Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I could but I won't waste my time . . .

You would only trample my sincere and truthful answer under your feet, and continue to call me names.

Why should I bother with you?

Yes, you punted again, as I continue to pick your "argument" apart, and reducing you to the "I won't waste my time ..." concession spam.

That is why I am one of "the great's," on TOL. Accept it.

And get saved.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did Christ say that He would personally, Himself, destroy the Temple? I remember that being asked a few weeks ago but I do not recall an answer.

No, Christ didn't say He Himself would personally destroy the temple, nor did Christ personally Himself destroy the temple.

Titus and the Romans destroyed the temple, and they destroyed it exactly how Christ Jesus said it would be destroyed.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep, it would be pointless.

Notice how the more Dispensationalism is exposed, the nastier Johnny gets?

Nice dodge, you loser, Craigie. You know I pick both of you apart, so you're left with spam.

Tell us what "Paul's Gospel" is-break it down for us. Chapter, verse..... Specifics. And leave out what your Preterist teachers, such as Russell, Hanegraaf......................................... ...........................taught you what it is. And leave out your "Darby...Bullinger...Fulfilled..." spam. Do be a dear, and unpack it for us.

You don't know Paul's gospel, you demon.

SaulToPaul 2

A student, are you? Teach us about this obviously scriptural term, "covenant of grace." Do, be a dear, Naggie.

I'll bet you a six pack of Nectarine Crush that she does not agree with the Holy Bible that the old covenant began when God took the children of Israel by the hand and led them out of the land of Egypt.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'll bet you a six pack of Nectarine Crush that she does not agree with the Holy Bible that the old covenant began when God took the children of Israel by the hand and led them out of the land of Egypt.

She is being taught by GraceandPeace/NewDay/LoveBug on covenants-she's getting her milk....burp..

john w

Hall of Fame
I would take a nice gal over that lady manicurist any day.

Jeanie...in a bottle...reminds me of Naggie-blonde...from a bottle.

I'm so mean,nasty....unlike Naggie..

"Moron"-Nice Naggie to GM

That's why Tet. doesn't take a shine to me. I hurt his feelings, a spell back, and, ever since, he thinks I'm a meanie, nasty. Curious, though-he shore does have a man crush on me. I still caint figger, however, why he wanted me to meet his wife.

SaulToPaul 2

She is being taught by GraceandPeace/NewDay/LoveBug on covenants-she's getting her milk....burp..

Its a shame that a "covenant theologian" can't agree with the Bible on the beginning of the old covenant.

Prediction: Tet's next post - Why do dispies deny the NC is "in place"?

john w

Hall of Fame
Its a shame that a "covenant theologian" can't agree with the Bible on the beginning of the old covenant.

Prediction: Tet's next post - Why do dispies deny the NC is "in place"?

...Followed by, as part of the "trifecta," "Christ Jesus is the promised land...Don't you believe all the promise are 'yeh boy' in 'Jesus'?"
He tried to pull that sophistry on Steko, and Steko shut him up.

musterion

Originally Posted by tetelestai
No, Christ didn't say He Himself would personally destroy the temple, nor did Christ personally Himself destroy the temple.

Titus and the Romans destroyed the temple, and they destroyed it exactly how Christ Jesus said it would be destroyed.

You said Christ returned IN THE FORM OF the Roman army.

Status
Not open for further replies.