out of town

meshak

BANNED
Banned
this is my thread

But you harping on with the same question over and over.

So you want me not to post in your thread?

If you ask me, I will not come into your threads.

I thought you want as many posters in your threads.

I was only keeping you company.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
since town locks his
Except that I mostly don't and I don't recall you saying anything at all about other locked threads...or erased threads...or, but you get the idea.

Or, more importantly, everyone else should. :think:

I assumed you knew what I was talking about
I rarely make that assumption. :plain:

have you considered the possibility that your interpretation of the bible is wrong?
My observation comes from considering the fruit they are producing...
Translation: no.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Chris,

I will take you seriously if you read Jesus' teachings and commends.

Until then, I will not come into your threads anymore.

It seems that you are another game player.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
since town locks his
I assumed you knew what I was talking about

I knew what you were talking about, but I thought it more fun to think of all these pet rep projects of yours that keep blowing up in your face. :)

Although we all should assume that every conversation you have here will come back to TH at some point.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now you got rasha on your side. she never forgets who her enemy is. Once she starts bullying around, she will put you into pieces. She used everyone to attack her enemy.

she is a bully queen.

I am truly sorry that everyone picks on your poor, innocent self, MEshak.

What's it like in your solar system? Does the sun and moon orbit primarily around your self inflated ego?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am truly sorry that everyone picks on your poor, innocent self, MEshak.

What's it like in your solar system? Does the sun and moon orbit primarily around your self inflated ego?

My solar system Jesus, friend.

I know you don't understand Jesus, if you do you will be His follower instead of yourself. I don't follow myself.

Jesus is not for bullies.

BTW, I am not a victim. No one is victim if they have Jesus.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I knew what you were talking about, but I thought it more fun to think of all these pet rep projects of yours that keep blowing up in your face. :)

Although we all should assume that every conversation you have here will come back to TH at some point.

where is he?

I want him to talk about the new texas law

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...I know you don't understand Jesus, if you do you will be His follower instead of yourself. I don't follow myself.
You don't seem to follow anyone, if you follow...which you likely don't. :plain:

Jesus is not for bullies.
But Jesus answered those who spoke against truth. I don't recall him ever putting anyone on ignore. :think:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You don't seem to follow anyone, if you follow...which you likely don't. :plain:

But Jesus answered those who spoke against truth. I don't recall him ever putting anyone on ignore. :think:

good to see you

I answered your question in the other thread

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have read them all
but
my interpretation is different

If you don't think I am striving to be faithful to Jesus, then we have nothing in common.

I have been giving you the benefit of the doubt as Jesus' servant like I always do the everyone but it is wearing out.

I will be out of all your threads.

You don't have to worry about my red marks. It does not matter to me if I am popular or not.

good day.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If you don't think I am striving to be faithful to Jesus, then we have nothing in common.
Translation: it's my way or the old you know where and what.

I have been giving you the benefit of the doubt as Jesus' servant like I always do the everyone but it is wearing out.
Translation: you still aren't agreeing with me and I'm not going to put up with that.

I will be out of all your threads.
I will take what's left of my marbles and go elsewhere.

You don't have to worry about my red marks. It does not matter to me if I am popular or not.
Translation: no sale.

good day.
Translation: I can't hear you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why would he do that? It's not like you actually *read* responses.