Now I don't know who killed who.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Newsflash - telling you to knock this crap off is not "teaching".
It's admonishing. It's OPEN REBUKE.

What I'm wondering about is your little smilie face in response to Stripe's link.

Couldn't help yourself? :troll:
Interesting. You are not to rebuke me. I am a Torah Observant Jew.

Stripe mentioned something about pot. I believe that those who use pot should be prosecuted and convicted. Wherever it is not illegal it should be.
Attention seeking loony does fit.

And lest you get too full of yourself, you DO NOT share the Gospel or "fight crime".

I do. As for fighting crime it was something that only a police officer could do, but it was the purpose of the internet while I just wanted to share the gospel. After that was out all I could resort to with what came at me was God's Commands, Commandments. God tells us the difference between right and wrong, good and evil.

Shabbat Shalom when with the coming of Shabbat.

Shalom.

glorydaz

Wrong. I am to rebuke you. I even rebuke you for your new found wanna be Jewishness.

So, not only do I rebuke you, but I Double Down Rebuke You.

I rebuke you for rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ as the one true God. I rebuked you for that when you played the wanna be Christian, and I rebuke you now for your wanna be claim of being Torah observant.

I rebuke you for your ungodly need for attention, and your trolling behaviour.

Consider yourself REBUKED.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Stripe mentioned something about pot. I believe that those who use pot should be prosecuted and convicted. Wherever it is not illegal it should be.

I do. As for fighting crime it was something that only a police officer could do, but it was the purpose of the internet while I just wanted to share the gospel. After that was out all I could resort to with what came at me was God's Commands, Commandments. God tells us the difference between right and wrong, good and evil.

Shabbat Shalom when with the coming of Shabbat.

Shalom.

Would you consider yourself to be a 'Troll' or a mentally ill individual? Which do you identify with?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shishi Ziv 19. It is Yom. Omer 34.

I am sorry but emotionally ill does not fit. And I am not looking for attention. I wanted to share the gospel online as a child because the world needs to be a better place. It is also the best way to fight crime.

[MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION]

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Ziv 21. It is Laylah, Night. Omer 36.

You said false teacher. It may address a false teacher, yes. However, what I was saying is that the internet was a place to fight crime, and I knew that the gospel is the best way to do that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why did you abuse your sister?

Shalom.

To be honest I do not know. To start with I did not know how she ended up in the bathroom when I was in it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Wrong. I am to rebuke you. I even rebuke you for your new found wanna be Jewishness.

So, not only do I rebuke you, but I Double Down Rebuke You.

I rebuke you for rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ as the one true God. I rebuked you for that when you played the wanna be Christian, and I rebuke you now for your wanna be claim of being Torah observant.

I rebuke you for your ungodly need for attention, and your trolling behaviour.

Consider yourself REBUKED.

Shalom.

All unfounded. Perhaps needed due to the content of this thread.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's terrible.

Shalom.

Yes it is. And I should be punished for it. And that would take care of me. My desire is to have a long life. I do observe, obey, God's commandments.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Would you consider yourself to be a 'Troll' or a mentally ill individual? Which do you identify with?

Shalom.

Neither one. I do not know why you are asking. Are you trying to stir up reminders of past harassment by others of me on the internet?

Shalom.

Jacob

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Shalom.

To be honest I do not know. To start with I did not know how she ended up in the bathroom when I was in it.

Shalom.

Jacob
I imagine she used the bathroom door like everyone else does to get into the bathroom.
You should not have abused you sister whether you knew how she got there or not.
There was something wrong with you for doing that.

Is that why you are not supposed to be around females?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I imagine she used the bathroom door like everyone else does to get into the bathroom.
You should not have abused you sister whether you knew how she got there or not.

I hope he's getting some kind of therapy? I wouldn't want to think he's just running around in the streets, free to do anything that comes into his mind.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Why do you say that I am not supposed to be around females? I chose not to be married, like Jesus and Paul. I agree that something was wrong, including my abusing my sister as long as it occurred. I can't say that I understand everything that happened in that bathroom, and I do know that I do not know about how locks work on bathroom doors. She should not have been there, and I tried to accommodate. There should not have been sin, but I know that there was. I am guilty for what I did. I found out my sin, and about temptation, but that is an embarrassing word with my a sister even if a person would ever say that anything sexual could be learned with a sister. I have never had sex, and I would say there was abuse even sexual abuse for lack of a word to describe it and knowing that it did affect me and with knowledge that it did affect her. Because it did I would classify it as rape and incest even though no sex took place, because I care about and value her and do not wish any harm to come upon her, and in the interest of full disclosure of my sin, however much of it was in the mind, but not that. In other words, marriage is not for brother and sister, but even with no sex something sexual took place that affected her. I have fought with something for most of my life, and I have some or great victory. I do not know the reason for it. But I observe God's Law in regard to it. There is only sin if a person does not do what God's Law requires (in regard to a nocturnal or seminal emission), but there can be something more than what appears to a man outwardly (he (a man, myself) does not see all that is happening or involved in what he struggles with or deals with). I realize that I was a child, but I was older (that her), and it was sin. I discovered that. I am uncertain at what point she was able to come to that realization. But it was not my job to teach her about it, even though I don't know what I could have done to save or rescue her from me. There is more to this than just saying no. I must have somehow been in a vulnerable position for this to have occurred. Maybe not.

As for being around females, I am a Jewish man and a man and a woman in the same room is seen to be something for marriage and I am not intending to get married. I have an interest in becoming President of the United States of America and in making aliyah. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I am a Citizen of the United States of America, having been born here. I do not have a problem with women, young ladies, young women, girls, females, etc..., but I should be sharing the gospel with men not their potential life partners wives or brides. I do have a desire to be a Rabbi and I have been called a Rabbi. I do not like the idea of getting caught up in a conversation with a woman. I have chosen the tribe of Levi. I choose not to. I have spoken with some women, but it is not my practice or what I desire to do. Sometimes it is more than acceptable. God creates those times when being in community involves more than just men.

Thanks for asking.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Nope. However, I believe you have some extremely problematic mental/emotional issues.

Someone asked me something similar as a child. I do not have mental or emotional issues. Not extremely problematic either. Emotions are for girls. Some men have them. I have no mental issues or problems.

When I was online, as a child, people started asking me questions about my mind. I do not know why.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I hope he's getting some kind of therapy? I wouldn't want to think he's just running around in the streets, free to do anything that comes into his mind.

That is great! Is Grosnick a male or female name? I am against all forms of therapy. They are not Biblical. I do not know why you would suggest anything like this. Rather a person should be taught the word of God and if they have sin they should confess it. In when how and if they are subject to a court or judge they should pay the penalty of whatever crime they have committed. I believe that it was over twenty years ago now. As for running around in the streets, my parents have communicated to me about being able to do whatever I want and walk wherever I want to. I can preach in the park nearby, even as a Jew, but there are idols there so I don't like being there, and a Jewish friend of mine recommends against it (even though I do know that we are to have God's Law in the United States of America). I am against all sin. It is good that you don't let people who aren't even convicted criminals do whatever they want to.