Nation's food supply chain is breaking

Gary K

Banned
Deaths per 1 million pop

UK: 414

US: 200

US, excluding Metro NYC: 92

If we take the CDC's numbers, and they admit they are padded in favor of coronavirus deaths, the numbers of coronavirus deaths is much smaller than the number of deaths the media is pushing on us. The actual deaths from coronavirus is around 56% of the media's numbers. And the CDC admits they are lying by over inflating the total number of coronavirus deaths. It's on their own website.

Arthur Brain

No we don't.......... we all hope for all countries to get clear of this pandemic.
We just watch and hear your leader in amazement.

We don't trash your people..... you do that all by yourself. And don't think you'd stand too close to your President...... nah!
Go play somewhere else.

Exactly.

Arthur Brain

Nonsense! Did Trump downplay this at the outset? Yes, did every other politician in America also down play it? Yes (maybe to avoid a national panic? :idunno:). Try to get the facts straight Artie, The politicians in this country were briefed the same as the president, at the same time as the president, and they took to the streets, & along with their spokes idiots in the media began their smear propaganda campaign to malign the president when he did take decisive action, it amazes me how dishonest liberals are when it comes to ALL of the facts. There is plenty of Blame to go around yet, nobody wants to lay this at the feet of the actual culprits, the Chinese Communists! If you are in search for who to lay proper blame on, we could all start there. The Chinese Communists are the enemy of the world, and it is high time that fact is recognized.

Again, this blindsided every country, nobody realized the gravity of this until it was upon them. Lets, try to be honest here...

He more than downplayed it RM. It's easy enough to see his flip flops throughout this thing and to the point where he couldn't just brush it off once the tallies were rising. He's used his press conferences to bolster his own image when he isn't talking outright crap where disinfectant companies are obliged to advise that injecting or drinking the stuff is not a good idea. One of his latest doozies is how if it wasn't for him then America would be at war with North Korea...Is there blame besides Trump? Sure, just as there is elsewhere and I include the UK in that. We should have been in lockdown weeks before we were as guidelines to avoid going to pubs and clubs was never going to cut it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If we take the CDC's numbers, and they admit they are padded in favor of coronavirus deaths, the numbers of coronavirus deaths is much smaller than the number of deaths the media is pushing on us. The actual deaths from coronavirus is around 56% of the media's numbers. And the CDC admits they are lying by over inflating the total number of coronavirus deaths. It's on their own website.

I always wonder about the validity of the numbers from other countries

ok doser

He more than downplayed it RM. It's easy enough to see his flip flops throughout this thing and to the point where he couldn't just brush it off once the tallies were rising. He's used his press conferences to bolster his own image when he isn't talking outright crap where disinfectant companies are obliged to advise that injecting or drinking the stuff is not a good idea. One of his latest doozies is how if it wasn't for him then America would be at war with North Korea...Is there blame besides Trump? Sure, just as there is elsewhere and I include the UK in that. We should have been in lockdown weeks before we were as guidelines to avoid going to pubs and clubs was never going to cut it.

you're insane :sigh:

seek help, please

Gary K

Banned
I always wonder about the validity of the numbers from other countries
I wonder about the reality of all of this. It's a political football not a true pandemic like the Spanish flu or the Black Death. The numbers have been so overinflated that it's impossible to take them seriously. The more I study into all of this the more reasons I find to disbelieve government stats from around the world, and especially US stats.

Why believe the US numbers? The CDC has come right out and said that they expect every death to be attributed to coronavirus no matter the real cause of death. And the media reports are even worse as they report fantastically inflated numbers.

In our county where social distancing is not being enforced, and never has been, we have only 1 officially reported death by coronavirus and fewer than 10 official total cases. So of what use is social distancing? Not enforcing it has had no impact on the number of cases or deaths. And the only person who died was in their mid 80s and had multiple serious medical conditions that are far more likely to have been the real cause of death rather than the coronavirus. .

