No Longer A Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilli

Granite said:
Well, the name of the thread pretty much sums it up.

I no longer consider myself a Christian, a member of the Christian faith, believer in Christ or the Bible.

I came to TOL last year considering myself a born again member of the body of Christ. And it's been a crazy year. Not easy.

I am not sure if I'll stick around at TOL or not. Like any group I know I'll be ignored by some, welcomed by others, after this little announcement. There are lots of people here who've always been decent to me. And I really appreciate it.

Talk to you later.

Knight said:

That kind of callousness is quite disturbing, not that I should be surprised based on Knight's track record.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
SOTK said:
It am really saddened by this, granite. :cry: I haven't always agreed with you on scripture and some of your points, but you did offer, at times, constuctive views. Please don't leave. I hope you stay around and come back to Christ! That's what He wants.

I feel that deep down, past your confusion and opinion of other Christians, you still know the Truth. Don't let others turn you away from God. Eventhough you and Sozo have had many words, he is right! Listen to what God says! Look to Him! Forget about other's interpretations or religious persuasions.....that stuff just doesn't matter. Look to God!

In Christ,

SOTK

fool

Hall of Fame
Good to see some of them old faces.
Well, not that there faces were old but we haven't seen them and they're faces might be just fine and young looking while they might be old with young looking faces it's still good to see faces or rather avatars and remember the days gone past and look forward to all the new faces that will look old after a while blah, blah, blah....................

JesusWalks

Granite said:
Well, the name of the thread pretty much sums it up.

I no longer consider myself a Christian, a member of the Christian faith, believer in Christ or the Bible.

I came to TOL last year considering myself a born again member of the body of Christ. And it's been a crazy year. Not easy.

I am not sure if I'll stick around at TOL or not. Like any group I know I'll be ignored by some, welcomed by others, after this little announcement. There are lots of people here who've always been decent to me. And I really appreciate it.

Talk to you later.

I am sorry to hear that. However each man must follow his own road and should you choose to return I am sure Jesus is waiting to welcome you home again. There is no shame in trying to find the truth for yourself.

May I make a suggestion to you, try other churches, I found a home in the Holy Church Of Rome. Perhaps a few words with the priest.....remember brother doubt is always in the corner waiting to cease you, but the light of the lord and faith are what hold it at bay.

Good luck with your journey and may JEsus guide you home.

Status
Not open for further replies.