Obama nominates child molesting homo for Secretary of the Army

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yep, who could forget the nasty Phil Robertson and his support of the adult men who prey on teenage GIRLS.

"Look, you wait 'til they get to be 20 years old, the only picking that's going to take place is your pocket. You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They'll pick your ducks." Phil Robertson

Are any of those 15/16 threads left?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
no it isn't

nick might have made his claim, as you believe, without a shred of evidence to support it

if what he claims is true, he's not lying
On the other hand, if what he claims is not true, it is at a minimum, slander.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What I do know is that it is a sin to bear false witness...

it's not false witness if fanning is a child molester

unless you can prove that fanning is not a child molester, you have no grounds to accuse Nick of bearing false witness

The fact that he has sex with another male is molesting the innocent minds of all children. That's where all perversions start....in the mind.

:thumb:

I would call fanning (and Obama, and everybody who supports social acceptance of homosexuality (which includes town, anna, artie, etc) a child abuser, in that they are abusing the children of this generation mentally, psychologically and emotionally by supporting the lie that homosexuality and other perversions are acceptable variations of normal

13 is not my criteria, it is the definition of pedophilia.

it's part of the definition of what used to be called pedophila, but is now called pedophilic disorder, one of a range of paraphilias

I can't find a working dsm5 link with this computer, but if you can, you can see what the experts are working from

can we agree that an individual who is a minor, under the age of eighteen, is a child?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
it's not false witness if fanning is a child molester
Note how big that "f" is. That is the part that you keep ignoring. If Nick and you don't know for certain it is false witness. You are stating as a fact that which you do not know. A lie by another name.

unless you can prove that fanning is not a child molester, you have no grounds to accuse Nick of bearing false witness
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. If you and Nick cannot prove that your allegations are true then you should not be making them. Its key to justice. You ignored this earlier so I'll point it out again. Under your idea of justice, you assume people are guilty until proven innocent. If I were to accuse of being a child molester and wife beater and a thief, you are guilty until somebody proves to me you are not. Do you really want that type of justice?

it's part of the definition of what used to be called pedophila, but is now called pedophilic disorder, one of a range of paraphilias

I can't find a working dsm5 link with this computer, but if you can, you can see what the experts are working from

can we agree that an individual who is a minor, under the age of eighteen, is a child?
No. We do not let children drive cars but we do let teens drive cars. We will let 18 year olds go to war to kill and maybe die for their country but we wont let them have a beer. We have people on this site claiming that a 15 year old girl should be completely ready for marriage. So no, I would not agree with your statement.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
perhaps

but you'd have to prove that it is not true before accusing him of committing slander

can you prove that fanning is not a child molester?

I do not have to prove that he is not. Nick made the statement. You agree with the statement. You Nick have to prove the truth of your statement or you are guilty of slander. We already know that you do not have the proof and Nick's picture is not proof either.

ok doser

If Nick and you don't know for certain it is false witness.

stripe was right

cm said:
Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

well, yes, it does

you're making an accusation you can't prove

cm said:
If you and Nick cannot prove that your allegations are true then you should not be making them.

if you cannot prove that fanning is not a child molester, you shouldn't be alleging that nick is lying

cm said:

child

/CHīld/

noun

noun: child; plural noun: children

a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.

The age of majority is the legally defined age at which a person is considered an adult, with all the attendant rights and responsibilities of adulthood. The age of majority is defined by state laws, which vary by state, but is 18 in most states.

ok doser

So you are perfectly willing to accuse a man of pedophilia with no evidence at all. Maybe in the future, for the sake of your personal integrity, you might consider your words more carefully before posting.

feel free to provide a link where I've accuse anybody of pedophilia

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
well, yes, it does

you're making an accusation you can't prove
Don't you understand that you are doing EXACTLY the same thing? Making an accusation you cannot prove?
(I did prove mine. See your total refusal to answer a simple question about the accusation that you leveled for the evidence.)

if you cannot prove that fanning is not a child molester, you shouldn't be alleging that nick is lying
You are either a troll or a complete idiot. Do you seriously believe that your accusation regarding Fanning is in no way connected to what I said? I would love it if you could actually provide an honest answer to this.

child
/CHīld/
noun
noun: child; plural noun: children
a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.

The age of majority is the legally defined age at which a person is considered an adult, with all the attendant rights and responsibilities of adulthood. The age of majority is defined by state laws, which vary by state, but is 18 in most states.

Still don't agree with you. Even if you fail to see it and the definitions don't take it into account, I still see the great difference between a 7 year old and a 17 year old. And there are laws that protect those between the ages of 13 and 18. See the statutory rape laws.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Well, yes.

you know no such thing

If you actually had any real evidence you would be all over the news proving to the world how all homosexuals are pedophiles and making sure Fanning is prosecuted for his crimes. You are not doing that. That leaves two possible options: a) you have no evidence, b) you are deeply morally bankrupt person. Which is it?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
well, :duh:

that's not proof

not unless you're too retarded to understand what an assumption is.

It is the same standard pf proof that you accept for a accusing a man of something you have NO knowledge about. Whats your problem? Don't you think your standards should apply to you?

WizardofOz

perhaps

but you'd have to prove that it is not true before accusing him of committing slander

:nono:
The burden of proof is on the accuser. Nick claims that this guy is a child molester. He should offer evidence. You expect someone who calls Nick a slanderer to offer proof while you don't expect Nick to offer evidence that someone he labeled a child molester actually is?
can you prove that fanning is not a child molester?

How does one prove a negative? Can you prove that you're not a child molester? How does one prove that they are not? :think: