Old man,Go be a snake.

JosephR

Just clarifying...that's all. Some of the charitable responses may leave the impression that Native American Spirituality (as described here) is an extension of, or compatible with, biblical Christianity. I didn't want any ambiguity as the details of what you were talking about weren't specifically laid out in the post itself (just the link).

absolutely not,you are correct.

this is "religion" not Christianity at all and never claimed to be..

and I was told and read and thought it was welcome here..

JosephR

we are in a deep cold war with russia... deep means alot longer then we realize..

oil, gold.silver,gas ,oil .... guns and ammo are at a all time low..communication is wide open.with internet I mean.

something is afoot.. it seems the one thing we have going for us has no value any more.

JosephR

oil products,precious metal products, lethal force offence/deffence ir guns n ammo.

Keep an eye on these things brothers and sisters,they are tied together.

musterion

I will answer Lon and Poly here and right now... first Lon...

Yes many natives have accepted Christ as there savior .. lets take a look at it..

The natives of Hawaii did not have thorn bearing brush until ,missionaries came and seen the natives running around without clothes...then as they tried to advise them of there ,what they considered, sin.....the natives ignored the interpretation of the WORD OF GOD, the missionaries planted the brush all about the islands to ensure nakked people would have there skin ripped apart..

this is the "Good News" that they brought to these peaceful people..

Poly I ask,did I really spam my OWN thread? with a video that was and IS very relevant to the subject and discussion here.Or is this a nice way to ask me to leave?

No user is allowed to do that, even on threads they start. Several of us have been told to stop before.

RBBI

oil products,precious metal products, lethal force offence/deffence ir guns n ammo.

Keep an eye on these things brothers and sisters, they are tied together.

You think? I saw Russian military a couple of years ago at a base here. When asked what they were doing here, we were told they were being trained by us. For WHAT, exactly.....

A soldier at the same base told my daughter they had been given a questionnaire before this, asking them basically if martial law was declared would they have a problem following orders to shoot US citizens. Most replied they would not do it. Hmmm.....

RBBI

The tribes didn't speak the same language so there was diverse words used to describe the Creator, as well as different beliefs ceremonies and rituals. Knowing the Jewish Son of God didn't do them much good once they were told about it, many were forced to except the invaders religious traditions, which broke their free spirit and will.

The after effects speak for themselves.

No argument here. I despise what they did to them and continue to do to them. I was shocked to find they are treated like second class citizens by whites STILL. If you've ever seen the movie Geronimo, the part where they shoot the medicine man in the river, and then Geronimo takes some braves and goes "rogue", they were practicing the Ghost Dance religion there.

The US thought because this was spreading to the tribes (all but 4 of the main ones, as I recall, embraced it) as some sort of planned coalition being built up them between them all, for attack later. Apparently too stupid to ask what it was, they just assumed, and lot of innocent people died over it as a result.

Geronimo, knew the Spirit and heard the Spirit, and it's how he managed to evade capture by 5000 US troops and the Mexican army he was used to fighting with since they killed his family, with a handful of braves, for over a year and a half.

If you can hear the voice of wisdom from above, all you have to do is read the book of quotes by the great chiefs, and "she" speaks all through it. Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Keep an eye on these things brothers and sisters,they are tied together.

You don't admit to being a Christian, therefore, those of us who are
"True Believers" are not your brothers and sisters.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I will answer Lon and Poly here and right now... first Lon...

Yes many natives have accepted Christ as there savior .. lets take a look at it..

The natives of Hawaii did not have thorn bearing brush until ,missionaries came and seen the natives running around without clothes...then as they tried to advise them of there ,what they considered, sin.....the natives ignored the interpretation of the WORD OF GOD, the missionaries planted the brush all about the islands to ensure nakked people would have there skin ripped apart..

this is the "Good News" that they brought to these peaceful people..

Poly I ask,did I really spam my OWN thread? with a video that was and IS very relevant to the subject and discussion here.Or is this a nice way to ask me to leave?

You appear to be interested in mysticism/occultism. You're going
down the wrong path and away from Christianity.

JosephR

I am having a hard time getting used to the new web page"interface" and honestly I dont like it,,yes its more updated and "cool" but I find it not as easy to navigate...

my email is ourprince84@gmail.com for any friends who wish to contact me... as I am not sure I will be here at all anymore....

from the book of Daniel...and behold our prince Michael.......

JosephR

I dont really care what path you think is right for me,,however I honor and respect yours... Bless you grossy..

As it is your rite to worship any God you choose.

It is my rite to walk the path of my ancestors.

ad :)

There is no Sacrament like Jesus Christ in the Eucharist. His Real Presence is there in a tangible way (in the Churches 24/7).

Jesus is absolutely "other" (as those who know Him in the Eucharist realize)

JosephR

all of you ,take your Judeao gods... YhVh or Jesus or Allah,, take them and out them away..
Stop hurting the earth...PLease stop...

ClimateSanity

JosephR, you've been given a warning for submitting posts with nothing more than youtube links.

For those who claim the name of Christ and choose to give JosephR the right hand of fellowship, I encourage you to consider all of his posts before you continue to do so.
I would have to question the genuiness of anyone who extended the right hand of fellowship to Joseph. This is the best argument for anyone to stay away from drugs.

RBBI

Granted I'm not one, but this original poster appears to be a young person here. I would have to question the religion of anyone that WOULDN'T extend the right hand of fellowship to a young person and offer them KINDNESS and mentoring as a mother or father in the Lord, should. Peace

ClimateSanity

Granted I'm not one, but this original poster appears to be a young person here. I would have to question the religion of anyone that WOULDN'T extend the right hand of fellowship to a young person and offer them KINDNESS and mentoring as a mother or father in the Lord, should. Peace

The right hand of fellowship is extended to fellow Christians. If you consider him a fellow Christian, that makes me doubt your Christianity.

musterion

Joseph rejects the saving Gospel of grace, as you do. God Himself has no fellowship with such.