ECT Oikonomia (dispensation/stewardship) of Grace

john w

Hall of Fame
Why do you believe the lies Little Johnny W says?

Could it be because you are both Darby followers?

As I predicted-his only response-"Darby."

And still a little shaky about your manhood, wimp, with your "little" stumper. Of course, you wimped out, when I challenge you to meet me, one on one, in Dallas, accompanying your wife,when she was here.

Why was that, wimp? Afraid I'd send you to the canvass, eh wimp? Yes... You greasy clown. Grow a spine, infidel.

And get a job, weasel.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
WHO do you follow ??

The weasel follows J. Stewart Russell,Hank Hanegraaf, Ken Gentry, Todd Dennis, Gary DeMar, Max King, and Christ rejectors Josephus, the pope, and Wikipedia. Stewart and Josephus are his favorites-he merely copies'npastes, plagiarizes them.

john w

Hall of Fame
"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Greasy Tellalie

Liar:

“They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie Greasy Tellialie

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross"-Tellalie

Right Divider

Body part
Christ Jesus had a resurrected body for 40 days. His body had holes in the hands and feet.

Christ Jesus received His glorified spiritual body when He ascended to heaven after the 40 days.
I notice that you always make these SCRIPTURE-LESS claims of your opinion.

Not very convincing.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I notice that you always make these SCRIPTURE-LESS claims of your opinion.

They can be backed with scripture.

Claim #1
"Christ Jesus had a resurrected body for 40 days"

(Acts 1:3) During the forty days after his crucifixion, he appeared to the apostles from time to time, and he proved to them in many ways that he was actually alive. And he talked to them about the Kingdom of God.

Claim #2
"His body had holes in the hands and feet."

(John 20:27) Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."

Claim #3
"Christ Jesus received His glorified spiritual body when He ascended to heaven after the 40 days."

(1 John 3:2) Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears,[a] we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Not very convincing.

Claim's #1 and #2 are easy to prove, however, claim #3 requires you to think, and since you are more concerned with defending the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, I don't expect you to do so.

Right Divider

Body part
They can be backed with scripture.

Claim #1
"Christ Jesus had a resurrected body for 40 days"

(Acts 1:3) During the forty days after his crucifixion, he appeared to the apostles from time to time, and he proved to them in many ways that he was actually alive. And he talked to them about the Kingdom of God.

Claim #2
"His body had holes in the hands and feet."

(John 20:27) Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."

Claim #3
"Christ Jesus received His glorified spiritual body when He ascended to heaven after the 40 days."

(1 John 3:2) Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears,[a] we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Claim's #1 and #2 are easy to prove, however, claim #3 requires you to think, and since you are more concerned with defending the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, I don't expect you to do so.
None this of this means that He had physical body that was MERELY the same as BEFORE His resurrection.

THIS body allowed Him to move in and out of space and time at will.

This is HOW He could APPEAR suddenly in the upper room and frighten those there were in the with the DOOR CLOSED.

John 20:19 (KJV)
(20:19) Then the same day at evening, being the first [day] of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace [be] unto you.

I guess that you're under the impression that Jesus' glorified body will be like a shiny new Cadillac fresh off the production line.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I guess that you're under the impression that Jesus' glorified body will be like a shiny new Cadillac fresh off the production line.

1 John 3:2 tells us no one knows what a glorified body looks like.

However, I'll bet my house that glorified bodies don't have holes in the hands and feet.

john w

Hall of Fame
1 John 3:2 tells us no one knows what a glorified body looks like.

However, I'll bet my house that glorified bodies don't have holes in the hands and feet.

No, you greasy deceiver, as we've discussed this passage before, and you, being the stupid Preterist moron that you are, blew it again-it has NADA to do with what a glorified body looks like, punk-the context is "sinlessness."

Spammer, one trick/verse pony.

Why do you follow men, like Stewart, who "invented" this dung you fling on TOL?

And lift some weights, or grow a spine.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
it has NADA to do with what a glorified body looks like, punk-the context is "sinlessness."

Er, no.

A glorified body is different than a natural body. It is spiritual.

Jesus gave us a hint when the Sadducees tried to trick Him with the hypothetical question about a woman who married seven brothers.

Jesus said the following:

(Mark 12:25) When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

In the Bible, there are no female angels, there are only male angels.

Jesus said that after the resurrection, we will not marry, but be like the angels. That means there won't be male & female in heaven.

Therefore, females believers will definitely be different in eternity than they are now.

You really need to study this more Little Johnny.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's use heir for an example, since she's a female.

Little Johnny W thinks heir will be exactly the same in eternity, except she won't have any blood. According to Little Johnny, she will be just flesh and bone.

That's not what Jesus said. Jesus said believers will be like the angels.

The Apostle Paul tells us we will have spiritual bodies.

