Open Closure

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I fixed it for you @Evil.Eye.<(I)> added this ->
big-machine-gun.gif
:)

I hit the view post link... and... I was again reminded why I've placed you on ignore... (Proverbs 17:28)

200w.gif

marhig

John 6:28-29
What? So EE you have taken that one verse as to mean that you don't have to do anything whatsoever?

If we believe in Christ Jesus, then we will listen to him and obey him, and he taught that we are to do the will of God.

I can believe that I can pass an exam, but unless I do the work and pass the exam it's no good. Just believing that I can do it gets me nowhere, I have to do it!

James said faith without works is dead, and he said I'll show you my faith by my works.

How can others see God and the life of Christ in us if we are still living by the will of our flesh? They can't, but if we live by the will of God then our old man will die and we will be a new creation, a temple built by the hand of God, a living sacrifice, dying daily to the flesh by the power of the spirit through Christ. And as we die, Christ lives through us and as we decrease, Christ increases and we glorify God.

We cannot carry on living our life by the lusts of our flesh once we truly follow Jesus, our old life has to go, we are just a vessel that God uses to do his work through, if we are willing to lay down our life that is. To say that we don't have to do anything except to say "I believe" is foolishness, God doesn't want just lip service, he wants heart service and obedience. He wants us to be a willing living sacrifice, prepared to do whatever he asks of us, he wants us to do his will, and put him first, and ourselves last. And by doing this, we will be truly laying down our lives and following Jesus!

Also, I don't know if you saw it in my last post, but I was wondering do you believe in a Spiritual Israel at all?

Thanks

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What? So EE you have taken that one verse as to mean that you don't have to do anything whatsoever?

Spoiler
If we believe in Christ Jesus, then we will listen to him and obey him, and he taught that we are to do the will of God.

I can believe that I can pass an exam, but unless I do the work and pass the exam it's no good. Just believing that I can do it gets me nowhere, I have to do it!

James said faith without works is dead, and he said I'll show you my faith by my works.

How can others see God and the life of Christ in us if we are still living by the will of our flesh? They can't, but if we live by the will of God then our old man will die and we will be a new creation, a temple built by the hand of God, a living sacrifice, dying daily to the flesh by the power of the spirit through Christ. And as we die, Christ lives through us and as we decrease, Christ increases and we glorify God.

We cannot carry on living our life by the lusts of our flesh once we truly follow Jesus, our old life has to go, we are just a vessel that God uses to do his work through, if we are willing to lay down our life that is. To say that we don't have to do anything except to say "I believe" is foolishness, God doesn't want just lip service, he wants heart service and obedience. He wants us to be a willing living sacrifice, prepared to do whatever he asks of us, he wants us to do his will, and put him first, and ourselves last. And by doing this, we will be trying truly laying down our lives and following Jesus!

Also, I don't know if you saw it in my last post, but I was wondering do you believe in a Spiritual Israel at all?

Thanks
. James 1:27; 2:8; 1 Jn. 4; Jn. 15:10, 17

Ephesians 2:8 ... Why are you trying to pay for God's free gift? ... Mt. 25:10 ... John 2:16

giphy.gif

1 Cor. 2:2

1 Cor. 1:17

Last edited:

marhig

Please reread. I added scripture. I hadn't finished yet.

And... 2 Cor. 3:15
Ok EE I've read them, how do any of those verses show that we don't have to obey God and do his will? On the contrary they show the opposite and it's all done through love. If we truly love God, then we will do his will and obey him and we will love our neighbours as ourselves and by doing so we will be following our Lord Jesus Christ.

He is the way, the truth and the life, and his life is the only life to follow and he is the only way, his way is the truth! And by following him we do the will of the living God as he did!

We don't just dismiss his teachings as "only for the Jews only and not for us" thus making what he preached of non effect! He preached a doing gospel, and not just a hearing one only. And those who truly believe in him obey him and we will do the will of the father, and not because we have to, but because we want to because we love him. I want to do the will of God and I want to obey him, because I love him with all my heart!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Ok EE I've read them, how do any of those verses show that we don't have to obey God and do his will? On the contrary they show the opposite and it's all done through love. If we truly love God, then we will do his will and obey him and we will love our neighbours as ourselves and by doing so we will be following our Lord Jesus Christ.

