No Takers Thread

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not judging, simply citing facts. Jesus tells you that apart from Him you can do NOTHING. You said you can do SOMETHING: you can believe, repent, etc.

What you have said about salvation is not biblical.

Judgment day is not here yet. Yet you insisted on we are saved.

You are spreading falsehood.

Samie

that's your opinion.

No one is saved unless the Lord says so.

You don't get to claim to be saved.

Jesus is the Lord, not you nor anyone else.
Not simply my opinion. Scriptures say so:

Past Tense: NKJ Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God

Present Tense: NKJ 1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Future Tense: NKJ Matthew 24:13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

Samie

What you have said about salvation is not biblical.

Judgment day is not here yet. Yet you insisted on we are saved.

You are spreading falsehood.
I have just shown you from Scriptures the 3 tenses of salvation. I am spreading what Scriptures say. And what are in Scriptures are not falsehood.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not simply my opinion. Scriptures say so:

Past Tense: NKJ Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God

Present Tense: NKJ 1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Future Tense: NKJ Matthew 24:13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

You are misusing those verses. Judgment day is not here yet. You are not authority of judgment.

You are certainly spreading typical universalism.

It is cheap salvation you are spreading.

Samie

You are misusing those verses. Judgment day is not here yet. You are not authority of judgment.

You are certainly spreading typical universalism.

It is cheap salvation you are spreading.
Not cheap. It was paid for by the blood of the Lamb of God, the Savior of the world. And only overcomers will ultimately make it to the heavenly courts.

Samie

Yes, you are spreading cheap salvation. Universalism is cheap salvation.

It is a grave sin to do that.
The "Universalism" you know is not what I preach. The "Universalism" you know teaches that no matter what, heaven is our home. I don't teach that cheap type.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The "Universalism" you know is not what I preach. The "Universalism" you know teaches that no matter what, heaven is our home. I don't teach that cheap type.

I have enough of your speech.

I have nothing more to say.

good day.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Even Jamie believes in Lord Vishnu or he wouldn't bother claiming he doesn't exist.:):devil:

I didn't say Vishnu didn't exist. You asked, "Do you believe in Lord Vishnu?" To which I said no. I have nothing against your god and I don't know anything about him.

If Vishnu meets your needs that's fine with me.

glorydaz

Most Christian preachers teach that people are born NOT “in Christ”. And to be NOT “in Christ” is to be separate from Christ, to be NOT part of His body, to be spiritually dead because Christ is our life (Col 3:4). These preachers teach that to be "in Christ", people need to first believe and repent.

So, HOW can one who is still separate from Christ and is yet spiritually dead being NOT “in Christ”, able to believe and repent, when Christ Himself said that separate from Him one can do NOTHING (John 15:5)? These preachers seem to be saying that while separate from Christ, one can do things: they can believe and repent, making Christ's statement false.

If you are one of these preachers, you may choose one of the ff:

1. If you believe the brand of gospel you are preaching is true, then address the issue in the blue paragraph.

2. But if upon reading this post, you realized that what you are preaching is defective, then preach instead that people are born "in Christ" and that all they have to do to remain "in Christ" is overcome evil with good (Rom 12:21), because overcomers will not be blotted out from the book of life (Rev 3:5).

You'll have to choose another scripture if you want to talk about our being IN CHRIST. Jesus chose the disciples out of the world...the whole world was not IN HIM.

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.​

Clearly this is speaking directly to the disciples who had been with Him from the beginning.

John 15:27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

If you want to know what it means for us to be IN CHRIST, you'll have to study up on what the Risen Lord revealed to Paul, and you can't do that piece meal as you've tried to do in the above.

glorydaz

Where did Samie go?

:confused:

Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
NKJ Revelation 3:5 "He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

NKJ Revelation 21:27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

NKJ Revelation 20:15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Not judging, simply citing facts. Jesus tells you that apart from Him you can do NOTHING. You said you can do SOMETHING: you can believe, repent, etc.

You aren't citing facts, you are citing an odd opinion, misrepresenting what Jesus said.

Samie

You'll have to choose another scripture if you want to talk about our being IN CHRIST. Jesus chose the disciples out of the world...the whole world was not IN HIM.

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.​

Clearly this is speaking directly to the disciples who had been with Him from the beginning.

John 15:27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

If you want to know what it means for us to be IN CHRIST, you'll have to study up on what the Risen Lord revealed to Paul, and you can't do that piece meal as you've tried to do in the above.
Really? Is anyone NOT "in Christ" spiritually alive, or spiritually dead? If spiritually dead, then, how can he do spiritual acts like believing or repenting?

Samie

You aren't citing facts, you are citing an odd opinion, misrepresenting what Jesus said.
Opinion? Is citing Scriptures an odd opinion? Did Jesus not say that apart from Him you can do NOTHING? If Yes, then those who are NOT "in Christ" are yet apart from Him. And they can do NOTHING. They couldn't believe nor repent, could they? If they could, then Christ's statement is false.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Opinion? Is citing Scriptures an odd opinion? Did Jesus not say that apart from Him you can do NOTHING? If Yes, then those who are NOT "in Christ" are yet apart from Him. And they can do NOTHING. They couldn't believe nor repent, could they? If they could, then Christ's statement is false.

When Jesus used the term "beam in thine own eye" he didn't really mean we have a wooden beam in our eye. When he said you can do nothing he didn't mean you cant repent and join the kingdom of heaven Your argument is really silly.

With everyone else seeing what Jesus meant, maybe its you that is the problem? Look up "pride" and see what that means.

Samie

When Jesus used the term "beam in thine own eye" he didn't really mean we have a wooden beam in our eye.
Correct.
When he said you can do nothing he didn't mean you cant repent and join the kingdom of heaven
Wrong.
Your argument is really silly.
No.

With everyone else seeing what Jesus meant, maybe its you that is the problem?
No.
Look up "pride" and see what that means.
Pride enters the picture when one tenaciously holds on to his position that Jesus meant SOMETHING when He said NOTHING.

NAS John 15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me, and I in him, he bears much fruit; for apart from Me you can do nothing.​
Again, to be apart from Christ is to be NOT "in Christ", to be not part of His Body, and hence spiritually dead because Christ is our life (Col 3:4). And when one is spiritually dead, he cannot do any spiritual act; he cannot believe because believing is a spiritual act.

Believing is exercising faith. Faith is fruit of the Spirit (Gal 5:22) and only those "in Christ" can bear fruit. Those NOT "in Christ" cannot bear fruit, and therefore have no faith to exercise.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Correct.
Wrong.
No.

No.
Pride enters the picture when one tenaciously holds on to his position that Jesus meant SOMETHING when He said NOTHING.

NAS John 15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me, and I in him, he bears much fruit; for apart from Me you can do nothing.​
Again, to be apart from Christ is to be NOT "in Christ", to be not part of His Body, and hence spiritually dead because Christ is our life (Col 3:4). And when one is spiritually dead, he cannot do any spiritual act; he cannot believe because believing is a spiritual act.

Believing is exercising faith. Faith is fruit of the Spirit (Gal 5:22) and only those "in Christ" can bear fruit. Those NOT "in Christ" cannot bear fruit, and therefore have no faith to exercise.

According to your tortured logic Jesus wasted his time preaching his gospel. People either are or are not in Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is what Jesus says that you seem to be dismissing:

Matthew 7:13-14
New International Version (NIV)
The Narrow and Wide Gates
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

***your preaching of universalism is false, according to Jesus, Samie.