic to end, so the economy can go back to normal. Vaccines are for those who want to visit their old parents without being afraid that they'll kill them.
I am for shutting up democrats and shutting down nonsense business closure edicts so we can get back to normal.

marke

Oh good grief, what an irresponsible, dangerous statement.

You are literally encouraging people to risk their lives with this exceedingly reckless statement.
Baloney. Even with leftist news outlets suppressing the facts, evidence has gotten out that many of those who got the vaccines also later got covid and some even died from covid.

marke

If I mended broken legs, then I shouldn't claim that my mending gave somebody an immunity to broken legs. Thus if I make a vaccine cure, and then an antibiotic cure, I wouldn't claim it gave immunity to biological illness. But history has been too kind to vaccine makers.
Vaccines may provide some protection from covid, just as recovering from covid provides substantial protection from reinfection with covid. But there have been cases where people got sick from covid and some even died from covid after they had been vaccinated against covid.

chair

But there have been cases where people got sick from covid and some even died from covid after they had been vaccinated against covid.
Of course there have been. Why this insistence that the vaccine be perfect? It saves millions of lives.

marke

Of course there have been. Why this insistence that the vaccine be perfect? It saves millions of lives.
The vaccine saves lives just like Tylenol saves lives if people attribute their avoidance of sickness or death to Tylenol.

chair

The vaccine saves lives just like Tylenol saves lives if people attribute their avoidance of sickness or death to Tylenol.
The vaccines have been proven safe and effective in controlled tests. They've proven safe and effective in Israel, the UK, and now in much of the US. You live in a fantasy world.I can't argue with people who put their heads in the sand.