ECT No one was "looking forward to the cross"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Just a reminder that the key question here is what happened to the disciples before the confession and outburst of Peter. How did they get from the 'Lamb of God to be slaughtered for sin' to that?

john w

Hall of Fame
PJ, I don't have to assert myself. UN-like those in MAD I actually believe Paul who said there is only "one"Gospel.

Go back to your little groupie and pat yourselves on the back about how enlightened and wonderful Y'all are.

Go back to your saint Judas cult, whom you assert, on record, preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

So there, Larry Mondello, Jr.

Right Divider

Body part
There was a good news about entering the land, back in the day (Heb 4). But no one in the 1st century would dream of that one. The question is whether there was only one in Christ.
You always try to change the rules to favor your false fairy story. We don't fall for those kinds of tricks.

There was also a good news of the kingdom that will come.

dodge

Your father teaches to you repeatedly lie and make false accusations. Your father is not God.

lol, because you say so means nothing. I know who I follow and trust which means if you aren't following Him you are following the one that leads away from God and into deception and lies.

dodge

You always try to change the rules to favor your false fairy story. We don't fall for those kinds of tricks.

There was also a good news of the kingdom that will come.

Have you ever even thought that since Jesus preached to Abraham that there can only be "one"Gospel" ?

You would be better off to do as Paul said to do which is to follow Jesus.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Oh you silly people! Do you not realise the Jews are God's chosen people? Do you know God will save the Jew by tribulations?

dodge

Oh you silly people! Do you not realise the Jews are God's chosen people? Do you know God will save the Jew by tribulations?

Yep, Revelation is all about bringing the Jews back into trusting Jesus, which many will.

dodge

The Jews wait upon the Second Coming, and did you know the Rapture, which precedes the Second Coming, is NOT the same as the Second Coming?

Yes, Rapture Christians out ! Second coming established Kingdom on earth i.e. New Jerusalem.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
and what Jesus had said in John 8:30-34 was written to the Jews, not to the Body of Christ.

dodge

and what Jesus had said in John 8:30-34 was written to the Jews, not to the Body of Christ.

You don't believe that Christians should abide in God's word ?

I would agree that salvation is a gift and Christians I believe want to please God NOT to be saved but because they are saved.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The Twelve were not preaching anything about the death or resurrection of Jesus. It is not possible to preach the Christian gospel today and leave out the death and resurrection of Jesus. If you do not believe that Jesus died and was raised from the dead, you are not saved. If you do not believe we are saved by the blood of Christ, you are not saved.

However, the Tweleve preached the gospel according to all four gospels. So, either they were preaching another (different) gospel or the gospels are in error

Status
Not open for further replies.