Old man,Go be a snake.

john w

Hall of Fame
As it is your rite to worship any God you choose.

It is my rite to walk the path of my ancestors.

Soon me and my brother will take the spirit walk.

I will post here what I find and experience.

My brother is a Choctaw Native whos Grandfather was a Medicine Man of the Turtle Clan of the Choctaws.I myself am of Choctaw Blood.1/8th degree, He is 1/2 Choctaw and 1/2 Cherokee.

WE have both joined the http://nativeamericanchurches.org/
And under Federal Law are protected to use the sacraments of our ancestors on and off protected land.

This will be a experience that I will share here,and will not happen for a few months from now, we will wait till the spring and early summer has come.In our land of our FATHERS.

I hope to post some interesting post about it to come that you find intriguing to read :)

I use to date a lawyer chick, who was part Sioux Indian, and part Chinese.

Her name was "So Sue Me."

JosephR

Also in the dim past as my ancestors were running from yet another Catholic king to avoid torture and slaughter, they settled in Montreal area and intermarried with Cree and Metis at one point in the 1700's.

Interestingly, the Spirit took me on a "spirit walk" for a whole month several years ago, and I had no idea of the concept, at the time. Went to Oklahoma, met some Native out there and when they asked me why I had come there, I threw caution to the wind and told them the truth: a dream and instructions.

Imagine my surprise, when instead of dodging me as most of those of European descent would have done, a young man of about 30 said excitedly, "COOL! Vision quest!"

Obedience to the Spirit always brings reward. Peace
It does seem to resonate here... but as you are promised as a Christian a remnant will always remain :) good news !! INDEED

JosephR

Technically it is a privilege while on earth. God (the creator) has offered reconciliation. You don't have to accept it. When you pass from the flesh, he will cast you from his presence if that is your wish.

your God is silent to me.or my ears can not hear.

either way I AM.And I will try to find Him will all my strength.

So Be It.

JosephR

Technically it is a privilege while on earth. God (the creator) has offered reconciliation. You don't have to accept it. When you pass from the flesh, he will cast you from his presence if that is your wish.

my wish. as you know, is to move closer to Him...

JosephR

you may think this movie clip is all hollywood,,it is not and was told to me by an Indian woman YEARS before this movie.....in fact , the director was a native american historian enthusiast.....