OSAS

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Everyone,

OSAS believers vividly showed what kind of spirit they are in.

I rest my case.

God, have mercy on us sinners.

Praise the Lord, once i was lost and now im found, Hes already had mercy on me:

1 Corinthians 6:11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

Praise His Holy Name!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I try to be true to Jesus. I don't compromise my faith just because JWs are godlier than other organizations.

I was being honest about my faith and JWs did not accept what I have to say.

I was considering joining them. I was not a member yet.

You see, your sister TL is spreading lies about my faith too.

That's what happens when you disrespect Jesus' teachings.

You're so kind. Even the JWs wanted nothing to do with you, huh?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everyone,

For the record, I will not and have not call anyone cult or non-believers nor unsaved just because they don't agree with me.

It is not my place nor anyone's place to make such accusation. Doing so is anti-Christ because Jesus did not give anyone authority to judge.

drbrumley

Everyone,

For the record, I will not and have not call anyone cult or non-believers nor unsaved just because they don't agree with me.

It is not my place nor anyone's place to make such accusation. Doing so is anti-Christ because Jesus did not give anyone authority to judge.

Right, you freaking do it all the time.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Everyone,

It is not my place nor anyone's place to make such accusation. Doing so is anti-Christ because Jesus did not give anyone authority to judge
You judge yourself that you are not a true saved christian.