Old Covenant And New Covenant

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Where was I going Squeaky? I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Maybe we have been looking in the wrong place for your problem. We all thought your problem was in your comprehension. But it could be in your memory. I have seen you do this many times. you say something and just a few posts later you cant remember saying it. Of course that is a strong sign of demon activity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Maybe we have been looking in the wrong place for your problem. We all thought your problem was in your comprehension. But it could be in your memory. I have seen you do this many times. you say something and just a few posts later you cant remember saying it. Of course that is a strong sign of demon activity.
Shalom.

I do not know if you are saying that you know about demon activity, but I do not. You say that this relates to memory, which is untrue, but it is your way of attacking me. I respond one post at a time. Sometimes I remember the post or posts before, for the current thread I am responding to a post in, and there have been times where I remember other posts or other posts on other threads, but I am not building a kingdom in responding to you. Even if I were, or either way, memory loss is not a sign of demon activity or demonic activity because a person's memory has nothing to do with demons. Are you asking about the mind, the brain, a person's memory, senses, or something else?

I do not know what it is that you are referring to. Are you trying to get me to remember something or do you just want to know what I remember or if I remember something? I am responsible for my posts, and you are responsible for yours. What are you drawing my attention to? If I do not remember all of your posts, or a particular post, that is not a crime, but if you want to remind me of something you may want to know if I remember first. You can always use words and ask. That would be better than trying to examine someone's memory about what you just said, or using fear of demons to ask questions about someone's memory.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know if you are saying that you know about demon activity, but I do not. You say that this relates to memory, which is untrue, but it is your way of attacking me. I respond one post at a time. Sometimes I remember the post or posts before, for the current thread I am responding to a post in, and there have been times where I remember other posts or other posts on other threads, but I am not building a kingdom in responding to you. Even if I were, or either way, memory loss is not a sign of demon activity or demonic activity because a person's memory has nothing to do with demons. Are you asking about the mind, the brain, a person's memory, senses, or something else?

I do not know what it is that you are referring to. Are you trying to get me to remember something or do you just want to know what I remember or if I remember something? I am responsible for my posts, and you are responsible for yours. What are you drawing my attention to? If I do not remember all of your posts, or a particular post, that is not a crime, but if you want to remind me of something you may want to know if I remember first. You can always use words and ask. That would be better than trying to examine someone's memory about what you just said, or using fear of demons to ask questions about someone's memory.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I never attack anyone. One can only attack others by going into their thread. I feel sorry for you. I even bumped up a thread on where thoughts come from. To help you look inside yourself.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I never attack anyone. One can only attack others by going into their thread. I feel sorry for you. I even bumped up a thread on where thoughts come from. To help you look inside yourself.
Shalom.

See post number 8 in your thread called affections.

Do you believe that the only people on a thread that can be considered attacking someone are those other than the person who made the opening post?

If I am your student, you are beating me up.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

See post number 8 in your thread called affections.

Do you believe that the only people on a thread that can be considered attacking someone are those other than the person who made the opening post?

If I am your student, you are beating me up.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Do you know what a Christian is and how they are suppose to teach:? I don't think you do.

[Jas 3:1
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
[Jas 3:2
2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Do you know what a Christian is and how they are suppose to teach:? I don't think you do.

[Jas 3:1
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
[Jas 3:2
2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.
Shalom.

I did not know, I think.

I do know.

I know what a teacher is. A teacher is someone who helps someone to learn something good. A Christian is a follower of Christ.

I am a Jew, a follower of Messiah Yeshua.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I did not know, I think.

I do know.

I know what a teacher is. A teacher is someone who helps someone to learn something good. A Christian is a follower of Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
A teacher must know the subject they are teaching. You don't. What you are doing is working for the devil to deceive people into getting back in the old testament. Where satans throne is at. Satan has all his authority in the old testament as the wrath of God. Your one of his ministers.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
A teacher must know the subject they are teaching. You don't. What you are doing is working for the devil to deceive people into getting back in the old testament. Where satans throne is at. Satan has all his authority in the old testament as the wrath of God. Your one of his ministers.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I still do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You said you were going to leave my threads. I told you that the spirit driving you would not let you go. It drives you to deny, deny and then cover it up with multiple denials. I warned you of what was driving you. And you denied that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You said you were going to leave my threads. I told you that the spirit driving you would not let you go. It drives you to deny, deny and then cover it up with multiple denials. I warned you of what was driving you. And you denied that.
Shalom.

How was I to know what you were warning me of when you didn’t tell me?

Why do you create a thread and tell me about it? Why do you bump a thread for me to see?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

How was I to know what you were warning me of when you didn’t tell me?

Why do you create a thread and tell me about it? Why do you bump a thread for me to see?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Because you need lots of help. No born again Christians says over and over NO NO No No. I don't understand, I don't understand, What do you mean, what do you mean. Only an idiot does that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Because you need lots of help. No born again Christians says over and over NO NO No No. I don't understand, I don't understand, What do you mean, what do you mean. Only an idiot does that.
Shalom.

Incorrect. You accuse. But your accusations are false accusations. You do not know the truth so you bear false witness against me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. You accuse. But your accusations are false accusations. You do not know the truth so you bear false witness against me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I have the truth because I know the Spirit of truth. You don't.

I Jn 5:6
6 This is He who came by water and blood-- Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.
(NKJ)