Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalists despise and exhibit open hatred towards anyone who opposes or exposes their anti-Christian/unbiblical beliefs.

They prove to be intractable and unreasonable when confronted with sound biblical argument; quickly and always resorting with personal attacks rather than any intellectual or spiritual apologetics for their beliefs.

None of the above, fits the description of " Christian" IMO

Vs.

"Dispensational teaching sourced from theosophical roots, and grew into a formal worship of Satan. ..I am telling you, moron, Naggie

Nah-no "personal attacks" from sweet "Christian" folk Naggie-just "impersonal attacks."

So many Oscars to hand out to the wolf-ette's, wolves..

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Again, I wouldn't expect anything else from a follower of John Nelson Darby.

Most followers of John Nelson Darby do not like me.

Same thing for followers of Joseph Smith, most of them do not like me either.

That's not the reason I don't like you! I have good reasons why
I don't like you! Make no mistake; I truly don't like you!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Where does this new song come from, if you deny the new covenant?

See Psalm 40:8

Are you of Hebrew blood, or Gentile?

You assume that I don't consider context in this Psalm of David.
I'm fully aware that David was an Israelite and under the law.

This fact does not prohibit me or any other believer from finding comfort , comfirmation and strength in the Psalms.
It's because the writers of the Psalms and I share a common humanity, sufferings and failings, and also remedy in seeking the same GOD.....the GOD of Israel.

As far as I know....I have no Hebrew blood in my family tree.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

This fact does not prohibit me or any other believer from finding comfort , comfirmation and strength in the Psalms.
It's because the writers of the Psalms and I share a common humanity, sufferings and failings, and also remedy in seeking the same GOD.....the GOD of Israel.

Good post Steko, my friend!

john w

Hall of Fame
Because eschatology doesn't determine salvation.

Just because you've bought into Darby's eschatology and Zionism, it doesn't mean your faith in Christ Jesus is invalid.

"I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ."-Craigie Corky the Clown

"How can say that and still claim that we "deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross."-Mar of Del

"that" is referring to Tet. saying that dispensationalists are saved.

"Because eschatology doesn't determine salvation.
Just because you've bought into Darby's eschatology and Zionism, it doesn't mean your faith in Christ Jesus is invalid."-Corkie Craigie

What a mess. Deceiver.

Catch that, TOL audience? Tet. says that "dispies," sine they deny that the New Covenant is in place, as Delmar points out(and I), "deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross."

Del asks Tet., how can we be saved, if we do deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross?

Tet. then says that "buying" "into Darby's eschatology and Zionism, it doesn't mean your faith in Christ Jesus is invalid. He says "eschatology doesn't determine salvation."

So, Tet. punts the question, as she did with me, or, on record, asserts that:

Denying the New Covenant is in place,"deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross," is "eschatology"-end times issue

This punk lies, spins, so much, he can't even get his story straight.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Romans 12:18 states; "If it be possible, as much as
lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

The Bible says; "If" it be possible live peaceably with ALL
men! That means, there's times when one CANNOT live
peaceably with some people!

That's why I can say, I don't like Nang or TeT!!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul taught nothing but Christ crucified . . . I Cor. 2:2
That's the foundation Paul a wisemasterbuilder laid! (1 Corinthians 3:10 KJV)

And that's all he could speak to the Corinthians

1 Corinthians 2:1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

1 Corinthians 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

1 Corinthians 2:3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

as they couldn't handle anything else!

1 Corinthians 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

You can't even handle it!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do I wish any harm on them? No, of course not! I hope they come to a saving
knowledge of Christ and don't have to stand before God and be judged according
to their works!

Nang

TOL Subscriber

There is spiritual connection between God writing His law in the human heart, and the new song. I agree with you that David and we Gentiles share a common humanity, and I also believe we Gentiles have been gifted with the same grace of God, through faith in His Christ.

So I do not understand how or why Dispies want to deny the new covenant blessings to any saint. Can you explain to me why they consider the new covenant to be future and for Jews only?

Revelation 5:9 reveals a kingdom consisting believers out of all nations, worshiping the Lamb of God by singing the new song. This cannot be attributed to the old covenant.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That's the foundation Paul a wisemasterbuilder laid! (1 Corinthians 3:10 KJV)

And that's all he could speak to the Corinthians

1 Corinthians 2:1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

1 Corinthians 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

1 Corinthians 2:3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

as they couldn't handle anything else!

1 Corinthians 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

You can't even handle it!

Your commentary does not reflect the truth being taught in this passage.

All you achieve, is adding to the words of God, which comes with eternal penalty.

john w

Hall of Fame
We're not comparing Paul's gospel to Aleister Crowley and LaVey, were
comparing the teachings of John Nelson Darby to Crowley and LaVey.

You don't follow Paul's gospel, you follow the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

Here's a simple test:

1) Paul said he was a minister of the New Covemant

2) John Nelson Darby said Paul didn't preach the New Covenant, and that the New Covenant was put on hold.

Who do you follow?

"You don't follow Paul's gospel...….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant..….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel...The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross"-Craigie Corky the Clown

Vs.

"I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ."-Craigie Corky the Clown

Observe, the continued deception, satanically driven, of Craigie Corky the Clown:

Craigie asserts that GM does not follow Paul, does not adhere to Paul's gospel, since GM asserts that the New Covenant is not in place right now, and thus denies "what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross."

But GM is saved, a "brother..in Christ."

This is a demon, a moron, so obsessed with allegedly disproving us meanie "dispies," he'll say anything.

Or, he's on cocaine/haseesh/"Ripple."

No other option.
_

I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.”-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"You don't follow Paul's gospel...….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant..….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel...The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross"-Craigie Corky the Clown

Vs.

Observe, the continued deception, satanically driven, of Craigie Corky the Clown:

Craigie asserts that GM does not follow Paul, does not adhere to Paul's gospel, since GM asserts that the New Covenant is not in place right now, and thus denies "what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross."

But GM is saved, a "brother..in Christ."

This is a demon, a moron, so obsessed with allegedly disproving us meanie "dispies," he'll say anything.

Or, he's on cocaine/haseesh/"Ripple."

No other option.
_

I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.”-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Good post!

john w

Hall of Fame
All of Israel was saved.

Those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the children of God, the Israel of God.

The Gentiles became fellow heirs in the Promise.

There is no longer a distinction between Jew and Gentile. All who have faith in Christ Jesus are the children of Abraham.

Why do you keep looking to the flesh?

Again, there is no longer a distinction, why do you keep making a distinction between the flesh?

All of God's promises are "Yes" in Christ Jesus.

In Christ Jesus, I'm an heir to all the promises, and they are "YES" in Christ Jesus.

You however, keep looking to the flesh.

The satanic punk equates believing the LORD God's literal promises, according to prophecy, re. physical people/places/events/things, is "looking to the flesh...of the flesh."

That folks, is satanic.

All of God's promises are "Yes" in Christ Jesus.
In Christ Jesus, I'm an heir to all the promises, and they are "YES" in Christ Jesus."-demon

He employs that spam to every prophesy, that he asserts was fulfilled, craftily dismissing it, by changing the meaning of words.

Deceiving clown.

john w

Hall of Fame
TeT doesn't work so either he's;
A) Retired at 50?
B) Lazy?
C) Disability?
D) Independently wealthy?
E) Unemployed?
F) Lives in his parents attic or cellar?

He spent so much time, on TOL, being so obsessed with dispensationalism, and having a man crush on me, his "business"(loosely employed here) went under. He's now working part time, as a Darby books stock boy at Ben Weaver's dept. store, in Jerusalem, where he's enjoying the land, that his fathers gave him, as part of the literal, physical provisions/benefits, like resurrected bodies, of the New Covenant, which he is obviously in right now. And, he needs no teachers now, another one of the benefits of the NC, so, he does not study(2 Tim. 2:15 KJV), which explains his posts, and...

"I am not here to teach..."Tet.

I nominate this post as POTLFM(Post Of The Last Five Minutes).

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
There is spiritual connection between God writing His law in the human heart, and the new song. I agree with you that David and we Gentiles share a common humanity, and I also believe we Gentiles have been gifted with the same grace of God, through faith in His Christ.

:thumb:

So I do not understand how or why Dispies want to deny the new covenant blessings to any saint. Can you explain to me why they consider the new covenant to be future and for Jews only?

Not all of those who consider themselves dispensationalists say that the new covenant is not in effect since the cross. Some do, some don't.
What I see in scripture is that the prophesied new covenant would be made with a reunited national 'believing' Israel. The Hebrew writer says the same.
The difference between dispensational and covenantal on this point is the identity of 'Israel'.
If the Body of Christ is composed of all believers since Adam, and is identified as being 'Israel', then one comes to a particular conclusion based on that presupposition.
If the Body of Christ is composed of believers since Pentecost, and does not include believers prior to that event , then one is classified as an Acts 2 dispensationalist and this presupposition also has its particular conclusions.
If the BOC is composed of those believers since Acts 9 and none prior, then one is a Mid-Acts-Dispensationalist.

I was familiar with what is called Hyper-Dispensationalism before I came to TOL. I learned what MAD was when I arrived here.

The main thing that comes into view here is that the scripture throughout affirm that the New Covenant will be made in the future with the nation of Israel.

My position is that the Lord Jesus proclaimed the New Covenant in His blood, shed for many, at the last supper. I take this to mean that the New Covenant and the provisions of the New Covenant were established at the cross......unilaterally. A covenant is entered into by at least two parties. This is where we certainly will not agree on the basis of the argument of synergism vs monergism. I believe that the gift of Christ's work on the cross must be willingly received by the recipient. :idunno:
Again, the plain speech of Scripture states that the New Covenant is to be established with a reunited Israel. Some believe that this happened at Pentecost. I don't. Peter still appeals to national Israel after Pentecost in Acts 3 to repent so that GOD would send the Lord Jesus back and finally fulfill the remainder of those things spoken by the Prophets since the world began.

I am a beneficiary of the New Covenant in Christ's blood and I believe that I have entered covenant with GOD through the cross.
I believe, as Paul affirms, that GOD will make His New Covenant with Israel in the future when He takes away their sins.
Rom 11:27

Revelation 5:9 reveals a kingdom consisting believers out of all nations, worshiping the Lamb of God by singing the new song. This cannot be attributed to the old covenant.

Yes, and.......'we shall reign on the earth'.

Status
Not open for further replies.