NBA 2015-16

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Next up for GS is the NBA's longest regular season games win streak of 33 games by the 1971/1972 LA Lakers.

Currently, GS is at 17. If you count the last 4 regular season games they won last season, the streak is at 21.

A 21 game regular season win streak, ranks #4 all time.

#1) 33 games (72/73 Lakers)

#2) 27 games (12/13 Miami Heat)

#3) 22 games (07/08 Houston Rockets)

The Berean

Given the fact that the 76'ers best player was involved in a street fight just two days ago, I'll go with the Warriors losing first.

Oh wow! That's crazy!

I expect the Warriors to win tonight at home against the Sacramento Kings. But then the Warriors go off on a seven game road trip but only play back-to-back games twice. The last two games are back-to-back but the Warriors get three days off before that. It should be an interesting trip for sure.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh wow! That's crazy!

I expect the Warriors to win tonight at home against the Sacramento Kings. But then the Warriors go off on a seven game road trip but only play back-to-back games twice. The last two games are back-to-back but the Warriors get three days off before that. It should be an interesting trip for sure.

The LA Lakers play at Philadelphia this Tuesday.

If ever there was a game the 76'ers could win, that's the one.

As of today, the Lakers & 76'ers have a combined record of 2-29, with the Lakers having both wins.

Back in the 80's, these were two of the elite teams in the NBA, they met three times in the Finals.

However, if this is Kobe's last year, this will be his last game in his hometown. So, he might not suck as bad as he has been so far this year. But then again, if he does suck as bad as he has so far this year, the 76'er just might win.

Kobe is shooting 31% from the field, and 19% from beyond the arc. He is averaging more attempts per game (16.4) then he is points per game (15.2)

His field goal percentage ranks him 122nd out of 122 qualified players.

He's 379th for plus/minus.

He's also the highest paid player in the league.

The Berean

I saw that Kobe is making $25 million this season! That's more than twice what Steph Curry is making this season! :jawdrop:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I saw that Kobe is making $25 million this season! That's more than twice what Steph Curry is making this season! :jawdrop:

It's kinda sad watching Kobe and Peyton Manning go out like this.

I remember watching Willie Mays in the 1973 World Series, that was really sad.

I hope David Ortiz has a better swan song season than Kobe and Peyton.

Gotta give credit to Tim Duncan. He's as old as Kobe and Peyton. However, he has accepted his utility role with the Spurs, and it's working out really good for him and the Spurs.

Kobe's ego is way too big to ever be a bench player. Tim Duncan's is not.

The Berean

It's kinda sad watching Kobe and Peyton Manning go out like this.

I remember watching Willie Mays in the 1973 World Series, that was really sad.

I hope David Ortiz has a better swan song season than Kobe and Peyton.

Gotta give credit to Tim Duncan. He's as old as Kobe and Peyton. However, he has accepted his utility role with the Spurs, and it's working out really good for him and the Spurs.

Kobe's ego is way too big to ever be a bench player. Tim Duncan's is not.
Duncan's always been a team player. Kobe never has.

The Warriors beat the Kings by 19 points, 120-101 to go 18-0 on the season. They are now tied third all-time with their 22 game winning streak.