Nation's food supply chain is breaking

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Does that figure include nursing homes? I've been hearing that the UK's numbers don't include nursing homes and the actual number is closer to double that.

Not sure - I use this source and in the last hour that figure of 21,678 has been updated and is now reported as 26,097, which bumps the UK up past both Spain and France in one jump.

Ouch

but the resident tards will keep cackling about Trump, I'm sure :sigh:

There's info here but it's taking forever to open: https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

I agree with the President.

I'd have been surprised to hear anything other.

Whenever Trumptards choose to disagree with their President--who rules by divine appointment--they do so only indirectly by scapegoating one of his appointees, such as Fauci, Birx, or one of the many Trump administration appointees who have since been fired. They can also point the finger of responsibility and blame at any of the countless named or unnamed "deep state" actors who have yet (!) to be drained from "the Swamp."

ok doser

Good grief they are imbalanced.

Hardly ...

The news today is that your country has passed Spain and France in total deaths and is closing in on Italy.

The deaths/1M population ratio for the UK is more than twice that of the uncorrected US data and more than four times that of the corrected US data

And your sole focus here today has been to attack Trump

Your country is going to hell, your countrymen are dropping like flies, and still, all you can think of is Orangemanbad!! Orangemanbad!! Orangemanbad!!

You're insane.

ok doser

Does that figure include nursing homes? I've been hearing that the UK's numbers don't include nursing homes and the actual number is closer to double that.

finally

• 4076 new cases and 4419 new deaths in the United Kingdom "Public Health England (PHE) has developed a new method of reporting daily COVID-19 deaths, to give a more complete number of those who have died from the virus. For the first time from today, Wednesday 29 April 2020, the government’s daily figure will include deaths that have occurred in all settings where there has been a positive COVID-19 test, including hospitals, care homes and the wider community. Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales already report out-of-hospital deaths. Today’s figures have been revised retrospectively by PHE since the first death on 2 March 2020 to include additional data sources. This will bring the total number of deaths in the UK to 26,097 from 2 March until 28 April, including 765 deaths reported in the 24 hours to 5 pm on 28 April [...]" [source] [source]

ok doser

UK
Spoiler

US

Spoiler

And all we hear from artie and eider is a constant drumbeat of criticism for our fire chief...

Insane.

God's Truth

Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

I agree with the President.

Whenever Trumptards choose to disagree with their President--who rules by divine appointment--they do so only indirectly by scapegoating one of his appointees, such as Fauci, Birx, or one of the many Trump administration appointees who have since been fired. They can also point the finger of responsibility and blame at any of the countless named or unnamed "deep state" actors who have yet (!) to be drained from "the Swamp."

Are you saying you could do better than Trump?

God's Truth

The news today is that your country has passed Spain and France in total deaths and is closing in on Italy.

The deaths/1M population ratio for the UK is more than twice that of the uncorrected US data and more than four times that of the corrected US data

And your sole focus here today has been to attack Trump

Your country is going to hell, your countrymen are dropping like flies, and still, all you can think of is Orangemanbad!! Orangemanbad!! Orangemanbad!!

You're insane.

I didn't know it was so bad for the UK. This is shocking that they are more into talking bad about Trump than speaking about the bad state of affairs for the people in the UK.

Arthur Brain

I didn't know it was so bad for the UK. This is shocking that they are more into talking bad about Trump than speaking about the bad state of affairs for the people in the UK.

It's bad. Like a lot of other places, not least of which the USA. The place where your president thought cases would reduce to zero after a coupla weeks so please can it...