Now I don't know who killed who.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Tell the nurse I said that she should reduce your internet privileges, and increase your dosage of anti-psychotics.

Love,

Mom

Who are you?

I have been encouraged to use the internet by my Mom, but not by a fellow Jew. The Police know that I do. I do not know what you mean by anti-psychotics and I do not know what a dos

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do not know what nurse you are referring to. I was not to have a doctor or a nurse, but especially a nurse.

Tnkrbl123!

I hurt my sister as a child, though I do not know all that was involved in it. I have punched, hit, or struck my Dad. Otherwise no. I can be accused of adultery. I eat kosher and detest people with tattoos helping me.

I think I was just aware of something. I don't know what the just turning a corner would be about.

I am also not Roman, and no one or no one in the United States of America should be.

But don't you think it is important not to be judgemental and not to "detest" someone for doing something the Lord says is not good - such as getting a tattoo- because you just said you have broken many of God's laws such as adultery, not honoring your father, and not to hurt anyone....so if you have transgressed against the Lord and against others but have received mercy from the Lord and forgiveness that you should not hold other people's transgressions against them

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1

"Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." Ephesians 4:32

glorydaz

I hurt my sister as a child, though I do not know all that was involved in it. I have punched, hit, or struck my Dad. Otherwise no. I can be accused of adultery. I eat kosher and detest people with tattoos helping me.

I think I was just aware of something. I don't know what the just turning a corner would be about.

I am also not Roman, and no one or no one in the United States of America should be.

You need to stop this crap. I don't care if you're just trolling, or just a person in need of a shrink, but you're inflicting your problems on those of us who can't help you one way or another.

Read the Bible......sit down and read it from cover to cover.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If this guy continues to sound Psychotic and admits to harming someone, perhaps the authorities should be notified? I'm not sure what he's capable of? These days, you have to pay attention to people like this guy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
But don't you think it is important not to be judgemental and not to "detest" someone for doing something the Lord says is not good - such as getting a tattoo- because you just said you have broken many of God's laws such as adultery, not honoring your father, and not to hurt anyone....so if you have transgressed against the Lord and against others but have received mercy from the Lord and forgiveness that you should not hold other people's transgressions against them

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1

"Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." Ephesians 4:32

Jacob isn't a Christian.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Reasons why Jacob is sounding like he's incoherent:

1) He's psychotic.
2) He's trolling.
3) He's dangerous.
4) He's looking for attention.
5) He's on drugs or alcohol.
6) He's emotionally ill.

Can anybody add anything to this list?

Tnkrbl123!

You need to stop this crap. I don't care if you're just trolling, or just a person in need of a shrink, but you're inflicting your problems on those of us who can't help you one way or another.

This is wonderful advice. sounds so simple but it's the best thing

Wick Stick

1) He's psychotic.
2) He's trolling.
3) He's dangerous.
6) He's emotionally ill.

I tagged him as a troll months ago, but (4) is certainly true, and (6) might be as well.

Anyway, if you want to argue with a half-wit, go ahead and loan him half a wit. :ducks:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
someone needs to shut this down
Today is Shishi Ziv 19. It is Yom. Omer 34.

I do not know why you say this or what you mean by it.

I know that you are from Canada. I am not sure how you post on a United States of America website. I do know that there is the Internet, Online, the World Wide Web. I know that I have seen sites in or from Israel (I am a Torah Observant Jew too, of Israel, I have chosen the tribe of Levi) and England or the UK. I have degrees in Computer Engineering and Computer Science but I am not sure about the another internet in the United States of America, China's Internet, or Russia's Internet.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

It is unfortunate for the kingdom of God that I have sinned, whatever the circumstances. I was observing God's Law in spite of people telling me that I should not. Then I was accused by my Dad of abusing my niece or nieces when I did not or have not... but abuse would carry the death penalty and for something I was already forgiven for I believe even though we carry these things with us, abusing my sister as a child.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Who are you to teach me? What do you mean you don't care if I am just trolling? When I was introduced to the internet and theology online as a child I was instructed about those who are believed to be trolling and those who accuse people of trolling. It is nonsense. Inflicting my problems. Hmm. And how are you going to testify learn or confess sin if all you have is the internet? I have read the Bible and believed all of it. Now I don't know why there are two lists of apostles.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If this guy continues to sound Psychotic and admits to harming someone, perhaps the authorities should be notified? I'm not sure what he's capable of? These days, you have to pay attention to people like this guy.

Yeah! I have told people that I should be punished for what I have done. Because of the gospel people don't want to. But I want to observe God's Law and I want others to do so also. I am a Torah Observant Jew who believes in the New Covenant and the Gospel.

Okay, I was on the internet and talked to Osama Bin Laden's wife and then Osama Bin Laden, before 9-11 as a child. So I am still a witness to that. I do not know what to say about my sin, but I also don't know why people say something like this is required in order to be a leader. It sounds pagan. Maybe I was under the false impression that I was observing God's Law, but many things were good until I hit my Dad when he accused me of abuse. The world is crazy and we fight to survive.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob isn't a Christian.

Correct. But I have been a Christian. I have been called a Christian. I am born again. And I am saved. I am a Torah Observant Jew who believes in the Messiah, the New Covenant, and what it means to be born again, saved, and the gospel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

1) He's psychotic.
2) He's trolling.
3) He's dangerous.
6) He's emotionally ill.

None of these statements is true. I have fought to be able to survive. I am against fighting of all kinds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I tagged him as a troll months ago, but (4) is certainly true, and (6) might be as well.

Anyway, if you want to argue with a half-wit, go ahead and loan him half a wit. :ducks:

I am sorry but emotionally ill does not fit. And I am not looking for attention. I wanted to share the gospel online as a child because the world needs to be a better place. It is also the best way to fight crime.