Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
PJ, I am actually trying to help you here when I say this ...

The only person's actions and reactions you are capable of controlling are those of your own.

Though it's easier said than done, try to focus on something positive. Thanksgiving is almost here, and there is so much to be thankful for.

For all the sadness and loss that some of us deal with, it's still possible to pass on hope and good will towards others.
He'll be alright.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I'm just saying, glory gazer says she doesn't sin. Unless that has changed from when she used to claim that.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Who in the world demanded you be sensitive? They should be shot.... since you obviously went overboard. :shocked:
I wish people would consider their violence-based imagery and what it reinforces in today’s world. Try to “listen” for our ingrained metaphors of killing and death. You will be surprised, believe me.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I understand how it can be thought that a believer does not sin but sin dwells in them rather.

But 1 Jn 1:9 is written to believers. John who recorded the footwashing event (when Yeshua said "you don't understand now but will later"), explains the symbolic nature of the washing of feet during Passover to which peter was offended. The bath represented salvation (judas never took the bath) the feet represented the daily walk of the believer post bath house. The imagery is of the man walking thru the dusty streets of Israel going home from the public bath houses. Only the feet, the walk, becomes dirty requiring a regular cleaning. By confession our sins everyday are washed away and fellowship forgiveness results in fellowship restoration with God. John says that even the sins we forget about are forgiven (all unrighteousness). That includes the banter on this forum that often is sinful when we allow our pride to replace the fruit of the newborn spirit. Neg reps are not fruits of the spirit.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you, I'll take that advice

Neg rep also has very little impact on your rep. Knight pretty much took the teeth out of neg rep. Someone with high rep giving you positive rep will wipe out all those Negs.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Are you pleasing 'God' in how you treat others?

Are you pleasing 'God' in how you treat others?

Neg rep also has very little impact on your rep. Knight pretty much took the teeth out of neg rep. Someone with high rep giving you positive rep will wipe out all those Negs.

Yep :thumb:

Otherwise,...the rep system is a fun side feature, nothing more. I've recently tested a few posters I don't rep that much, with a rep, something like this "Blessings, might u return the blessing? :) " - just to see if they have it in them to return a pos rep. Its not asking for much,....just a 'gesture' of good will. This entity you call 'God' anyways,...is more concerned about the thoughts and intent of the heart,...that's what He looks at....not necessarily the details or 'methodology' of your 'theology', unless its bad theology retarding your spiritual progress and making you a mean and bitter person. He'd prefer you dispense with that.

God is Love.

God is Light.

pj

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Well into, It seems I have a new admirer, these are ALL NEGS from the Lone Star.

Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:15 PM LoneStar ,jhbvv
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:12 PM LoneStar dtyi
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:11 PM LoneStar ,iukg
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:10 PM LoneStar trktgh
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:08 PM LoneStar ,jh,k
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:05 PM LoneStar j kjl
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:04 PM LoneStar jhtg
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:02 PM LoneStar xfgtu
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:01 PM LoneStar kgk,
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 04:59 PM LoneStar
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 04:57 PM LoneStar wsty
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 04:56 PM LoneStar sdtfh
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 04:55 PM LoneStar dfyjd
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 04:53 PM LoneStar srth
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 04:52 PM LoneStar khncd

bybee

Well into, It seems I have a new admirer, these are ALL NEGS from the Lone Star.

Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:15 PM LoneStar ,jhbvv
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:12 PM LoneStar dtyi
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:11 PM LoneStar ,iukg
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:10 PM LoneStar trktgh
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:08 PM LoneStar ,jh,k
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:05 PM LoneStar j kjl
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:04 PM LoneStar jhtg
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:02 PM LoneStar xfgtu
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 05:01 PM LoneStar kgk,
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 04:59 PM LoneStar
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 04:57 PM LoneStar wsty
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 04:56 PM LoneStar sdtfh
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 04:55 PM LoneStar dfyjd
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 04:53 PM LoneStar srth
Neg Rep CPA November 1st, 2015 04:52 PM LoneStar khncd
This will pass. Sherman is on to the multiple negger's. It is a form of bullying and won't be allowed to continue.
I'd suggest that you avoid giving neg rep's altogether? What do they prove?

glorydaz

I'm just saying, glory gazer says she doesn't sin. Unless that has changed from when she used to claim that.

I realize this is a bit over your head. Sin is transgression of the law. I am not under the law. So, if you want to claim you are under the law and sin is accounted to you that's your problem, not mine.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am officially apologizing to A4T for falsely including her name in posts about neg reps. She has counted only 7 negs given me since the reset and I made a statement of dozens daily. I was wrong and I mistakenly mentioned her name, I am sorry to her and anyone that I mistakenly included in this mess. I will not respond to certain folks for awhile. I believe I saw her neg reps during the daily barrage from a few others and confused the names, since this mistake happened about 2 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.