He is the way, the truth and the life, and his life is the only life to follow and he is the only way, his way is the truth! And by following him we do the will of the living God as he did!

We don't just dismiss his teachings as "only for the Jews only and not for us" thus making what he preached of non effect! He preached a doing gospel, and not just a hearing one only. And those who truly believe in him obey him and we will do the will of the father, and not because we have to, but because we want to because we love him. I want to do the will of God and I want to obey him, because I love him with all my heart!

Who said Jesus's red letters aren't for all of us? You have... but none of those you speak for have... The Acts crew says no such thing. There is the but... but context and understanding is imperative... Mark 8:29-30 for instance...

29 “But who do you say I am?” He asked.
Peter answered, “You are the Christ.”
30 And Jesus warned them not to tell anyone about Him.

Are we disobeying Jesus by talking about Him? Why did He say this? Do you understand why Jesus only came to... Mt. 15:24 ?

Why did Jesus say this? Luke 21:24 and Paul repeat it here? Romans 11:25 ... Age of "Gentiles"

Sister, why do you misrepresent in question, what you do not even understand in scripture? Why do you claim authority in this matter you are ill studied in?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post

MAD teaches the Jews will rule the world under Christ in the millennium, returning to the law with blood sacrifices.

LA
You have no idea what dispensationalists teach. On this matter, you should ask a dispensationalist what they believe.

MADists here have taught it many times, ask Saul to Paul and John W.

I do know that you believe in the false doctrine called the "Investigative Judgment", per your SDA doctrine. I also know that you have imposed health imperatives concerning diet. (1 Tim. 4:1-5)

You do not know that because I do not believe those things..

You just prove you never take the posts of others seriously.

In fact... SDA doctrine is so false that there are millions of canned scriptural rebuttals available.

#Link to 1 of many rebuttals to SDA doctrine.
#Link to Ellen White Exposed as False Prophet Site

What do Dispensationalists use? The Bible. End... of... subject.

MADS here disagree with many dispies on many points.

Dispy is a term other denominations that are "Spiritual Israel" based use to slur people that actually "believe the Bible's clear verbiage."

# Next...

No. Israel is Gods people today and is the continuation of the elect from old Israel to the church among the nations from where they shall be gathered with their many children.

You mistake Judaism and the descendants of those who hate Christ for being Gods people.

You have blood on your hands because you support them and their ways, that is the love of money and guns.

I am not SDA and never have been.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA is correct. Dispies teach Israel will rule the world out of a new temple and offer animal sacrifices to God for 1000 years after the Lord's second coming.

It is a delusional and unbiblical teaching that denies the blood of the New Covenant provided by Jesus Christ on the cross. Hebrews 10:29

]

Yes.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
LA

MADists here have taught it many times, ask Saul to Paul and John W.

You do not know that because I do not believe those things..

You just prove you never take the posts of others seriously.

MADS here disagree with many dispies on many points.

No. Israel is Gods people today and is the continuation of the elect from old Israel to the church among the nations from where they shall be gathered with their many children.

You mistake Judaism and the descendants of those who hate Christ for being Gods people.

You have blood on your hands because you support them and their ways, that is the love of money and guns.

I am not SDA and never have been.

LA

Isn't it enough to take scripture out of context? Must you twist people's words here too? [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] has defended this much earlier in this thread.

If you persist with your attempt to interject into a matter you have not studied to the point you misrepresent people's words on the matter, I will obliterate SDA doctrine in a specific OP. It will be irrefutably thorough.

We'll start here... Who is William Miller and Why are Jehovah's Witnesses and SDA theological cousins? Hint... skisms... Nature of Christ and... "Michael".

Do you know of the "Galatians" conspiracy pre 1888?

Please... kindly... move... on.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who said Jesus's red letters aren't for all of us? You have... but none of those you speak for have... The Acts crew says no such thing. There is the but... but context and understanding is imperative... Mark 8:29-30 for instance...

Are we disobeying Jesus by talking about Him? Why did He say this? Do you understand why Jesus only came to... Mt. 15:24 ?

Why did Jesus say this? Luke 21:24 and Paul repeat it here? Romans 11:25 ... Age of "Gentiles"

Sister, why do you misrepresent in question, what you do not even understand in scripture? Why do you claim authority in this matter you are ill studied in?

