Online Prayer Requests

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...Trust in His Word.
Darn tootin’. :BillyBob:

“…By the grace of God,…“Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, ‘Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree’)” (Gal. 3:13). John promised that the day is coming when “there shall be no more curse” (Rev. 22:3); all those whose names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life will enjoy the abundant blessings of God.” Youngblood, Ronald F. ; Bruce, F. F. ; Harrison, R. K. ; Thomas Nelson Publishers: Nelson's New Illustrated Bible Dictionary. Nashville : T. Nelson, 1995

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Please pray for one of my regular customers. His brother and sister-in-law were in an auto accident Sunday; hit be a semi. He said, last night, that his brother is paralyzed from the chest down and still unconscious. His sister-in-law had a lot of staples, mostly in her head. It is unsure if either will live, and unlikely his brother will.

jeremysdemo

I'm having serious trouble in my marriage. Please, pray for me and my wife, Jaqueline.

are you open to the possibility that God is sovereign and that it is his will that you have marital trouble right now?

perhaps if you accept the lot you have been given you can see this as an opportunity for His Glory rather than a bad situation, Romans 8:28.

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.

have faith.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Granddaughter Babli has cancer.

Granddaughter Babli has cancer.

She is the 24 year old daughter of an orphan girl raised up in my private orphanage. She has two small children. Doctors couldn’t extract the tumor as that entered into nerve causing her much pain. They have no means for that expensive treatment. Please pray for her that Christ cures her and brings her to faith.

servantofChrist

Thank You For The Honor

Thank You For The Honor

I am very honored and deeply humbled to be invited to pray for people I don't even know. There are many different views about doctrinal matters, but it seems that prayer is the one thing that binds everyone together in unity of spirit.

I am honored to pray for these various persons and their circumstances... thank you for giving me that honor.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs Psalmist

Mrs Psalmist

Mrs Psalmist has had a respiratory problem since last Thursday, she has been on O2 24/7 since Thursday afternoon. We'll be going to the pulmonary Dr this afternoon for a 3:30 appt to see what all this and if there has been a significant change in her lungs. Her lung capacity is 22%, and may have dropped a couple of points since her last full pulmonary function test.

I may not be able to post the Evening Praise the Lord in Praise the Lord III.

Thank you for remembering Mrs Psalmist (Violet)

Psalmist (Tom)