out of town

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have no reason to believe what you say is true

Read Jesus' word then you will find out that I am telling you the truth. I know what Jesus teaches and commands very well. I live by it even though not perfectly. At lease I know and strive for perfection like He says we should.

Everything I say is about what Jesus teaches. I don't pretend to be His servant.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Read Jesus' word then you will find out that I am telling you the truth. I know what Jesus teaches and commands very well. I live by it even though not perfectly. At lease I know and strive for perfection like He says we should.

Everything I say is about what Jesus teaches. I don't pretend to be His servant.

Jesus said He will build His Church on a rock

can you find it?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said He will build His Church on a rock

can you find it?

Jesus is the Rock. We don't know what really Jesus meant when He said that. All we have is speculation.

You really need to know Jesus word. RCC and the rest of protestants get away with their wicked faith because most believers did not have the Bible.

Now most of us owns the Bible so there is no excuse just blindly being loyal to your organization.

Unfortunately most so called "Christians" don't seem to care to find out what really Jesus teaches and commands.

Please read carefully what I am saying.

I am not in the forum to just to chit chat or playing victim. If I am not serious of what I am saying, I am blaspheming.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
why should I believe your interpretation of what Jesus said?

I just told you, you need to know what Jesus teaches to find out.

If you don't know that violent and Jesus wont mix I don't think you really want to know about Jesus.

I am in love with Jesus' teachings because of His noble and high standards of non-violent teaching. If you are not interested in Jesus' love, you will not be His true servant.

And this is the bottom line of most mainstream churches; they are not interested in Jesus' word or teachings.

You seem to be just another one of them.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
it is your interpretation of what Jesus says

you must give us reason to believe why it is true

Are you just lazy or what?

Why do you take just man's word when you can find it yourself?

Jesus' teachings are not complicated at all. All you need is open heart.

let me ask you this. Are you interested in living righteous and godly and not being hypocrite?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And there are tons and tons churchgoers, playing "Christians" claiming to be saved without knowing much of Jesus' teachings.

so sad.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
is this your interpretation of the bible?

That is my observation of the churches.

I have joined and served major denominations faithfully for 5 years. I concluded that mainstream churches are not interested in being faithful to Jesus. Their goal is to keep their members to the churches and gain more.