ECT Once Saved, Always Saved

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't judge you. I commiserate with you. We both suffer from the same problem. Sin. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem you realize that.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

It is tragedy that she seems to believe she is righteous and godly and holy person who does not do any wrong.

She is worst representative of Jesus' teachings.

it is shame.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey GT, for a person who THINKS they're always in control of their "Obedience" you sure like to make negative assumptions about what others say and appear to resort to name calling when they disregard what you spew in public. You really don't seem to have much 'self-control' when it comes to your sensitivities. Why is that, anyway?

eleos

Salvation is moving from death to life. He who has died (with Christ) has been freed from sin.

Hebrews 10:26

For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

As long as we abide in Him - can one choose not to abide in Him? Salvation is conditional. One can choose not to abide. If a person claimed at one time to be "christian" and saved, and then totally dismisses the belief and Jesus for the rest of their earthly life are they still saved? And there have been and are those who do so.
John 15

4Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. 5I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. 7If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples. 9As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. 10If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love. 11These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.

John 17

12 While I was with them, I protected them and guarded them by Your name, the name You gave Me. Not one of them has been lost, except the son of destruction, so that the Scripture would be fulfilled.

If Judas got "lost", at one time he must have not been lost. Lost from what? eternal life, loss of salvation.

Can a person choose not to repent? Yes. If they do not repent. Are they saved? If one repents for a sin, they are forgiven ... if they continue in the sin over and over and over ... is that repentance? No

Revelation 9:21

Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 2

5Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Lose salvation ... yes possible.

God's Truth

You just can't make this stuff up folks...

Oh and I didn't get an answer yet to our lost/saved question....Was the guy lost or saved.

Paul says to the Jews first then Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.

Acts 13:26
Brothers, children of Abraham, and you Gentiles who fear God, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 18:6
But when they opposed and insulted him, he shook out his garments and told them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hebrews 10:26

For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

As long as we abide in Him - can one choose not to abide in Him? Salvation is conditional. One can choose not to abide. If a person claimed at one time to be "christian" and saved, and then totally dismisses the belief and Jesus for the rest of their earthly life are they still saved? And there have been and are those who do so.
John 15

4Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. 5I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. 7If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples. 9As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. 10If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love. 11These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.

John 17

12 While I was with them, I protected them and guarded them by Your name, the name You gave Me. Not one of them has been lost, except the son of destruction, so that the Scripture would be fulfilled.

If Judas got "lost", at one time he must have not been lost. Lost from what? eternal life, loss of salvation.

Can a person choose not to repent? Yes. If they do not repent. Are they saved? If one repents for a sin, they are forgiven ... if they continue in the sin over and over and over ... is that repentance? No

Revelation 9:21

Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 2

5Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Lose salvation ... yes possible.

Nope, once you're truly saved, Christ shed blood and resurrection keep you saved forever. The verses you used were written to the "House of Israel" and not to the "Body of Christ."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey GT,

Tam is giving me three negreps for commenting about you.

It seems she is on a roll.

You should thank her.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Hey GT,

You should thank her.
Meshak, so glad you could join us. Perhaps you could answer the question:

In the example provided earlier in this thread, was the man in the crash lost or saved?

God's Truth

Hey GT,

You should thank her.

You are more lost than I had once thought; you don't even know that she isn't giving you neg reps for commenting about me. She has made my rep power all red, and I really prefer it that way. She cannot take from me anymore what I don't have.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are more lost than I had once thought; you don't even know that she isn't giving you neg reps for commenting about me. She has made my rep power all red, and I really prefer it that way. She cannot take from me anymore what I don't have.

You need to stop interacting with her. she is full of rage like mad dog..

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I wondered why you are so red.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

At this rate, I will join you being red.