Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Didn't Christ command Kingdom believers that if they sought His Kingdom, food and everything else would be provided to them? Didn't He tell them at the same time to sell their possessions for the poor?

Yet if we don't work we can go hungry?

What am I missing here?

Here is what you are missing, terion of mus(STP taught me that):

"According to MAD the above verse isn't for us."-Tet

Wait...

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD"-Tet.

Don't you know that most of Paul's writings are for us, although Corky has yet to identify them, and why, according to his "Partial Preterism," but all of Matthew-John is for us, and is about us,and is our commands, according to Craigie.

"mostly for"="Partial?"

journey

Your commentary does not reflect the truth being taught in this passage.

All you achieve, is adding to the words of God, which comes with eternal penalty.

What commentary? It was nearly all Scripture except a comment to you: "You can't even handle it."

john w

Hall of Fame
Correct.

Which is why he's so confused, he's a follower of John Nelson Darby

vs.

"Yes, but not a "Full Preterist". I would consider myself a "Partial Preterist". I can explain later if you like..:I believe a lot of things that preterists believe, however, I don't like some of the baggage that comes with calling oneself a preterist."-"-Craigee Joe Preterist Tet.

He admits he follows the teachings/inventions of Preterists.

The sophistry, deceit....marches on..

john w

Hall of Fame
I didn't say Darby was a satanist.

I said Darby's used occult and Esoteric terms in his Dispensationalsim.

If I was a follower of Darby like you were, this would cause great concern for me.

Joseph Smith was a Freemason, the Mormon Temple in Utah is full of Masonic symbolism.

The Mormons turn their eye on Smith's Freemasonry just like you Dispies turn your eye on Darby's Esoteric Occult background.

There's a Mormon here on TOL called Revtestament. I've discussed with him many times Smith's Freemasonry background. He, like you, doesn't want to hear about it, and/or is in denial of it, just like you.

"I didn't say Darby was a satanist..."-Craigie

Nah, you're a sweet heart:

“I, the other hand, don't even have to invoke any alleged affiliation between Satanists and Dispensational doctrine.
Dispensationalism is antichrist. Crowley and LeVay are irrelevant.”- PneumaPsucheSoma

I agree.However, since the topic of the thread is the linking of Dispensationalism and Satanists, ..."-Craigie

john w

Hall of Fame
"It's why when John W was caught plagiarizing by Knight, and even self-banned himself, you still defended him, and said no one could prove he plagiarized."-Craigie

"Why you satanic little demon. I've caught you plagiarizing over 50 times, in the last 3 months, you vile child of the devil, and you admitted it, and have caught you lying hundreds of times, which is your MO on TOL, so stuff your "Hail Mary," you perverter, and cry baby.

heir

TOL Subscriber
What commentary? It was nearly all Scripture except a comment to you: "You can't even handle it."
She doesn't like it when I speak in between the verses cited.

"That's the foundation Paul a wisemasterbuilder laid! (1 Corinthians 3:10 KJV) And that's all he could speak to the Corinthians as they couldn't handle anything else! You can't even handle it!"

She acts as if I am inserting my words into the verses which I'm not.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe, as Paul affirms, that GOD will make His New Covenant with Israel in the future when He takes away their sins.
Rom 11:27

New Testament writers never quoted OT prophecies to reaffirm them, they quoted them to show they were being fulfilled.

Why did Paul quote Hosea to the Gentile Romans?

john w

Hall of Fame
No wonder you're so confused.

You actually think that somehow God literally writes all His laws on literal hearts, and then people can recite them verbatim.

I have the law of the Spirit filled life in Christ Jesus

The punk asserts:

1.The Lord Jesus Christ never taught the law

2. The law was "nailed to the cross," although he has produed NADA scripture to back it up, but God never taught it,

3. He back tracked on "The law was nailed to the cross," agreeing that the OC included the law, but the OC continued until 70 AD.

4. Then he switched his lie again.

He is a habitual liar.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
She doesn't like it when I speak in between the verses cited.

It's called Syncretism

You learned it from Darby, that's what he did.

She acts as if I am inserting my words into the verses which I'm not.

That's exactly what you're doing.

Nowhere does it say the Corinthians couldn't handle anything else.

You guys do the same thing with Peter and Cornelius. You claim Peter was reluctant and/or kicking and screaming on his way to Cornelius' house, when Peter tells us the exact opposite.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't? Did you forget I am a student of Covenant Theology?

Or do you just deny that truth, too?

A student, are you? Teach us about this obviously scriptural term, "covenant of grace." Do, be a dear, Naggie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You, like the Corinthians:
morelike...

The only people around here who can't handle the truth are the followers of John Nelson Darby.

All we see on this thread is followers of John Nelson Darby denying the truth of where Dispensationalism originated from.

Darby invented Dispensationalism, and you guys deny it, because you guys don't like that truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's called Syncretism

You learned it from Darby, that's what he did.

That's exactly what you're doing.

Nowhere does it say the Corinthians couldn't handle anything else.

You guys do the same thing with Peter and Cornelius. You claim Peter was reluctant and/or kicking and screaming on his way to Cornelius' house, when Peter tells us the exact opposite.

And, you guys are over stocked with false doctrine!

john w

Hall of Fame
No one taught Mid-Acts before Darby.

No one taught the concept of "God the Father" before the Lord Jesus Christ.

Tet. therefore asserts that this "God the Father" "belief system" is false "invention," "theory," of "fallible men."

On record-again.

Craigie the Clown.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No one taught the concept of "God the Father" before the Lord Jesus Christ.

Tet. therefore asserts that this "God the Father" "belief system" is false "invention," "theory," of "fallible men."

On record-again.

Craigie the Clown.

TeTs got Darby on the brain! He may have to have surgery
to remove this near fatal, "Darby Tumor?"

john w

Hall of Fame
If you knew Paul's gospel, you wouldn't be a follower of John Nelson Darby.

"I love Paul's gospel.."-Craigie

He once again asserts that GM does not know Paul's gospel, and yet:

“I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.”-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Craigie the habitual liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.