ECT Once Saved, Always Saved

God's Truth

GT has never acquired the ability to "Rightly Divide" the written Word of God; The Bible. As a consequence, she isn't capable of 'true understanding and interpretation' of what it's teaching us.

There is no such thing that you teach.

Jesus' words are not just for the Jews to obey, and Paul didn't come and tell us we are saved by not obeying.

God's Truth

You're correct. Matthew 22:37 states; "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." This is one of the Ten Commandments and if we're NOT obeying it 24/7 than we are committing sin according to the Bible. Can anyone truly say they're obedient to this Commandment alone? I think not. We all fall short on this one. So, I agree with you.

You are admitting you don't love God with all your heart and soul, and you claim that makes you saved. You see nothing twisted about that?

God's Truth

If you're going to try and preach/teach the Grace of God towards mankind, it's best if you KNOW what you're talking about and obviously, you don't.

Oh so it is just because you say so?

How about this:

James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.

James 1:22
Be doers of the word, and not hearers only. Otherwise, you are deceiving yourselves.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

God's Truth

It sounds like you have done a lot of study of the judgments of God. But, does the thought of judgment make you rejoice or weep? Do you point your finger or intercede?

What does this verse mean to you?

Matt 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

I've heard many people speak on what this does not mean, but few on what it does mean. If Jesus said for us not to judge one another, it must mean something.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

It means that when you falsely judged me of not being like Jesus and being demanding, it means it is you who is not like Jesus and are demanding.

God's Truth

For starters, it isn't your CALL.....

Say he is driving his car, going thru an intersection....and a really beautiful woman is walking on the sidewalk....I mean really beautiful.....you get the picture so far. He has glanced away only for a moment, wishing to have this woman as his own, sleeping with her and another car comes racing thru the intersection and slams him on the drivers side instantly killing the driver....

There's your example.

Now answer the question please.

Is he married? Is the woman married? How long has he been a Christian?

Myrrhcask

I am here because I love God's Truth and I just want to help others to know Jesus better.

If anyone hears what I am saying as being anything but loving, then it is coming from within the listener, not from me.
That clarification of intent seems like a poisoned apple. It seems you are saying, "If I offend you, it's your own fault." But, couldn't you just be offensive?

Why not modify your approach? You want a good thing in wanting to help others to know Jesus better. But the Jesus you show seems mostly concerned about judgment, whereas the Jesus I know is mostly concerned about love.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is no such thing that you teach.

Jesus' words are not just for the Jews to obey, and Paul didn't come and tell us we are saved by not obeying.

There's no sense in going over again and again, what's already been said to you. You have rejected the "Grace Message" as taught by the Apostle Paul and therefore, you continue to preach/teach a 'works based belief system.' You're trying your best to 'work your way to Heaven through your supposed "Obedience.' That's not what Paul was instructing/preaching. So, are we to listen to Paul or are we to listen to you? Ah, I'll choose the Apostle Paul. Of course, that's just me.

drbrumley

There's no sense in going over again and again, what's already been said to you. You have rejected the "Grace Message" as taught by the Apostle Paul and therefore, you continue to preach/teach a 'works based belief system.' You're trying your best to 'work your way to Heaven through your supposed "Obedience.' That's not what Paul was instructing/preaching. So, are we to listen to Paul or are we to listen to you? Ah, I'll choose the Apostle Paul. Of course, that's just me.

I found this on my computer, this renders her theology in a nutshell.

If my past sins are forgiven when I am baptized in water, and it is possible for me to "lose my salvation" and go to hell after being baptized, then wouldn't my best chance of going to heaven be to drown in the baptistry?!! - before I had a chance to sin so as to be lost again? If I wanted to be absolutely sure of heaven, isn't that my best opportunity?

God's Truth

Grace is not: "We don't have to obey only believe".

Tell me what you think Paul means when he says:

2 Corinthians 10:5
We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,

Romans 1:5
through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith among all the Gentiles for His name's sake,

Romans 6:17
But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed,

Romans 13:1
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh so it is just because you say so?

How about this:

James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.

James 1:22
Be doers of the word, and not hearers only. Otherwise, you are deceiving yourselves.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

James was speaking to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad. Since you don't know how to "Rightly Divide the Word" you're completely unaware of that fact. James wasn't speaking to those who were under the "Grace Gospel" as preached by the Apostle Paul.