OSAS

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
meshak, you brag about having belonged to EVERY christian denomination, yet you deny you were ever part of the JW cult, yet you always defend ONLY that cult of being "real christians"...

:think:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sad, you don't trust Jesus.

Dude, you are the ones who don't trust Jesus' word by saying your works cannot save you. Jesus says to do this and this and this.....

Jesus gave you a lot of works.

You need to know Jesus before you criticize other Jesus' followers.

You need to stop parroting other corrupt Christians.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No that's good. That means there's hope for her yet.

She said she left them because they didnt work hard enough and weren't holy enough and because they told her she should stay with her husband, the last part being why she left all the other churches too.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No that's good. That means there's hope for her yet.

I try to be true to Jesus. I don't compromise my faith just because JWs are godlier than other organizations.

I was being honest about my faith and JWs did not accept what I have to say.

I was considering joining them. I was not a member yet.

You see, your sister TL is spreading lies about my faith too.

That's what happens when you disrespect Jesus' teachings.

drbrumley

Guys, and the reason she is like this is very simple. She doesn't desire to know God. She is SATISFIED with what she knows. She doesn't want to know more. She doesn't want the meat. If she did, she wouldn't be as shallow as she is. She would like to debate God's word, i.e. iron to sharpen iron. Instead, anyone in authority she genuinely doesn't like. It is tragic. We should pray for her and answer her questions, but she doesn't have any questions because she knows more than anyone. She's afraid of letting Jesus take the wheel and just let go.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey Angel,

Read what I just told drb.

You are the ones who accusers and judgers; calling everyone cult or non-believers just because they don't agree with you.

I have never done that.

No. You have called The Apostle Paul an anti-Christ, spewed your
hatred for Trinatarians, the U.S. military, and all church goers. But,
beside that, you've been a pleasure to behold!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sorry TL, you sent me a message but I cannot read it because you are blocked.

Your messages don't worth reading.

blessings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Guys, and the reason she is like this is very simple. She doesn't desire to know God. She is SATISFIED with what she knows. She doesn't want to know more. She doesn't want the meat. If she did, she wouldn't be as shallow as she is. She would like to debate God's word, i.e. iron to sharpen iron. Instead, anyone in authority she genuinely doesn't like. It is tragic. We should pray for her and answer her questions, but she doesn't have any questions because she knows more than anyone. She's afraid of letting Jesus take the wheel and just let go.

I try to be nice to her by, giving her a neg-rep at every opportunity.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Guys, and the reason she is like this is very simple. She doesn't desire to know God. She is SATISFIED with what she knows. She doesn't want to know more. She doesn't want the meat. If she did, she wouldn't be as shallow as she is. She would like to debate God's word, i.e. iron to sharpen iron. Instead, anyone in authority she genuinely doesn't like. It is tragic. We should pray for her and answer her questions, but she doesn't have any questions because she knows more than anyone.

wow, what a testimony.

You cannot refute with Christian manner so you have to go down to this level.

That's what happens when you disrespect or dishonor Jesus' word by saying your works cannot save you..

You just joined TL's group.

sad.

You are off to ignore too.

blessings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
wow, what a testimony.

That's what happens when you disrespect or dishonor Jesus' word by saying your works cannot save you..

sad.

blessings.

Are your "works" getting you anywhere?

drbrumley

wow, what a testimony.

sad.

blessings.

Good bye, when you wanna talk Jesus just let me know.