No Takers Thread

Ben Masada

Or rather, it means you are not aware I answered your questions.
Your reference verses do not say what you want them to have said.

So, refute what I have said! So far, you seem to be discussing with me about myself. Let's discuss about Jesus. But don't forget that you are using a Jew to discuss against his own faith which just happened to be the same as mine. I hope you don't feed your self with the hope that Jesus was a Christian.

Samie

Now, I am the one embarrassed of you. I thought you were "bigger." I was talking metaphorically. I thought you were familiar with the many parables attributed to Jesus in the gospels.
There is only one "bigger": the Savior of the world.

And sorry if I can't run with you from one bush to another. I'll just wait for you in one corner while you do the running.

Ben Masada

There is only one "bigger": the Savior of the world.

And sorry if I can't run with you from one bush to another. I'll just wait for you in one corner while you do the running.

What did Jesus save, do you mind telling me?

What did you expect, that I should not give you the answer to your questions? Lady, pardon me, but you don't have what it takes to discuss the Scriptures with a Jew. I don't run for other Jews; why would a run for a Christian?

Samie

What did Jesus save, do you mind telling me?
The answer is in 1 Tim 1:15

What did you expect, that I should not give you the answer to your questions? Lady, pardon me, but you don't have what it takes to discuss the Scriptures with a Jew. I don't run for other Jews; why would a run for a Christian?
No one's asking you to run for me. You just run and keep beating the bush while I wait.

Right Divider

Body part
Not simply my opinion. Scriptures say so:

Past Tense: NKJ Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God

Present Tense: NKJ 1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Future Tense: NKJ Matthew 24:13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
Saved is not always speaking of the SAME saved.

I call what you're doing "dictionary theology".

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you want NOTHING to mean SOMETHING.

I asked you a question. You haven't answered it. You claim that nothing means NOTHING. Which you even make capital for emphasis.

You can't answer the question because you are in error.
You won't answer it because you are a coward.

And that is only half the story.

The other half is that Jesus was addressing his disciples. Nowhere does he say that men can do nothing. You ignore this as well. And you know that you do because you are a wolf. Wolves know what they are.

Samie

I asked you a question. You haven't answered it. You claim that nothing means NOTHING. Which you even make capital for emphasis.

You can't answer the question because you are in error.
You won't answer it because you are a coward.

And that is only half the story.

The other half is that Jesus was addressing his disciples. Nowhere does he say that men can do nothing. You ignore this as well. And you know that you do because you are a wolf. Wolves know what they are.
I have answered you, brave one. But you ran and hid somewhere pretending not to have seen my response and then turn around now and cast your punch again. You can do better, brave one.

RBBI

Not simply my opinion. Scriptures say so:

Past Tense: NKJ Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God

Present Tense: NKJ 1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Future Tense: NKJ Matthew 24:13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

Just wondering.....is your point here that salvation is an ongoing process, not a one time event, or what? Peace

Samie

Just wondering.....is your point here that salvation is an ongoing process, not a one time event, or what? Peace
The past tense of salvation is a one time process that enabled all to carry out their responsibilities in the present tense of salvation which is an on-going process; man's response in how he carries out his responsibilities determines whether he will positively benefit from the future tense of salvation which is simply the rewarding of every man according to what each has done.

All overcomers will have their names not blotted out from the book of life and will be ushered to the heavenly portals and spend eternity with God and with our Lord Jesus Christ.

Samie

You are wrong.

Salvation is NOT always regarding being saved from our sins.
And I am telling you that what I am discussing is salvation from sin based on Scriptures that I had provided in my posts.

Please show me from the Scriptures that I used that the salvation in those verses does not refer to salvation from sin. If you are unable, then probably I'm not wrong.