• Spineless ones

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Ignoes (Ignorant of the bible)

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters

Jauchzer

My choice in the poll is Jello Christians. The ones who wiggle and mold the scriptures to suit their own personal agenda.

Sozo

Originally posted by Jauchzer
My choice in the poll is Jello Christians. The ones who wiggle and mold the scriptures to suit their own personal agenda.

And many of them are "fruity" :flamer:

shilohproject

Originally posted by Jauchzer
Has the topic changed to conservatives now?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I picked Jello Christians, but evangellyfish is good, too. And I'm surprised "Nicer-than-God Christians" isn't one of the choices.

frugalmom

Night Elf
Originally posted by Turbo And I'm surprised "Nicer-than-God Christians" isn't one of the choices.

We have used that phrase many times in this house. I doubt that alot of those are true Christians.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think you're right. And there are a lot who have been mislead by bad teachers, too, and they don't know better.

shilohproject

Originally posted by frugalmom
We have used that phrase many times in this house. I doubt that alot of those are true Christians.
I bet they say the same thing about you guys. So sad. The devil is kickin' it up!:devil:

frugalmom

Night Elf
Originally posted by shilohproject
I bet they say the same thing about you guys. So sad. The devil is kickin' it up!:devil:

Yeah, well....if "the devil is kickin' it up" as you say, it's because he knows the Word better than the "nicer than God" Christians, who are either clueless when it comes to understanding the Bible, are willfully ignorant, or are not Christians at all but they think Jesus conforms to them. :kookoo:

shilohproject

Originally posted by frugalmom
Yeah, well....if "the devil is kickin' it up" as you say, it's because he knows the Word better than the "nicer than God" Christians, who are either clueless when it comes to understanding the Bible, are willfully ignorant, or are not Christians at all but they think Jesus conforms to them. :kookoo:
All that, huh? Simply because they disagree with you. Wow!:cool:

frugalmom

Night Elf
I used to be in the "clueless when it comes to the Bible" category. I was taught cliches at school and by family when I was growing up. Thank God I know better now. :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Brellix

Originally posted by philosophizer
Here's their logo:

I voted other.

I have always called them ye ole Double C's.

"Double C" meaning "Cliche` Christians".

"I'll gladly spout out a cliche` tomorrow, for a tithe today!"

:chuckle:

CrimsonHope

Yeah, I dislike pretty much those Christians who just say "God is love" and "Jesus loves you". I mean, I know God loves me, but they wouldn't be able to defend their position if asked them to.