New Low From Trump

Arthur Brain

Is there no end to your speaking with authority on matters you have no real knowledge about?

No, that's not what I did. That's not what a VAWA lawyer does. I had the lives and safety of good women and children on the scales and I fought for them like they were family. I went to work for a poverty law firm and never, in my entire legal career, did that agency or the state bar receive a client complaint about my handling of a case, though I still keep letters thanking me for my work from many of those women. It was so much better than the money they couldn't afford to pay me. You'd be amazed at how many lawyers spend a great deal of their professional lives dedicated to helping those in need.

A waste of time TH. He isn't interested in anything that undermines his notions of lawyers or law in general. He's one of em' dudes that just don't wanna type out proper spellin' an all' cos he's just so damn right, darn tootin'!

Arthur Brain

Especially when the opposition stops participating.

OH! WOW, that's why Hillary is running out of funds.

Participating to what? Your proven ignorance where it comes to how the legal profession actually works?

Geez, if you think the Whitehouse is going to develop a golden glow if Donald Trump ends up in it then it's probably the initial flash of a nuke going off...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I know.

You said it to bolster your image.
I hope you're a great roofer, because you're not a very good mind reader.

You could get a job in a theater in a minute though. You're a natural projectionist. :think:

You're allowed to think what you like.
Thanks for clearing that one up.

Hardly surprising you'd pick what protects your ego.
No one is disputing the power of your imagination.

Speaks volumes dudn't it?
The homey spellin really underscores that everyman (yet superior) shtick you've got going there.

Wonder how I missed that?
You should consider that one as a motto.

Wasn't lookin' for mileage it was meant to get your attention.
Beans. You can excuse it for yourself and slather it in the Holy, but it's still nothing more or less than a remark a man of character shouldn't make and a boy would find a bar of soap and a bad taste as the reward for.

Do better.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
A waste of time TH. He isn't interested in anything that undermines his notions of lawyers or law in general. He's one of em' dudes that just don't wanna type out proper spellin' an all' cos he's just so damn right, darn tootin'!

He wouldn't have need to do any of that free helping if it wasn't the common consensus that we cant take the law in our own hands.

You know, we being the people and all.

Stand up men kick the hell outta somebody abusing women and children.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I hope you're a great roofer, because you're not a very good mind reader.

You could get a job in a theater in a minute though. You're a natural projectionist. :think:

Thanks for clearing that one up.

No one is disputing the power of your imagination.

The homey spellin really underscores that everyman (yet superior) shtick you've got going there.

You should consider that one as a motto.

Beans. You can excuse it for yourself and slather it in the Holy, but it's still nothing more or less than a remark a man of character shouldn't make and a boy would find a bar of soap and a bad taste as the reward for.

Do better.

My mamma washed my mouth out a few times.

But for what I said to you woulda got me an extra helping at the dinner table.:TomO:

Arthur Brain

He wouldn't have need to do any of that free helping if it wasn't the common consensus that we cant take the law in our own hands.

You know, we being the people and all.

Stand up men kick the hell outta somebody abusing women and children.

And suddenly all of that vernacular slang veritably disappears more or less...

Wow...

You were schooled in your ignorance, given nothing but compliments on your own profession so maybe it's now time to just drop the act yeah?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
My mamma washed my mouth out a few times.
So you're saying you developed a taste for it?

But for what I said to you woulda got me an extra helping at the dinner table.:TomO:
Do you realize that you literally just said your mother would have given you an extra helping of dinner for saying to someone,
Blow it, buddy.

If that's true, you have my sympathy, but I don't believe you.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
And suddenly all of that vernacular slang veritably disappears more or less...

Wow...

You were schooled in your ignorance, given nothing but compliments on your own profession so maybe it's now time to just drop the act yeah?

Nope.

While my manners may not be up to par, that does not mean I was schooled on what it means to be a free man as spelled out in the Constitution.

Of which, by the way, you have no stake.

I've dealt with Town Heretics brand in real time.

So put a sock in it.

Foxfire

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
So you're saying you developed a taste for it?

Do you realize that you literally just said your mother would have given you an extra helping of dinner for saying to someone,

If that's true, you have my sympathy, but I don't believe you.

Hey, that was the watered down version, so you can be glad your not within arms reach.;)

Arthur Brain

Nope.

While my manners may not be up to par, that does not mean I was schooled on what it means to be a free man as spelled out in the Constitution.

Of which, by the way, you have no stake.

I've dealt with Town Heretics brand in real time.

So put a sock in it.

Nah, don't think I will bud.

You've not only embarrassed yourself with a complete lack of knowledge where it comes to law and anything resembling, you've compounded that error with the mistake of trying to type out your posts as if you were speaking them with that ever so 'everyman' down to earth guy. Slang works to a point with the written word but not to the extent you were attempting.

Drop the act.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Nah, don't think I will bud.

You've not only embarrassed yourself with a complete lack of knowledge where it comes to law and anything resembling, you've compounded that error with the mistake of trying to type out your posts as if you were speaking them with that ever so 'everyman' down to earth guy. Slang works to a point with the written word but not to the extent you were attempting.

Drop the act.

Thanks for the compliment, but I don't have an act.