ECT Once Saved, Always Saved

God's Truth

James was speaking to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad. Since you don't know how to "Rightly Divide the Word" you're completely unaware of that fact. James wasn't speaking to those who were under the "Grace Gospel" as preached by the Apostle Paul.

I gave scriptures to the Corinthians too, and the Galatians; even though you are neither.

drbrumley

James was speaking to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad. Since you don't know how to "Rightly Divide the Word" you're completely unaware of that fact. James wasn't speaking to those who were under the "Grace Gospel" as preached by the Apostle Paul.

James even say in the beginning of His epistle, To THE Twelve TRIBES.....
Does she think she is a member of the twelve tribes?

God's Truth

I found this on my computer, this renders her theology in a nutshell.

If my past sins are forgiven when I am baptized in water, and it is possible for me to "lose my salvation" and go to hell after being baptized, then wouldn't my best chance of going to heaven be to drown in the baptistry?!! - before I had a chance to sin so as to be lost again? If I wanted to be absolutely sure of heaven, isn't that my best opportunity?

I don't preach that are sins are washed away in water baptism.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are admitting you don't love God with all your heart and soul, and you claim that makes you saved. You see nothing twisted about that?

Have you reached "The totality of obedience and love" that you continue to reach for? Are you loving God every moment of your life? Is there any moment in your life where you take your eyes off of God and serve your own interests? I really don't believe ANYONE can admit to achieving that. Well, perhaps you might entertain that thought about yourself?

God's Truth

Only to you I guess....He has been a Christian for 25 years......yes he is married, and yes she was married...anything else?

He should know better then to be lusting in his heart after another woman.

He doesn't know better because you and your ilk teach obeying is against God.

Myrrhcask

It means that when you falsely judged me of not being like Jesus and being demanding, it means it is you who is not like Jesus and are demanding.
I do not judge you. I see in you what I too often see in myself, a tendency to excuse in myself what I decry in others.

Whereas the law of love should cause us to think better of others than we do of ourselves. I only hope that you will give a more complete picture of Jesus. Then, you will have fulfilled your goal and we can all be built up in love.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Have you reached "The totality of obedience and love" that you continue to reach for? Are you loving God every moment of your life? Is there any moment in your life where you take your eyes off of God and serve your own interests? I really don't believe ANYONE can admit to achieving that. Well, perhaps you might entertain that thought about yourself?

Do you know what an accuser does?

God's Truth

I do not judge you. I see in you what I too often see in myself, a tendency to excuse in myself what I decry in others.

Whereas the law of love should cause us to think better of others than we do of ourselves. I only hope that you will give a more complete picture of Jesus. Then, you will have fulfilled your goal and we can all be built up in love.

You just proved what I said. haaa

Will you ever see it?

Humble yourself is a start.

Myrrhcask

If my past sins are forgiven when I am baptized in water, and it is possible for me to "lose my salvation" and go to hell after being baptized, then wouldn't my best chance of going to heaven be to drown in the baptistry?!! - before I had a chance to sin so as to be lost again? If I wanted to be absolutely sure of heaven, isn't that my best opportunity?
Cute. Sad but cute.

God's Truth

Ok, so you dont preach that that one has to be water baptized as a condition of salvation?

Of course one should make a promise to God, and water baptism is the ceremonial way.

However, our sins are washed away by Jesus when he saves someone and give them his Holy Spirit.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You are absolutely right but GT is not the only one who are not showing whole Jesus' love.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

GT is 'way off' when it comes to the saving message that the Apostle Paul preached/taught. She's trying her best to "Obey herself into Heaven."

drbrumley

Of course one should make a promise to God, and water baptism is the ceremonial way.

However, our sins are washed away by Jesus when he saves someone and give them his Holy Spirit.

Ok, so water baptism doesn't save someone....your on record as saying that. So you reject Jesus' saying one needs to be baptized along with repentance to be saved?