New Low From Trump

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yep.

It's called working with your hands.
I respect it. I worked my way through law school and I had my first job when I was ten years old, busing tables in a family restaurant.

What's my bias?
See: your posts. Politics, contempt for lawyers or the law, for starters.

Prove it.
Prove that I haven't been doing what you've accused me of doing without any proof? :plain:

Give with one hand hand take away with the other.
Rather, I credit what I can reasonably, but when you puff about how you're too smart to need a lawyer and you crow about how the Holy Spirit is impressed with you I'm going to call you on the hubris of it.

Blow it, buddy.
Do you think the Holy Spirit is applauding that?

See, when you sign on here you agree to a code of conduct. What you just wrote violates that and you should get a little control over that temper of yours or it won't end well for you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You said you tried that many cases, not cut deals that shove the rights of the accused into the trash bin, which is actually what you did.
Is there no end to your speaking with authority on matters you have no real knowledge about?

No, that's not what I did. That's not what a VAWA lawyer does. I had the lives and safety of good women and children on the scales and I fought for them like they were family. I went to work for a poverty law firm and never, in my entire legal career, did that agency or the state bar receive a client complaint about my handling of a case, though I still keep letters thanking me for my work from many of those women. It was so much better than the money they couldn't afford to pay me. You'd be amazed at how many lawyers spend a great deal of their professional lives dedicated to helping those in need.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I respect it. I worked my way through law school and I had my first job when I was ten years old, busing tables in a family restaurant.

I'm not impressed by your respect.

See: your posts. Politics, contempt for lawyers or the law, for starters.

Why do you think straight forward truth is contempt?

Did I attach a contemptuous emoticon?

Prove that I haven't been doing what you've accused me of doing without any proof? :plain:

Subterfuge.

Rather, I credit what I can reasonably, but when you puff about how you're too smart to need a lawyer and you crow about how the Holy Spirit is impressed with you I'm going to call you on the hubris of it.

Then do it, don't just say yer gonna.

Waiting.......

Do you think the Holy Spirit is applauding that?

Yep.

He knows the spirit in which it was said.

See, when you sign on here you agree to a code of conduct. What you just wrote violates that and you should get a little control over that temper of yours or it won't end well for you.

:rolleyes:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Dude, you're even more embarrassing than Stripe after his debacle of a thread trying to slate the lawyer profession. You've clearly shown you don't understand the first thing about law and are just acting like some dumb hick with a chip on his shoulder. (Wow, there's a first around these parts).

How 'bout answering what's gonna happen to the White House before you blow back in here with your speculations.

Arthur Brain

How 'bout answering what's gonna happen to the White House before you blow back in here with your speculations.

They weren't speculations. You've shown yourself to be clueless where it comes to an understanding of law and due legal process. The proof is in your own posts on this very thread.

Where it comes to the White House I suspect it'll still be standing no matter who 'wins' this election. Your point?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
They weren't speculations. You've shown yourself to be clueless where it comes to an understanding of law and due legal process. The proof is in your own posts on this very thread.

Where it comes to the White House I suspect it'll still be standing no matter who 'wins' this election. Your point?

Sorry, I thought you had enough brain to finish a conversation.

My bad.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm not impressed by your respect.
I wasn't saying it to court your favor.

Why do you think straight forward truth is contempt?
I think your inability to distinguish between a personal contempt and the truth is part of your problem.

Subterfuge.
Yahtzee!

Then do it, don't just say yer gonna.
I was noting what I'd done. It wasn't foreshadowing.

I wrote, "Do you think the Holy Spirit is applauding that?" about your crude remark.
Yep.

He knows the spirit in which it was said.
I think He does, but I don't think you're going to get much mileage out of "Blow it, buddy" with Him.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I wasn't saying it to court your favor.

I know.

You said it to bolster your image.

I think your inability to distinguish between a personal contempt and the truth is part of your problem.

You're allowed to think what you like.

Hardly surprising you'd pick what protects your ego.

Speaks volumes dudn't it?

I was noting what I'd done. It wasn't foreshadowing.

Wonder how I missed that?

:liberals:

I wrote, "Do you think the Holy Spirit is applauding that?" about your crude remark.

I think He does, but I don't think you're going to get much mileage out of "Blow it, buddy" with Him.

Wasn't lookin' for mileage it was meant to get your attention.