Nation's food supply chain is breaking

God's Truth

My point? Surely you don't need me to explain?
All you and another member here do is rubbish your own country, your own people, your own services, yet if anyone reports on strange things that your President does or says you just chuck more American people on the fire in your defences of him.

Maybe it's not all those other Americans at fault?

You are dishonest to say we rubbish our county, and our people, and our services. Don't you hear the crazy lie in what you say? You are fake news and are deranged.

eider

National Pride, eider style:

UK total deaths passed France and Spain a couple of days ago and will pass Italy on Saturday or Sunday.

UK Deaths Per 1 Million Population is TWICE that of the US and FOUR TIMES that of the US excluding Metro NYC, which sealed its own fate in February by foolishly ignoring the warnings coming from Albany and Washington.

The UK is a house on fire and all eider is interested in doing is playing silly games of gotcha :sigh:

There's something wrong with you.
You think that thousands of people dying are like some chauvinistic competition?
How obtuse.

We know that UK is going to be bad for death stats. Have known for several weeks. But we mostly trust in our leader's decisions and hold together in keeping with them.

You? You trash your own countrymen and your own government departments. You are a very silly tribal rightist.

Go play with someone else.

eider

All you and artie and jgarden here do is rubbish MY country, MY people, MY services and as foreign nationals, I question your reasons.
No we don't.......... we all hope for all countries to get clear of this pandemic.
We just watch and hear your leader in amazement.

We don't trash your people..... you do that all by yourself. And don't think you'd stand too close to your President...... nah!
Go play somewhere else.

eider

You are dishonest to say we rubbish our county, and our people, and our services. Don't you hear the crazy lie in what you say? You are fake news and are deranged.

Really?
I've just been reading you putting down your own government departments as corrupt liars.
Can't you see your own silliness?

Point............ call me liar again and you can go worry somebody else. Easy.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
All you and artie and jgarden here do is rubbish MY country, MY people, MY services and as foreign nationals, I question your reasons.
No we don't..........

Oh, good - glad we cleared that up. I can't imagine where I might have gotten the wrong impression :dizzy:

Especially when you consider the fact that your own country is managing this pandemic much much much much more badly than we are.

And that you'd much rather attack my country's leadership than even discuss your own.

:think:

We just watch and hear your leader in amazement.

Meanwhile, your house is burning down, your total death count will inevitably pass that of Italy either tonight or tomorrow, and still you maintain your pathological compulsive obsession with another country's leader, a leader whose leadership has led to results far better than you're seeing, a leader whose influence on your lives is exactly zero.

eider, a sad testimony to the failure of the British NHS Mental Health Services :(

Last edited:

ok doser

There's something wrong with you.

You think that thousands of people dying are like some chauvinistic competition?

I think that your obsession with Trump while your own house is burning down is indicative of a mental disorder

And I think you're trying to minimize what I'm telling you, what the data are clearly telling you, that your house is on fire, by accusing me of having something wrong with me. I've seen this in psych - the mentally ill resist being made aware of their mental illness and instead accuse those trying to help them to see the truth of conspiring against them or of having "something wrong with" them. It's a classic response.

We know that UK is going to be bad for death stats. Have known for several weeks. But we mostly trust in our leader's decisions and hold together in keeping with them.

that's adorable

your blind faith in your leaders, while you ignore the ongoing catastrophe allows you to focus on what really matters, feeding your pathological hatred of Trump

eider, a sad testimony to the failure of the British NHS Mental Health Services :(

Last edited:

ok doser

But we mostly trust in our leader's decisions and hold together in keeping with them.

You trust in your leaders, whose results are a catastrophe more than four times greater than we're seeing here, under Trump's leadership.

And you attack Trump on a daily basis.

Because you're insane.

ok doser

We know that UK is going to be bad for death stats.

"bad" on an epic scale

Greek tragedy level bad

A cautionary tale of hubris and ignorance for the ages to wonder at and ponder.

Schoolchildren will write essays about it for centuries to come.

Mothers will scare their children with tales about it when tucking them into bed.

Nursery rhymes will spring up and be repeated for generations until they become embedded in the national psyche and the causative agent forgotten.

And all will marvel at the determination of the insane left to ignore it while ongoing and feed their obsession with Orangemanbad

"Really mommy? People were dropping dead all around them and they were ignoring them? Instead they were yelling and screaming and laughing at a man on the other side of the world who they were mad at? Why? Why mommy, why? What did the bad orangeman do to make them hate him so much?"

Last edited:

ok doser

Thousands dying in the UK won't make the mistakes of the US and its president go away.

At what point do you suppose the mounting thousands of deaths in the UK will begin to register with artie and eider?

Tomorrow, the UK death count will surpass that of Italy.

At what point do you suppose the enormity of the disaster that is engulfing the UK will begin to matter more to artie and eider than their pathological hatred of another country's leader?

ok doser

Why don't you talk about the mistakes of Boris instead of your imagined mistakes of Trump?

Chair is a former US resident with dual US/Israeli citizenship - he has skin in this game

and I've been trying not to criticize the mistakes of other country's politicians - that's for the citizens of those countries to deal with

just as dealing with our problems are a responsibility that falls on us

as I've said repeatedly here - if you look at the greater majority of our country (excluding NYC) which heeded the warnings coming from the White House and the State Capitols, our Covid stats look pretty much identical to those of Canada and Germany, whose leaders Trudeau and Merkel are lauded for their management of this crisis.

God's Truth

Chair is a former US resident with dual US/Israeli citizenship - he has skin in this game

and I've been trying not to criticize the mistakes of other country's politicians - that's for the citizens of those countries to deal with

Oh okay, I'll just ask him then what Benjamin Netanyahu did better.

ok doser

As much as Trump did for Israel, one would think an Israeli would never ever speak against the US President.

Some people have no shame.

Chair's a good guy, but he has TDS too - not nearly as bad as artie or eider or jgarden - but he's a big city liberal and TDS goes with that