NBA 2015-16

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Sunday night will be yet another chapter in Cleveland sports history.

I predict an epic loss by the Cav's.

Are you basing that on only Cleveland's history? Because not much in this series points in that direction.

Bogut is hurt. Igoudala is not at full strength. Cleveland's defense is causing major problems for Curry. Cleveland has momentum. Lebron has let it loose the past couple games. Irving is close behind. The one thing GS has is they will be at home.

I'm not making any predictions here. I won't be surprised at any outcome. Based on this series the only sure thing seems to be that it won't be a close game. Someone will get beat easily.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If GS is cold from the field it can effect them bad. And conversely I think they come out hot. Shooters are also streak shooters. And they will be pouring in the threes. That is my best guess. I've been wrong before.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
To me the Warriors look a little beat up. I wonder if that's the difference.

Stephen A. Smith said that he thought Curry left the court with a determination that will manifest itself in game 7 and that Klay would be read as well. "Klay tends to show up in big games as well. It doesn't get any bigger than game seven..."

So what was game 6? :plain:

In any event, no matter which team wins, James is the series MVP.

His numbers going into game 7? 41 minutes, 30 pts, 11 rbs and 8.5 assists per game.

No one else is close to matching what he's brought to these finals. But if he wants to break Cleveland's historic freefall he'll likely have to bring it again tonight.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are many things amiss with this series right now. First, you don't win game 5 on the road down 1-3. A great shooting team isn't hitting the broad side of a barn. Sure, Cleveland has had a tough defense after being down 2-0.

I will give James credit. His performance has been Magic like.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Igoudala is out. I was leaning toward Cleveland winning before, now I fully expect it. Oh well.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Jack's not a happy camper, but I'm happy for Cleveland. And what James did in this series is nothing short of amazing.

Congrats Cavs!

GS, heck of a series, great year. :cheers:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So it will be GS again and Cleveland again next year. GS is awesome good, and the eastern conference stinks.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you people on the internet have nothing else going on for things like this?

72-10.jpg

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Unbelievable.

With 10 seconds left, and the Cav's up by 3, and LeBron at the line, he missed the first foul shot. I thought he was going to miss the second shot, and then GS would come down and tie the game with a three, and then win in overtime, and add yet another dagger to the curse.

However, everything changed when LeBron made that second free throw. The 52 year old "curse" is now officially over.

Congratulations to the people of Cleveland...especially the ones who lived through all the heartache over the years.