NFL 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's funny because the Dallas Cowboys have the best winning percentage of all the teams in the NFL!

Wrong Jerry

In the history of the NFL, the Bears have the all-time best winning percentage.

Since the merger in 1970, the Steelers have the best winning percentage, the most wins, most division titles, most playoff wins, most playoff births, most Super Bowl wins, most Conference Championship appearances, most Super Bowl appearances, most home Conference Championship Games, and least head coaching changes.

View attachment 25046

Jerry Shugart

Wrong Jerry

In the history of the NFL, the Bears have the all-time best winning percentage.

i am talking about overall winning percentage. at the beginning of the season the Boys were tied with Denver but have now gone ahead of them:

http://www.rsvlts.com/2013/10/24/ra...ning-percentage-with-hq-cheerleader-pictures/

Pittsburg is in the bottom half of the NFL in that category!

Since the merger in 1970, the Steelers have the...most Super Bowl appearances

How many Super Bowl appearances do they have?

Dallas has eight!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How many Super Bowl appearances do they have?

Dallas has eight!

Pittsburgh has Eight.

However, the Steelers are 6-2, while your Cowboys are 5-3 (including 1-2 against the Steelers).

No matter how hard you try Jerry, the Steelers own the Cowboys in every statistic.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Pittsburgh has Eight.

However, the Steelers are 6-2, while your Cowboys are 5-3 (including 1-2 against the Steelers).

No matter how hard you try Jerry, the Steelers own the Cowboys in every statistic.
You should thank Jerry Jones for that difference. If he hadn't gotten rid of Johnson you'd likely be tied. Your Knoll/Bradshaw netted four. Switzer managed one with the table Johnson set.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your link is from 2013

You do know you Cowboys were 4-12 last year?

The Steelers haven't won fewer than 6 games since 1969.

The Cowboys won 4 games in 2015

The Cowboys won 5 games in 2000, 2001, and 2002

The Cowboys won 1 game in 1989

The Cowboys won 3 games in 1988

IOW, the Cowboys have really sucked for many years since the merger, while the Steeler have never really sucked since the merger.

Jerry Shugart

The Steelers are not even close to Dallas' overall winning percentage. And you will never catch them.

Nor will your team or any team ever have twenty consecutive winning seasons again.

And the Steelers will never have a player that will break Emmitt Smith's overall rushing record.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Steelers are not even close to Dallas' overall winning percentage. And you will never catch them.

Nor will your team or any team ever have twenty consecutive winning seasons again.

And the Steelers will never have a player that will break Emmitt Smith's overall rushing record.

Since the merger, the Steelers have 6 Super Bowl wins, the Cowboys have 5.

Since the merger the Steelers have 6 sub .500% seasons, the Cowboys have 12 sub .500% seasons.

Face it Jerry, no matter how hard you try, the Steelers own the Cowboys.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
it's funny how you never say a thing about how bad the Steelers sucked before the merger.

I was born in 1964.

Therefore, I didn't watch NFL football before the merger in 1970.

Since the merger in 1970, no team has dominated the NFL like the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I couldn't care less what happened before 1970, I wasn't alive to see it.

Jerry Shugart

You should thank Jerry Jones for that difference. If he hadn't gotten rid of Johnson you'd likely be tied. Your Knoll/Bradshaw netted four. Switzer managed one with the table Johnson set.

Yes, and don't forget free agency. If that wasn't put in place during the '90's then there is no telling how many Super Bowls that '92 team would have won!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Steelers sacked Roger Staubach SEVEN times in Super Bowl X. However, what Jack Lambert did to Cliff Harris turned the game around:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It's NOLL, not "Knoll".

You would think that when a coach wins four Super Bowls people would know how to spell his name.

Anyways, Jerry Jones almost gave the Steelers Super Bowl XXX. Despite that great team the Cowboys had (that Jimmy Johnson built), the Steelers had the ball, were down 3 points, and were at midfield before Neil O'Donnell threw an interception.

Switzer, Jerry, and the Boys came very, very close to blowing it.

Jerry Shugart

I couldn't care less what happened before 1970, I wasn't alive to see it.

You certainly wouldn't want anyone to know that between their beginning in 1933 and the merger they won a grand total of One playoff game!

A grand total of one playoff game win in 37 years.

Jerry Shugart

Face it Jerry, no matter how hard you try, the Steelers own the Cowboys.

What a short memory you have!

If the Steelers own the Cowboys then why did the Boys beat the Steelers this year?

And if the Steelers own the Boys then why did the Boys beat the Steelers in the last Super Bowl that they played against each other?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You certainly wouldn't want anyone to know that between their beginning in 1933 and the merger they won a grand total of One playoff game!

A grand total of one playoff game win in 37 years.

Correct.

I'm glad they saved all their winning for when I was alive.

I'm 52 years old, there is no one else my age that has experienced as much winning, for any other team, other than I have with the Steelers.

I remember exactly where I was when the Immaculate Reception took place (I was 8 years old). Since that day, no team has come close to winning as much as the Steelers have.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What a short memory you have!

If the Steelers own the Cowboys then why did the Boys beat the Steelers this year?

And if the Steelers own the Boys then why did the Boys beat the Steelers in the last Super Bowl that they played against each other?

The Steelers own the Cowboys because they are 2-1 against them in Super Bowl's.

Status
Not open for further replies.