Nuking Mecca - Reasonable Course Of Action Or Bat Crazy Far Right...

Greg Jennings

We don't need gas, we can all ride the bus!

Solar!

Wind!

Dilithium!

Hydroelectric!

Let's rape willing Mother Nature of her limitless, renewable natural bounty instead of relying on evil, man-made oil.

The U.N. is a bunch of corrupt, impotent, bisexual yogurt-eating surrender monkeys whose "troops" are too busy raping local populations to fight. Gun owners in the U.S. will take care of them blue helmets.

They will do what Trump tells them to do! And so will you!

We have enough oil reserves of our own. All we need do is tap them and bulldoze all the pipeline-protesting hippie neanderthals out of the way.

USA! USA! USA!

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the American delusional attitude that drives other people crazy.

Trump has shockingly little sway now. Imagine how little it'd be if we nuked an ally and China suddenly seems like the safer, more reliable, more sane option

Greg Jennings

I agree that leftists would be better served in padded rooms.

You act like politics is the Super Bowl. You pick a side and stuck with it, no matter what rules or regulations have been broken.

That's a very immature way to behave. Fortunately for you (but unfortunately for the country), there are probably a majority of Americans on both sides who see politics the exact same way.

[in Trump voice]: SAD!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You act like politics is the Super Bowl. You pick a side and stuck with it, no matter what rules or regulations have been broken.

That's a very immature way to behave. Fortunately for you (but unfortunately for the country), there are probably a majority of Americans on both sides who see politics the exact same way.

[in Trump voice]: SAD!

Please tell me why you believe that your personal opinion of me, matters. Thanks.

Greg Jennings

So they're gonna give back the $8 billion dollars we give 'em each year?

No. They just won't accept more in the future. China can cover that, and Russia sans economic sanctions could chip in mightily also.

Despite what you guys might think, the US is not greater than every other country combined. We lose that fight every time

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You felt compelled to respond. That would suggest that indeed my comment DID affect you

Uh no, you flatter yourself, being curious as to why you relegate yourself to emotional responses when you dont like the topic, doesnt affect me, it interests me to know how you arrived to that kind of thinking.

You could sit and call me nasty names all day and not affect me.

Greg Jennings

Propose a rational scenario in which any country in the world which has nukes would respond to a US strike against Mecca by launching against America

I don't think any country would risk MAD by responding with a launch.

Much like people in our actual govt, cooler heads (unlike those of you guys) have always prevailed.

Arthur Brain

No. They just won't accept more in the future. China can cover that, and Russia sans economic sanctions could chip in mightily also.

Despite what you guys might think, the US is not greater than every other country combined. We lose that fight every time

As before, these armchair wannabes think the US is impervious and will prevail!

Greg Jennings

Uh no, you flatter yourself, being curious as to why you relegate yourself to emotional responses when you dont like the topic, doesnt affect me, it interests me to know how you arrived to that kind of thinking.

You could sit and call me nasty names all day and not affect me.

I wouldn't count "immature" as a nasty name. I'd call it an adjective.

And I would disagree that I'm using emotionally charged rhetoric. I'm trying to detail the post-Mecca effects of an American strike. That couldn't be further from emotional nonsense

But to each their own I guess

Might you answer me this, A4T?:
How do you justify murdering literally millions of children in a nuclear strike on Mecca?
How is that better than ISIS?
(Yes, this particular question has some emotion to it)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't count "immature" as a nasty name. I'd call it an adjective.

And I would disagree that I'm using emotionally charged rhetoric. I'm trying to detail the post-Mecca effects of an American strike. That couldn't be further from emotional nonsense

But to each their own I guess

Might you answer me this, A4T?:
How do you justify murdering literally millions of children in a nuclear strike on Mecca?
How is that better than ISIS?

:rotfl:

No, you may not push a false narrative and then run with it as if i claimed any such lie. Try again mr dishonest.

Please post me claiming any such nonsense before i answer if i stopped beating my husband today questions.

Greg Jennings

:rotfl:

No, you may not push a false narrative and then run with it as if i claimed any such lie. Try again mr dishonest.

Please post me claiming any such nonsense before i answer if i stopped beating my husband today questions.

So am I mistaken in thinking that you would support a strike on Mecca? If tat is the case then I apologize.

If so, what are you arguing on here for?