Now if citizens of other nations want to act like sheep and believe everything their media and government tells them that's their choice. They can be as sheep-like as they choose. I don't really care because it has nothing to do with me. The Bible tells us to take care of our own "family" first and when our own are taken care of then look to help others. Thus it is our duty to study our own nation's response first, and then look to understand other nation's problems and lack of honesty with their own people. The fact that the sheep want to look outside their own "family" first and then ignore their own government's response and how it affects them just tells us how far away from reality they actually are.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Nation's food supply chain is breaking

One questions as to why this President has been so quick to invoke The Defense Production Act for meat processing, but has continued to "slow walk" when it comes to for the production of PPEs, COVID-18 tests and the necessary paraphernalia required to institute a comprehensive, nationwide monitoring program!

Despite Trump's "happy talk" about the success of testing, it would appear that the White House is in no hurry to facilitate a major testing program whereby health authorities could identify those "symptomatic" carriers who may be the unwitting "engines" that drives this pandemic!

While the White House has shifted the responsibilities for dealing withe the pandemic onto the shoulders of the Governors, Mitch McConnell and the Republicans appear to be in no hurry to provide the states with the necessary funds to promote testing and tracing on a major scale!

Apparently the White House is not interested in widespread testing that might provide those facts that would interfere with their plans to resurrect the economy before the 2020 Election!

Gary K

Banned
finally

• 4076 new cases and 4419 new deaths in the United Kingdom "Public Health England (PHE) has developed a new method of reporting daily COVID-19 deaths, to give a more complete number of those who have died from the virus. For the first time from today, Wednesday 29 April 2020, the government’s daily figure will include deaths that have occurred in all settings where there has been a positive COVID-19 test, including hospitals, care homes and the wider community. Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales already report out-of-hospital deaths. Today’s figures have been revised retrospectively by PHE since the first death on 2 March 2020 to include additional data sources. This will bring the total number of deaths in the UK to 26,097 from 2 March until 28 April, including 765 deaths reported in the 24 hours to 5 pm on 28 April [...]" [source] [source]

Wow. Social distancing and shutting down their economy really helped a lot of people. 4076 cases and 4419 deaths That's more than a 100% death rate. Woohoo. The UK is really winning the coronavirus battle. Just keep on supporting your politicians. They are doing wonders. Just what kind of wonders is the question that occurs to me.

Right Divider

Body part
Wow. Social distancing and shutting down their economy really helped a lot of people. 4076 cases and 4419 deaths That's more than a 100% death rate. Woohoo. The UK is really winning the coronavirus battle. Just keep on supporting your politicians. They are doing wonders. Just what kind of wonders is the question that occurs to me.
New cases and new deaths...

Gary K

Banned
New cases and new deaths...

Yep. It demonstrates the fraudulent counting of both cases and deaths in the UK. Their change in accounting creates 108% more deaths than cases. That will be a large increase in their infection to death ratio. Think these new numbers will affect the British people? If AB, eider, and others are any example they will scream for their government to take more of their liberties away from them, which will be their government's pleasure to do.

I simply cannot understand that mind set. To me liberty is worth more than my life. Without liberty life is not worth living.

ok doser

Yep. It demonstrates the fraudulent counting of both cases and deaths in the UK. Their change in accounting creates 108% more deaths than cases. That will be a large increase in their infection to death ratio. Think these new numbers will affect the British people? If AB, eider, and others are any example they will scream for their government to take more of their liberties away from them, which will be their government's pleasure to do.

I simply cannot understand that mind set. To me liberty is worth more than my life. Without liberty life is not worth living.

Remember, they're both insane.

Right Divider

Body part
Yep. It demonstrates the fraudulent counting of both cases and deaths in the UK. Their change in accounting creates 108% more deaths than cases. That will be a large increase in their infection to death ratio.
My point in bringing that up is that NEW cases and NEW deaths are not synchronized.

Gary K

Banned
My point in bringing that up is that NEW cases and NEW deaths are not synchronized.

And?

When these numbers are released in one release it changes the total numbers in one shot. That has a major psychological impact when the deaths reported are 108% of the reported cases as it changes the ratio of infections vs deaths very dramatically. Let's say, just for the purpose of having round numbers to work with, a country had 100,000 reported cases and 20,000 deaths. That means they have a mortality rate of 20%. People get used to seeing that percentage holding steady as the number of cases and deaths grow. Now in one day that mortality rate jumps from 20% to 23.4%. That's a startling overnight change in mortality rates and has a major effect on the country's mood.