No Longer A Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Re: Another reason not to be a Christian...

Re: Another reason not to be a Christian...

Originally posted by Zakath
Hey Gerald!!!!!

I think you may have found someone to take you up on your occasional offer of firearms at fifteen paces...

This one from the Detroit Free Press over the weekend...
Well, that was unique. Granted, if a believer points a gun at you and asks if you believe in God, the correct answer is "yes".

However, I suspect the victim was going to get blown away no matter what he said.
And people are incredulous when I want to maintain my anonymity! :doh:
Indeed. There are some seriously buggy people out there...with access to firearms... :noid:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
My guess is the Christian got the drop on the atheist or had him outgunned... it was near Detroit, after all... :Grizzly:

firechyld

I didn't make that. I was calling wickwoman queer.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

It's a cool smiley. Hence my comment that it was a cool smiley.

Zakath...

I've heard similiar things during many a counselling session... why is it that I seldom hear women wishing for the alternative... i.e. a couple of guys?

wickwoman,...

Actually I think two gay men (preferably bears but usually you have one bear and one fem in the real world, but this is a fantasy, right?) together is very hot. Does that make me a dog too? If so, I'd like to be a poodle, please.

I'm with her. It's hot. :)

wickwoman

I'd rather be weird than "a dog." Anyway Uranus is my ruling planet. I mention this because of the unpredictability this causes in my behavior, not because of the fun we can have with the name. :D

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by wickwoman

I'd rather be weird than "a dog." Anyway Uranus is my ruling planet. I mention this because of the unpredictability this causes in my behavior, not because of the fun we can have with the name. :D

I got Venus in my corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.