Now I don't know who killed who.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
yes you were because it was YOU who made the thread and asked "Who killed you". so who were you asking about...?

A general idea is the person who is dead was the one who was killed.... makes it easy
Today is Chamishi Ziv 18 Laylah Omer 33

Subject Topic or neither for a thread title post or op.

No one in Canada.

I have not seen a dead body.

Something happened to my neck. I don't know what is going on. In some ways I have recovered. I don't know what the flash was when they took my weight.

beameup

Cain slew Able
There are 2 kinds of people: good and evil, wise and foolish
"Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain" - Jude 1:11a

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, have you harmed someone?
I hurt my sister as a child, though I do not know all that was involved in it. I have punched, hit, or struck my Dad. Otherwise no. I can be accused of adultery. I eat kosher and detest people with tattoos helping me.

I think I was just aware of something. I don't know what the just turning a corner would be about.

I am also not Roman, and no one or no one in the United States of America should be.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I hurt my sister as a child, though I do not know all that was involved in it. I have punched, hit, or struck my Dad. Otherwise no. I can be accused of adultery. I eat kosher and detest people with tattoos helping me.

I think I was just aware of something. I don't know what the just turning a corner would be about.

I am also not Roman, and no one or no one in the United States of America should be.

What causes you to not make any logical sense? You appear to be incoherent at times?