Old man,Go be a snake.

JosephR

As it is your rite to worship any God you choose.

It is my rite to walk the path of my ancestors.

Soon me and my brother will take the spirit walk.

I will post here what I find and experience.

My brother is a Choctaw Native whos Grandfather was a Medicine Man of the Turtle Clan of the Choctaws.I myself am of Choctaw Blood.1/8th degree, He is 1/2 Choctaw and 1/2 Cherokee.

WE have both joined the http://nativeamericanchurches.org/
And under Federal Law are protected to use the sacraments of our ancestors on and off protected land.

This will be a experience that I will share here,and will not happen for a few months from now, we will wait till the spring and early summer has come.In our land of our FATHERS.

I hope to post some interesting post about it to come that you find intriguing to read :)

JosephR

I'm a quarter but mixed. 1/8 Blackfoot as well as 2/16 of others.

when you get to the blood we are all kin..but few of us call one another Brother.. I am proud to call you friend ,loved one,and Brother.

bybee

My brother is a Choctaw Native whos Grandfather was a Medicine Man of the Turtle Clan of the Choctaws.I myself am of Choctaw Blood.1/8th degree, He is 1/2 Choctaw and 1/2 Cherokee.

And under Federal Law are protected to use the sacraments of our ancestors on and off protected land.

This will be a experience that I will share here,and will not happen for a few months from now, we will wait till the spring and early summer has come.In our land of our FATHERS.

I hope to post some interesting post about it to come that you find intriguing to read :)

Blessings my friend.

bybee

when you get to the blood we are all kin..but few of us call one another Brother.. I am proud to call you friend ,loved one,and Brother.

I have, in the dim recesses of the past, a Powhatan ancestor. My intense love of this good earth may well be a gift from that ancestor.

JosephR

I have, in the dim recesses of the past, a Powhatan ancestor. My intense love of this good earth may well be a gift from that ancestor.

you love,and will never stop :) I know this :)
thats how you feel the love of others who have the same spirit.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences, and to reading that beautiful web page you linked to.

RBBI

Also in the dim past as my ancestors were running from yet another Catholic king to avoid torture and slaughter, they settled in Montreal area and intermarried with Cree and Metis at one point in the 1700's.

Interestingly, the Spirit took me on a "spirit walk" for a whole month several years ago, and I had no idea of the concept, at the time. Went to Oklahoma, met some Native out there and when they asked me why I had come there, I threw caution to the wind and told them the truth: a dream and instructions.

Imagine my surprise, when instead of dodging me as most of those of European descent would have done, a young man of about 30 said excitedly, "COOL! Vision quest!"

Obedience to the Spirit always brings reward. Peace

glorydaz

Peyote? Mescaline? :think:

nikolai_42

Peyote? Mescaline? :think:

From the link he posted :

Many of the pages on this site are open to the public and you are welcome to browse and enjoy them. Some of the content is only available to registered members of Oklevueha Native American Church. If you desire to be blessed by having access to Native American Ceremonies and Medicines (such as Peyote, San Pedro, Ayahuasca and Cannabis) without legal interference, you will want to consider joining Oklevueha NAC and connecting with our medicine people.
The practicing of Indigenous American Native Religious spirituality empowers and strengthens those who participate as they create balance and remove toxic thoughts, actions and substances from their lives. The ceremonies and medicines we work with are powerful and assist people to overcome dependencies, self-defeating behaviours and can assist the physical body to gain strength in healing many physical ailments.

And while it sounds almost medicinal, the paragraph immediately following says something...different...

Legally, the protections provided by the US Constitution and numerous court decisions apply to all registered members of Oklevueha Native American Church (or ONAC) regardless of race or national origin. Many Federal laws have been passed that protect and maintain access to their sacred ceremonial grounds, ceremonies and sacraments. These protections apply both on and off Federally Recognized Indian Reservations. Historically, the utilization of Grandmother Earth’s minerals and plants to commune with the spirit world through their ancient ceremonies is what enabled American Natives to survive the most heinous assaults known to the human condition. Join us as we seek to protect and sustain the culture, heritage and beauty of those who have lived here for centuries.

Spiritism (or Shamanism)...plain and simple

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Technically it is a privilege while on earth. God (the creator) has offered reconciliation. You don't have to accept it. When you pass from the flesh, he will cast you from his presence if that is your wish.

Reactions: Lon