Simple logic tells us heir won't be the same in eternity, minus her blood, as Little Johnny W claims.

john w

Hall of Fame

Little Johnny W thinks heir will be exactly the same in eternity, except she won't have any blood. According to Little Johnny, she will be just flesh and bone.

Simple logic tells us heir won't be the same in eternity, minus her blood, as Little Johnny W claims.
No, greasy, wimpy armed Craigie, you were given the scriptures, testifying to "flesh and blood," but your pappy, the devil, demon, tells you to "Deny.....Deny...Deny..."

Your presence on this sight makes most of us throw up, you slimy, greasy, slick Preterist cult member.

"Little," eh Wimpy? You would not dare, say that to me, in person, would you, you wimpy weasel? No, you wouldn't.

And get a job, you loser, and infidel. And lift some weights, you jellyfish.

john w

Hall of Fame

You are wrong again, greasy, wimpy looking Craigie:

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Greasy Tetllalie Craigie: The above scripture is an error-should not be in the bible, per my daddy, the devil.

John 20:27 KJV Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side…

Greasy Tetllalie Craigie: The above scripture is an error-should not be in the bible, per my daddy, the devil.

Chapter, verse, greasy one, where the Lord Jesus Christ lost his flesh and bone, glorified body, upon ascending, and where in the bible he is described, according to you, as a "disembodied spirit?"

Not a peep.

Paul says that He is flesh and bones, now, greasy one:

Ephesians 5:30 for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Don't you believe Paul, greasy Craigie? You taught us that-we learned that from you, greasy, balding one.

"Without blood, the flesh has no life."-greasy Craigie

This punk can't be this stupid...

Adam-no blood:

Genesis 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

He had the spirit of God in him, prior to the fall-no blood.

Craigie: Adam and this fake "Jesus" that I know, had no life.

=satanism

You can't touch me, biblically, you greasy one. And lift some weights, or something-you not only act like a wimp, you look like one. Your wife has bigger arms than you, twit.

You satanic, cult member.....slick....greasy, you are, Craigie, like your daddy the devil.

You are a slimy, Christ rejecting, Preterist/AD 70-ism, cult member, grease ball, Craigie, as I gave you chapter, and verse, that demonstrates that Adam had no blood, prior to the fall, was flesh and bone, the Lord Jesus Christ, had no blood, post resurrection, was/is flesh and bone, and members of the boc will not either, when we receive our redeemed bodies(which you satanically deny)per....

1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

And what do we get from you? No scripture, just humanism, "common sense," peppered with "Darby," and denying the scriptures you are given, per your daddy the devil's orders, as I left you bloodied, spamming sound bites.

"If so, why did He also have blood?"-grease ball Craigie

You can't be this stupid. The mediator had to be of the same flesh, a man, you moron:

Hebrews 2:14 KJV Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Craigie: The above verse is in error-should not be in the bible.

Your satanic Preterism, to make it "fly," denies that the Lord Jesus Christ is a man today, and thus you, on record, deny his mediatorial role.

You wicked perverter, slimy greasy serpent....Sssssssssssss.

And quit plagiarizing me, you wimp. And lift some weights, you twit.

john w

Hall of Fame
Er, no.

A glorified body is different than a natural body. It is spiritual.

Jesus gave us a hint when the Sadducees tried to trick Him with the hypothetical question about a woman who married seven brothers.

Jesus said the following:

(Mark 12:25) When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

In the Bible, there are no female angels, there are only male angels.

Jesus said that after the resurrection, we will not marry, but be like the angels. That means there won't be male & female in heaven.

Therefore, females believers will definitely be different in eternity than they are now.

You really need to study this more Little Johnny.

No, greasy punk, the context has NADA to do with how a glorified body looks, you piece of Preterist trash.

Your daddy keeps telling you, weasel, to "Deny....Deny....Deny...."

Ephesians 5:30 KJV for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Greasy Craigie: The above scripture should not be in the book.

You greasy demon.

And you need to do some excercising, you wimp, twit. That ex wife of yours has bigger arms than you, Wimpy-and a bigger chin.

So there, grease ball. And wash your face, and "hair," punk.

Get off this sight-you are not wanted, Pig Pen Craigie.

The context of Mark 12:25 KJV, greasy Craigie, is that, like angels, who do not procreate, we will not either in resurrection-no need.

You can't be this stupid, Preterist cult member. But then we read your next "post."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, greasy, wimpy armed Craigie, you were given the scriptures, testifying to "flesh and blood," but your pappy, the devil, demon, tells you to "Deny.....Deny...Deny..."

Your presence on this sight makes most of us throw up, you slimy, greasy, slick Preterist cult member.

"Little," eh Wimpy? You would not dare, say that to me, in person, would you, you wimpy weasel? No, you wouldn't.

And get a job, you loser, and infidel. And lift some weights, you jellyfish.

Tet - View attachment 23970