OSAS

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Wow Totton, those posts she made, sure looks like judging others to me.. :think:

Of course, that's what she came here for.

I saw her on another forum 10 years ago [can you imagine?]

She started off " I am just a poor confused Christian can somebody help me?" as soon as anyone responded..kindly of course, as people generally do...out she trotted all the usual venom.

She is just a nasty person, a troll.

She can't get away with so much on TOL now.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' gems (1)

Matt 5:3-12
New International Version (NIV)
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' gems (2)

Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

and some more:

Matthew 26:52
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."
John 18:36

drbrumley

Jesus' gems (2)

Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

and some more:

Matthew 26:52
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."
John 18:36

John 4:22-24New King James Version (NKJV)

22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

drbrumley

Jesus' gems (1)

Matt 5:3-12
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' gems (3)

Matthew 7:13-14
The Narrow and Wide Gates
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

***you see, most of you who are following OSAS seems to be in wide gate because they also are pro-military. It is accepted by most OSAS believers.

Killing your enemy is against Jesus' teaching of "love your enemy" which I already quoted. It is in gem (2)

drbrumley

Jesus' gems (3)

Matthew 7:13-14
The Narrow and Wide Gates
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

***you see, most of you who are following OSAS seems to be in wide gate because they also are pro-military. It is accepted by most OSAS believers.

Killing your enemy is against Jesus' teaching of "love your enemy" which I already quoted.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
(4)

Matt7:15-19
True and False Prophets
15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

***here you go, Jesus says if we don't bear good fruit, we will be cut down and thrown into the fire. This is against OSAS doctrine and without work salvation.

drbrumley

Matt7:15-19
True and False Prophets
15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

***here you go, Jesus says if we don't bear good fruit, we will be cut down and thrown into the fire. This is against OSAS doctrine and without work salvation.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
OSAS believers don't think you don't have to do good deeds to be saved.

Jesus is so against your doctrine. Jesus says to do this, to do that....

I am showing you what Jesus required from all His servants.

some more coming up.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
(5)

Matt7:21-23
True and False Disciples
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

*** You see, just because you claim to be true and saved does not make you one.

that goes for people who call themselves sheep too; just because you claim to be sheep does not make your one. Jesus may judge you as goat.

So humble yourselves instead of calling other Christians as cult, non-believers or unsaved just because they don't agree with your doctrines..

Arrogance is anti Christ.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
(5)

Matt7:21-23
True and False Disciples
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

*** You see, just because you claim to be true and saved does not make you one.

that goes for people who call themselves sheep too; just because you claim to be sheep does not make your one. Jesus may judge you as goat.

So humble yourselves instead of calling other Christians as cult, non-believers or unsaved just because they don't agree with your doctrines..

Arrogance is anti Christ.
There's one foundational truth: Jesus Christ is God. And because of this and by this reality your sins are forgiven.

If you don't know that you're who he was speaking to, among others.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
OSAS believers don't think you don't have to do good deeds to be saved.

No "deeds"/works have anything to do with salvation.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.…

You really want to boast of what you didnt do? You want to take credit for a GIFT?

Jesus is so against your doctrine. Jesus says to do this, to do that....

I am showing you what Jesus required from all His servants.

some more coming up.

What Jesus says are the works of God:

John 6:28 Therefore they said to Him, "What shall we do, so that we may work the works of God?" 29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent."

Seems you dont heed Jesus clear word, meshak.