You are ill-informed of what MAD teaches on this board.

Indeed MAD here says the four gospels are not for us, neither is James, Peter or John.

MAD says the disciples of Acts did not do as Jesus told them in Acts ch 1 but will do so in the millennium.

MAD says there is more than one Church, more than one Gospel.

MAD is heresy extreme.

Do you believe those things too?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Isn't it enough to take scripture out of context? Must you twist people's words here too? [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] has defended this much earlier in this thread.

If you persist with your attempt to interject into a matter you have not studied to the point you misrepresent people's words on the matter, I will obliterate SDA doctrine in a specific OP. It will be irrefutably thorough.

We'll start here... Who is William Miller and Why are Jehovah's Witnesses and SDA theological cousins? Hint... skisms... Nature of Christ and... "Michael".

Looks like you will continue in your lying.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Looks like you will continue in your lying.

LA

Funny... you said you were yesterday with Clefty. I asked you if you were SDA and you said yes.

Rotfl...

Link here...

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?122838-Madists&p=4926112&viewfull=1#post4926112

I misunderstood because I asked "are you SDA" and you answered

I Am...

Then put other verses

[MENTION=10015]Lazy afternoon[/MENTION] , Are you SDA too?

I am--

Heb 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

LA

This was like that matter of...

Let's Eat Grandma.

Or... Let's Eat, Grandma.

Let my error stand to show I'm human. Please be kind enough to see how the error was made.

Should I make an OP entitled... "EE is sorry for calling LA SDA. We are again left without explaination for how screwed up their scriptural understanding is..." ?

Do you want me to make it [MENTION=10015]Lazy afternoon[/MENTION] ?

Last edited:

marhig

EE you see just trying to skirt around the fact that Jesus taught us to obey and do the will of God. And you are ignoring many other verses that I have quoted!

I know that those verses were for the disciples at the time, it's ridiculous bringing the up, that doesn't mean that we don't listen to and obey what he taught. And he taught that we are to do the will of God.

You haven't once said that we are to do Gods will, don't you believe that we are to do this?

By the way, are you now saying like Tambora has said, that you do listen to the teachings of Jesus, which according to your church is the kingdom gospel?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
EE you see just trying to skirt around the fact that Jesus taught us to obey and do the will of God. And you are ignoring many other verses that I have quoted!

I know that those verses were for the disciples at the time, it's ridiculous bringing the up, that doesn't mean that we don't listen to and obey what he taught. And he taught that we are to do the will of God.

You haven't once said that we are to do Gods will, don't you believe that we are to do this?

By the way, are you now saying like Tambora has said, that you do listen to the teachings of Jesus, which according to your church is the kingdom gospel?

Marhig...

Perhaps this next line of questioning.

How many Mitzva are there? Torah Laws of rabbinical identification? 613

marhig

Marhig...

Perhaps this next line of questioning.

How many Mitzva are there? Torah Laws of rabbinical identification? 613

Do you know what phylacteries are?

EE, I'm not talking about obeying everything in the old testament, I'm taking about obeying God through Christ by the holy spirit within.

Can you just answer me this, do you believe that you are to do the will of God. And what I mean by this is, obey his word, Paul said that God will write his laws within our hearts and within our minds, so we are taught from within, and as you are taught by the holy spirit in your heart you are to listen to him and obey him, do you believe this?

John 14

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

I will have to go for now, but I will answer anymore later :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
EE, I'm not talking about obeying everything in the old testament, I'm taking about obeying God through Christ by the holy spirit within.

Can you just answer me this, do you believe that you are to do the will of God. And what I mean by this is, obey his word, Paul said that God will write his laws within our hearts and within our minds, so we are taught from within, and as you are taught by the holy spirit in your heart you are to listen to him and obey him, do you believe this?

John 14

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. These things have I spoken unto you, being*yet*present with you.*But the Comforter,*which is*the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

I will have to go for now, but I will answer anymore later :)

You surprise me! You speak of the indwelling "Spirit" of God (Romans 8:9)

John 15:17 is the key to your John 14.

James 2:8 is again a biggie to mention here and again... about Paul... Romans 13:8

Which puts us back at... John 15:13-14 and John 6:28-29