out of town

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
guilt by association

Interesting... I said team, you said guilt by association. :think:

You know chrys, maybe that's how you think you stay "above it all..." by trying to avoid that guilt by association, but you've admitted you love the scraps, and you facilitate the conversation to bring them about, and I believe you supply a steady diet of rep to those doing the dirty work you can't quite bring yourself to do. But you do come through at times.

Here's your triumvirate, all on the same talking points memo page:

did you learn that from town?

She's an intelligent woman whose clarity of vision has been dimmed by her close association with our resident snake.

Anna I know you worship him. I hope your faith is well placed.

*Everything written by anna in this post came directly from the brain of anna, did not pass by Town, and is worth around 2 cents, give or take.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Rusha,

You might be interested in my new thread to pounce on.

it is titled, "majority power"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Now this thread is going to be super hot for you.

I seem to get majority's nerve badly.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Chris,

I got you another poster here:) named, Rusha.

She can be cruel as can be.

Never ... she is as sweet as a honey bee on a summer day. You just happen to be an unruly ant, stomping and glaring, on top of a picnic basket.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is because you are one of her favorites, you are biased, friend.

Now now ... what have I said to you that was even a tad bit cruel? Quit being such a gloomy, little daffodil.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Now now ... what have I said to you that was even a tad bit cruel? Quit being such a gloomy, little daffodil.
She and chrys are both in the running for my Town Quidnunc award, whenever I hand them out...I'm looking to be more fashionably late with mine. You know, give it a year between. :plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
you don't want to get on her bad side

Whatever do you mean? You are one of my most faves evvveerrr on TOL.

If I were able, I would keep you safe by sticking you in a little cage, full of flies, My Favorite Toady Friend.

From Rusha With Love

:kiss: